cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
heero000
thank you so much for the name change mod, i so hate playing some random guy instead of myself, feels like ntr right there ^^

i think
Enyo Eerie
should just implement this into the game, it does wonders immersion -wise :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
ABOUT TWINS! They don't look 12, I just want them to look cute, kawaii, nya nya nya and all that stuff ^_^ that's why they look like that. I state very clearly throughout the game that they're 18-th, they just look kind of young. That's all. There are tons of people who look younger than their age.
yes, yes, and yes. Twins are super cute and should stay that way. More than enough MILF games out there for the MILF lovers. Also, a high school setting is mighty fine by me, just saying

also, i couldnt care less about audio (id rather listen to my own music anyway) or animations (not that im AGAINST animations, but the set up of the scene is WAY more important than some 120 fps back and forth humping animation, IMHO). Would be a waste to divert efforts/resources to things like music/animations instead of actual, meaningful content, just my opinion

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Been wondering since it was implemented but is there a way to disable the Options and Patreon buttons on the top left of the screen? They stand out quite a bit and feel a tad distracting especially since both the Options and Patreon choices can be easily called upon from a right click.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Been wondering since it was implemented but is there a way to disable the Options and Patreon buttons on the top left of the screen? They stand out quite a bit and feel a tad distracting especially since both the Options and Patreon choices can be easily called upon from a right click.
To be honest I never noticed that before :unsure:
But you don't see it during events like talking to people, working etc, right?

Reactions: Yuri L

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Text: Everything is ready. 3 events with Melanie, 1 event with Tiffany and 1 event with K&A.
Art: I made all 5 events(about 100 pics), rendered 70 of them.
Translation: All events are currently being translated and have to be ready really soon.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.
So, there will be no delay, unless something really unexpected will happen. The update will be out on 29 February.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Finally played 0.16 after a long hiatus and I really like how the game has developed a very cohesive story. Can't wait for more, especially of Tiffany & Melanie. The whole Tiffany arc is just outstanding (y) Also delighted how things with Jane might soon get pretty interesting :sneaky:

Bravo Enyo Eerie , your hard work has paid off in spades :)
Btw...idk if adding 3-4 more "turns" to the day will be as helpful as you might think. Currently the reason why you can often do only a single event during the day...is because many events take the whole day, or even several days. To me that's completely ok and doesn't need to be changed. Just my $0.02

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
holy shit. this this this. all day long. i almost want to add a link to this post to my signature. wraps up almost all my feelings about sandbox/freeroam "games" in a single post, yet we see it so much. thankfully there's a walkthrough at least.

i like this game, but mainly because of the girls, i especially like tiffany, the twins and jane. make it MORE tedious tho, and i will skip to just ripping the CGs and call it a day.

now a legit game related issue. in my playthrough, i was just doing the melanie events and twins events and it jumped from visiting the twins at the store to (imma spoiler tag this, to not ruin the story for those that don't know)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your feedback.

Yep, I changed the order of the events and some old parts are still left in the game. Sorry about this! I'll fix it as soon as I can. If you find anything else, please write to me.

Feb 9, 2019
am I missing some scenes due to my choices? Like ashley asks to turn her on her back instead of lying on her stomach on the mat and I expected the scene would shift to reflect that, instead it just cut to the evening outside the cafe image??

Jan 21, 2020
The game is great, I think the game has more potential than the "harem hotel" game because of the complexity in the relationships of the characters in the story, between mother and child, between sister and sister, etc.
I'm from Asia, and on the size of standard beautiful women like as ashley and kate, breasts and buttocks that are too big to be disliked in my country( our country has just a few dairy cows farmers), we pay special attention to the woman's face and legs, and Both games do very well.
Another plus point of the game is that it is easy to play, nobody plays the game 19-20 +, without bothering with the lengthy walkthrough guide.
The game deserves 9/10, 1 minus because the game is too little animation, and of course like every other private game, it updates too slow, hix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar and Nyx.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Enyo Eerie So, is this coming update the one that need a restart?
Heck i might be mixing games together in my head, but i recall something like that...

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes