BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Man! This game has so much potential it's mind-blowing. With the right writing collaboration, this little gem could easily become one of the most entertaining titles on f95zone.(point blank)
Keep up the good work dev. & I will be contacting you on your patreon.

Reactions: Enyo_

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This is a really good start to what could be a great game. Where I got confused was how large the file is compared (4+ gigs) to how much game play there currently is (not much).
Lol. A good start.... this game has been in development for almost three years and this is all there is to show for it.

• Sad
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017

Oh no, it look like he will rewrite the game again. Frankly, I much prefer romance over corruption. Instead of add separate choice for corruption route he going to toned down the romance and add more corruption. The Sebastian or maybe developer? must have a personality disorder or something. He keep changing every now and then.
'Also, I noticed that after removing and revising some of the old events, the game became too romantic at times, whilst the romantic is just a big part of the game, but not the most important. It gives a wrong expression of the game that I want to make. I didn't emphasize enough the corruption aspect and focus of the game. So I want to add little scenes and dialogues here and there so it will be understandable from the start what the game is about.' Man-of-Culture-meme.jpg

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Oh no, it look like he will rewrite the game again. Frankly, I much prefer romance over corruption. Instead of add separate choice for corruption route he going to toned down the romance and add more corruption. The Sebastian or maybe developer? must have a personality disorder or something. He keep changing every now and then.

Hi! The update is finally released and now it's time to work on the new one. But, before I tell you more about my plans for the next update, I want to make a quick analysis of the previous one.
Unfortunately, this update showed again two main problems I have:
1) Missing deadlines. Initially, I thought about releasing this update in 3-4 weeks, but I spent 2 and half months on it. So right now, still, my biggest problem is deadlines. I'm going to work harder to fix that.
2) In this update I was able to do much more pictures than in the previous ones. At first, I was happy with the increased amount of pictures, but when it came to rendering it all, I realized that my new gear is already not great enough( I even didn't have time to finish pictures for the last 2 events that I already wrote and translated). So it's time to purchase new gear.
Now about my plan for the next update:
0) I need to fix my problem with deadlines. According to the tradition, I'll give myself an extremely short deadline and I'll try my best not to fuck it up this time. So next update I'm planning to finish in 3 weeks.
1) I'm going to focus on the new K&A's content. I want to write at least 7 new events.
2) If I'll have enough time I also want to make some new events with Lucy. Right now I'm not satisfied with the beginning of Lucy's story. It is a bit boring because nothing is happening and the player can't guess/anticipate what will happen next. That's why I want to develop Sebastien/Lucy's relationship further, and show in what direction will be heading Lucy's story, her actress' career etc. I also want to fix Sebastien/Lucy's relationship for the old content a bit, add more corruption, spicy interactions between them.
3) Super bonus task is to make a couple of Melanie's\Tiffany's scenes and finish the sauna scene.
4) Also, I noticed that after removing and revising some of the old events, the game became too romantic at times, whilst the romantic is just a big part of the game, but not the most important. It gives a wrong expression of the game that I want to make. I didn't emphasize enough the corruption aspect and focus of the game. So I want to add little scenes and dialogues here and there so it will be understandable from the start what the game is about.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I tend to get lazy with making posts and often keep quiet throughout creating the update, but this time I'll keep you informed and will post new info at least once a week.
So keep in touch ;)
P.S. Also you can check August wallpapers with Tiffany in the discord.

Hi! The update is finally released and now it's time to work on the new one. But, before I tell you more about my plans for the next update, I want to make a quick analysis of the previous one.
Unfortunately, this update showed again two main problems I have:
1) Missing deadlines. Initially, I thought about releasing this update in 3-4 weeks, but I spent 2 and half months on it. So right now, still, my biggest problem is deadlines. I'm going to work harder to fix that.
2) In this update I was able to do much more pictures than in the previous ones. At first, I was happy with the increased amount of pictures, but when it came to rendering it all, I realized that my new gear is already not great enough( I even didn't have time to finish pictures for the last 2 events that I already wrote and translated). So it's time to purchase new gear.
Now about my plan for the next update:
0) I need to fix my problem with deadlines. According to the tradition, I'll give myself an extremely short deadline and I'll try my best not to fuck it up this time. So next update I'm planning to finish in 3 weeks.
1) I'm going to focus on the new K&A's content. I want to write at least 7 new events.
2) If I'll have enough time I also want to make some new events with Lucy. Right now I'm not satisfied with the beginning of Lucy's story. It is a bit boring because nothing is happening and the player can't guess/anticipate what will happen next. That's why I want to develop Sebastien/Lucy's relationship further, and show in what direction will be heading Lucy's story, her actress' career etc. I also want to fix Sebastien/Lucy's relationship for the old content a bit, add more corruption, spicy interactions between them.
3) Super bonus task is to make a couple of Melanie's\Tiffany's scenes and finish the sauna scene.
4) Also, I noticed that after removing and revising some of the old events, the game became too romantic at times, whilst the romantic is just a big part of the game, but not the most important. It gives a wrong expression of the game that I want to make. I didn't emphasize enough the corruption aspect and focus of the game. So I want to add little scenes and dialogues here and there so it will be understandable from the start what the game is about.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I tend to get lazy with making posts and often keep quiet throughout creating the update, but this time I'll keep you informed and will post new info at least once a week.
So keep in touch ;)
P.S. Also you can check August wallpapers with Tiffany in the discord.

Reactions: Ghostly and hash19

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am currently replaying, but Lucy's events during the day won't start. Is that not implemented in the new release or am I missing a requirement? I've done all the night and bathroom events with her. Thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's disappointing to hear about the romance/corruption, but with these models I'll stick it out as long as I can..

what sauna scene? I'm finished with their current content but haven't seen anything like that.

Last edited:

Gunslinger_Gary

Oct 1, 2017

I read the Patreon post and there's nothing about rewriting the entire game. So you might wanna take a step back or two, because he's only talking about adding little parts to make the corruption way more clear.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Looks to me that he heard the criticism about going soft/beta mindset for Sebastian, and wants to correct that. That’s a good sign; I like what he had to say, and if it takes a little time to add some spice back to the story, I’m all for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can do pussy training with sexy secretary jane and that'll lead to further things. twins and rest had no new content on this update.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
you can do pussy training with sexy secretary jane and that'll lead to further things. twins and rest had no new content on this update.
I tried to do pussy training but nothing happens. It says that there is no more content. But Why I can choose that? I was thinking about a bug. So you are telling me that I am at the end of this release?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes