VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Too bad. When someone abandons a game i wish one of the wealthy Devs (like Darkcookie) could take over the games (with permission of course). Darkcookie even has a similar style to Taboo Games.
In his defense, Taboo Games did ask Patrons to unsubscribe. Irredeemable just bailed on Teacher’s Pets but continued take all the money. I hope eventually Fallout: Vault 69 will get an update.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
so good news is they're not dead

PastedImage.png

bad news is "rework" whatever the fuck that means

Reactions: setter6

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Cool
Now i got 2 fall outs to play!

:FeelsGoodMan:

Dvokia's Fall:eek:ut

And well this one of course

Zinizin

May 10, 2018
Since everyone is saying how much this game is like Summertime Saga, I decided to bite the bullet and go out on a limb... I think the...

Zinizin

May 10, 2018
Since everyone is saying how much this game is like Summertime Saga, I decided to bite the bullet and go out on a limb... I think the...

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Anyone know when the next update will be? Edit:after looking at the patreon someone said it has been 2 months with out any post .... sooo anyone know whats up with that

Zinizin

May 10, 2018
Seeing how much it mimics SS this must be one of the most creatively bankrupt projects I've seen.
He didn't even bother to come up with a unique setting, just put in fallout universe.

Mar 30, 2018
Safe to say the game is dead, the Patreon page is under review so i assume they are shutting it down to stop people throwing money away

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes