Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is it safe to say that there's no lovemaking of any kind since there is no 'Vaginal Sex' tag yet?
There is love making, but not finished lovemaking, more like interrupted lovemaking ;)

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
I've played through harem hotel, Milfy city, dual family etc ...., but there aren't any game characters with real faces like this game(falsehero),: charming Melanie, edgy Tiffany, Ash - K pretties, Lucia tender .....
For a private game, this is truly a top achievement in face acting, something that big companies as Illusion can't do, thank you very much to the author of the game ('_')

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
There are any NTR/sharing scenes for now? And eventually the MC who share, his wife/girlfriend or someone else?
Only introductions for some ntr paths, you will be able to share your employee, possibly someone else also but too early so say for sure. If you're only interested in this kind if content, than wait for more updates.

Reactions: Enyo_

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone else feel like a complete dick when he does stuff with the twins? I mean, they really just need someone to take care of them, not hit on them. I feel like I'm abusing two puppies.
Isn't that why we have almost always two options with the twins?
One that makes you feel that way and a being nice option? (haven't completed this version yet btw)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
In changelog it says there are 3 new Melanie and 1 Tiffany events.. but there is nothing, and I played from the beginning

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This is only planned sexual content. And in future you'll be able to avoid it easily.
This game full of NTR is very simple put on the menu a box to activate or deactivate, those who like eat those who do not like, keep their mouths shut, I never made a point of it, if the written game describes something that will lead some character to deviate from the right route that lets the NTR roll then who doesn't like to disable it.
This business of having only one man character in the game with 2,000 women just for him is disgusting and injurious, in the real world there is competition because in the game there can also be .... I think this is a lot of hypocrisy by certain sexists out there, man who says he hates cheating woman but lives cheating on his wife this guy is a real sexist hypocrite trash.
These are the ones who hate the NTR guy want to betray the most hate to be betrayed lol.

G05.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As updates continue please consider increasing rendering panels as there are many points in dialog where slide breaks relation to dialog. Many examples similar to the below. Look forward to no only progression updates but also fleshing out current content. Thanks and regards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyo_ and cuteelf
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes