gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
are there interactions after you start an action in this game as it seems the scenes just play through with no further input from the player required , scenes with Melanie and the secretary for example you can start them then all you do is click your mouse button through the scene with no way to influence how the scene goes or steer it in a certain direction which is pretty tedious , is this how it is because I would like to know before I carry on or press the delete button

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
are there interactions after you start an action in this game as it seems the scenes just play through with no further input from the player required , scenes with Melanie and the secretary for example you can start them then all you do is click your mouse button through the scene with no way to influence how the scene goes or steer it in a certain direction which is pretty tedious , is this how it is because I would like to know before I carry on or press the delete button
There are some actions that has follow-up choices.

I don't recall any interaction in this game with follow-up choices.

Keep in mind interactions and actions are literally 2 different categories in this game. If you don't know what I mean, read the walkthrough pdf included with the game zip to understand the difference.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
ehm.. from wild girlfriend with kinks.. to the marriage with boring sporadical missionary sex after week of begging. This relationship will end soon, guess it's already over... Metaphore pretty sums the game. Have fun playing, I'm leaving the boat.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just a rename mod I cobbled together super quickly using find and replace with some regex and a backspace key.

Game Version: v0.38.1 Beta (2022-11-10 00:00:00 UTC)
Note: As of this time, the version number for this thread is incorrect. The game is actually 0.38.1 Beta, not 0.39.1 Beta.
  • Allows you to rename MC at the start of the game. Just press enter for the default Sebastien.
  • Unfortunately, removes the typos where you're called "Sebastian" or "Sebsastien." :p
  • I used the same variable name as heero000's mod, so your name will carry over if using a save with that mod.
Of course, if there are issues, please let me know and I'll look into it asap.

Download: F95Zone -

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Devlog 31/10/2020
!DONE3 (1).png

Hi, guys. Sorry for the long silence. Right now I'm working hard on delivering a new update and I'm kinda caught up in the moment, enjoying the work. It was a very long time since I have been creating only new events and nothing else. And it feels fucking good :LOL:
For everyone who wonders about the content of the new update. It will be entirely focused on Jane. She will get a good amount of new training events where Sebastien will keep pushing her boundaries. There will be some romantice events as well.
Stay tuned, new info about the update will be very soon. ;)

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Yes Go Jane Go. My favorite character. So innocent and so not :unsure:
I have too start again because I'm missing the part where Jane got an blindfold.
I saw some pictures where it looks to be plaing in the evening in the ofice.
But in game the ofice is closed in the evening :-(
What did I go wrong??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye and Enyo_

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
It's a CG of an old version, just in the game folder without use yet.

Yes Go Jane Go. My favorite character. So innocent and so not :unsure:
I have too start again because I'm missing the part where Jane got an blindfold.
I saw some pictures where it looks to be plaing in the evening in the ofice.
But in game the ofice is closed in the evening :-(
What did I go wrong??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyo_
Apr 9, 2019
Is it possible to allow text box to be gotten rid of so you can see whole image? I play on a Mac, not sure if same for all versions, but the text box blocks the bottom 10-15% of each image.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes