Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here 1st of March 20 20 the present to look and feel what we should be gorging on with our babes at home and all through out this day! Adorn your babe all the right way and feel her desire rise burning bright into your arms!
1583058546673.png

Mar 1 at 4:29am
False Hero v0.18

The new update is out.
You can download it in my discord.
The update consists of 3 events with Melanie, 1 event with Tiffany and 1 event with K&A.
I'll tell you more about the next update really soon! But now I'm going to sleep! YAY!

Now the dev talk about this update ... for future refference:

Text: Everything is ready. 3 events with Melanie, 1 event with Tiffany and 1 event with K&A.
Art: I made all 5 events(about 100 pics), rendered 70 of them.
Translation: All events are currently being translated and have to be ready really soon.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.
Question on the new update ...
i was just doing the melanie events and twins events
Dev answered like this:
Yep, I changed the order of the events and some old parts are still left in the game. Sorry about this!

Reactions: Enyo_ and Ragnar

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The NTR question gets asked on literally every page on this thread. Its sort of irritating, need to add a disclaimer in OP and hope people can read it.

I'll skip this update like I did the last time, since the next one(?) will break saves probably. I don't want to keep starting over again. Its great that the twins and Tiffany are getting more stuff though.

Mar 24, 2018
can someone tell me what the ntr is in this game? sort of a fan. Do you get cuck? btw for good ntr who should you label as gf, wife (the rename mod?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes