Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
When i want to do a manual save this pop ups
While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'JDMOD/images/support/patreon_idle.png'> 64 64 True>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JDMOD/images/support/patreon_idle.png'.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
It's very confusing that the story seems to have rebooted. The weird part is that it didn't start over, it just kept going, but did the old scenes again in a slightly different way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for your information about the Gallery Mod, but there is a problem that the extracted files from the JD doesn't work when I put them into the game folder or root folder.
So can you teach me how to use the MOD?
Follow the instructions given in this post: If it won't help, then sorry, I don't have ideas how to help. :(

Reactions: Zx86

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
No. I decided to focus on Jane in the next update.
Good, you should focus on updating content for the least popular character in the game, after spending so much time already updating the seemingly second least popular character in Lucy :rolleyes: Again, maybe you shouldn't have teased the sauna and other scenes if you weren't planning on actually releasing them...

Reactions: 03abc and Mmarsh

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Again, maybe you shouldn't have teased the sauna and other scenes if you weren't planning on actually releasing them...
It's frustrating because this scene was teased for quite some time, was supposed to be a part of last update, and it's ommited again.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes