• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Safe to say the game is dead, the Patreon page is under review so i assume they are shutting it down to stop people throwing money away
While I don't disagree its probably abandoned, if they shut it down it would give you a page not found message, not a Under Review message.

DraconisRex

Jun 10, 2017
From a brief overview of the Patreon page today, most likely they had to remove everything that didn't comply with Patreon's new guidelines.

Supposedly the game was done with an unskilled programmer and they decided to start from the ground up code wise.(not sure about story but they are calling it a new game soo....) Who knows if they'll actually do what they have promised and have a release this month.

Mar 30, 2018
See Below from Patreon, just hope it doesnt take away from the game as i liked the direction it was going.
-
-

No extra words, just wait. Absolutely new game, in the universe of Fallout. We hope we will pleasantly surprise you.
The Game will be absolutely free, and available to everyone with full content, the same amount of months we were absent. All patrons will get an access to exclusive content, can play as female character, and get a couple of advantages in the game. The game will be released in the next month, sorry for missing and waiting. More details after release.

No extra words, just wait. Absolutely new game, in the universe of Fallout. We hope we will pleasantly surprise you.
The Game will be absolutely free, and available to everyone with full content, the same amount of months we were absent. All patrons will get an access to exclusive content, can play as female character, and get a couple of advantages in the game. The game will be released in the next month, sorry for missing and waiting. More details after release.

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
welps there goes all my hopes and dreams waiting for.... nothing **poof** T_T
~(^.*.^~) also if anyone gets info of this game being axed or continued else where (similar to sex curse studio's "Insexual Awakening") please let me know ^^

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes