BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i had to use Uren to see whats new....

love the render, the start is nice, but once the open world starts it gets grindy and confusing with the event point system

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Enyo_

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
False Hero [v0.18] [Enyo Eerie] (860 MB rar pc source)
83 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
77 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) applied

Last edited:

genxmwe

Jan 19, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.18 Compressed + Money Cheat Mod :

You will automatically be given 100000$ as soon as you enter sandbox mode for the first time.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
is there also a pc version of this addon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev changed the order of the events ... that means the succession of the triggers is out of whack in your saves from previous versions. Nothing is stopping any gamer to trust their persistent saves and try to see if they work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It should be in the game ... that is the latest as it shipped straight from dev with this brand new update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I dont like to swipe fingers for skip, save etc. Those options should be always visible.
then you should probably try another game, cuz the original pc version has no quick_menu and i see absolutely no reason to add one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
the66
i see absolutely no reason
Other than the simple pure fact that you could just drop unren inside, run it and ship the game that way.
Or run WinUnRen to also add transparent text boxes that do not clog up half or more of a tiny Phone screen every time
gamers try to see what this supposed visual novel is about. Please have a heart and own your wonderful gifts.
You are awesome. You have a rare gift of prowess with Android.
Game oN!

Reactions: Paapi
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes