Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
....so uhh..... Here's a Haikuu that's totally not a Haikuu describing my reaction to this game:
"Nice pictures. Tiffany is "Best Girl".
When does v1.0.0.0 come out?"

Reactions: Enyo_
Jan 21, 2020
Looking forward to the game's new ver, simple gameplay, beautiful graphics, deep storylines for each character with completely different personalities, this is great and creates a very strong appeal of the game than 99 % game VS i used to play (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
I just want to make sure (probably should have done this before I wrote a review) as of 0.16, and possibly into 0.18, there is no way to earn more money, is there?

Jan 21, 2020
This game I don't think I need to cheat money, because I still can't buy the item:eek:, it only costs 2-3 times for Ashley vs K only in the coffee shop (about 1500 $) you can work in "work place" for 1 day 2 times consecutive when starting in the morning, the game has no time limit for chapters so in theory you can farm infinite money;)

Jan 21, 2020
about Ash and K I have to praise the game's creator for making a very reasonable character image(y), because a lot of games I find the author trying to attach two papaya fruits to a bamboo tree and it looks awfulo_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: titit and Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
There are any NTR/sharing scenes for now? And eventually the MC who share, his wife/girlfriend or someone else?
can someone tell me what the ntr is in this game? sort of a fan. Do you get cuck? btw for good ntr who should you label as gf, wife (the rename mod?
Right now there is no sharing content, but it will be in the game eventually. Check the roadmap of the game on my discord to get the better idea.
Yeah, girls will cheat on you if you do wrong things.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I didn't think that hack mode was really interesting to someone, but I'll think how to return it in the game. :)
I agree with skyfire, I never played previous version, but what he wrote sounds really good to me. Do you still have previous version? If yes maybe you could share it here, or in discord?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I agree with skyfire, I never played previous version, but what he wrote sounds really good to me. Do you still have previous version? If yes maybe you could share it here, or in discord?
Yep yet another way how Enyo Eerie is an excellent dev...you can find all versions of False Hero on discord :cool:

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There are unknown actions in game, is it normal or a bug ? I did roll forward a few times, does that caused this issue or this isn't an issue at all ?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Right now there is no sharing content, but it will be in the game eventually. Check the roadmap of the game on my discord to get the better idea.
Yeah, girls will cheat on you if you do wrong things.
Any plans for MC to go full on Patrick Batesman in that route ( on the guys, of course). The guy has potential.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes