Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've not used 'unren' before. How does one use it to get around saves not working?
Unren decrypts the image file into something you can see (like .jpgs or whatever), saves not compatible is a coding quirk inside the engine (Renpy) that'll block you out of a shitton of bugs when devs rewrite code midway (let's say you're done with 0.18's content but the devs rewrite that the twins have ran away in the start of the game and you gotta find them > take a wild guess how the game would handle that if you load a save where the 2 girls are assbent on pleasing you).

TL;DR : you asked for 2 different things

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just something to note, At the start of the game it recommends you keep NTR on and advises you that even if you keep it as NTR ON you will still get a choice about each NTR situation and be able to choose to avoid it. This is a bit misleading as the game will still put you in the NTR situation if you have it on before any choice can be made.

For example, at the start when the daughter is at school, if you have NTR off she just exchanges texts with MC. If you have NTR on she gets groped by her friend's boyfriend before you ever get to make a choice. It might give you a choice to "avoid" her getting fucked by him but still.

Id rather avoid that ENTIRELY. If you feel the same, just turn NTR off at the start and ignore the game's warning.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
Lucy, Melanie, Tiffany, Ash - K .... it's hard to choose the most favorite among them, in real life it was very lucky to pick 1 (Bill Gates couldn't choose more than 1, say nothing about us!) .
So I had to play this game to choose everything and ... dream so.
False Hero: the name says it all.

Reactions: Enyo_

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love this game but feel kind of hypocritical saying that when the only route I play is Ashley and Kate.. Hopefully in the future updates the MC can keep that manager away from them both as I play without NTR and then there was one scene with ashley where she helped the manager and even tho it was just groping I would have thought this scene would have been removed like all other NTR content has been when playing the game with NTR switched off?. I found out by clicking on it but in future at least I know to just click stop ashley from helping the manager option.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Hey whenever I try to save I get this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Awesomely graphical graphics make me want to grab me phallus! I saw MILF, will there be an incest mod? Will there be a name changing mod?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes