fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm not sure if it will be in the equal measure. 60/40 I think in favor of corruption content. Different characters would have different amount of corruption. For example Twins would have 60/40 in favor of love, Jane 80/20 in favor of corruption.
I appreciate this post. Not big on corruption, but can't resist the models. Glad to hear there will still be love routes!!

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
First post.

Love it!

Im so done with the " kids bang mommys" stories, thats why i love this!

I know...not a big contribution but at least you know you made another people happy.

Congrats for the beautiful work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
So. Let me briefly explain.
At the start you will be able to choose to turn ntr off. It will turn off netorare content completely. It won't be in the game at all. (netori will still stay in the game)
Hey Ennyo can i get your profile pic in High RES?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Is it just me or is there a lot of downtime each day? As in each day has many timeslots in which you can't do anything but skip. I'm at the beginning of the game currently about 10 days in and I'm not sure I want to continue if I have to press skip 3 times a day. Don't take this as everything being bad. I'm actually interested in many of the characters and the models look really nice. Though I was a bit confused at the beginning as I wasn't sure who I was playing as.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm asking because of this goddess (too beautiful) Was she the wife of this guy with the glasses? Will it be a netori from there? I wanted to try to play just because of her, but I think it will take time to have sex with her, Would the MC be on the left? (I haven't played yet, I just took a look at the images)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sex with her will be in the future versions. And yes, main character is on the left.

Reactions: V&M

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I've been following this story from the beginning. I liked the original, and recognize your thoughts on changing the plot with Melonie...Lucy is the only real disappointment for me so far...honestly, instead of changing her story, you should have removed her all together. Of all the story paths, hers is the biggest let down. You should have just removed her character from the game all together. The character you've put together for Sebastian, she has no real place in the story...she's an anomaly that you decided to keep in the game for the hopeless romantics that might play the game I suppose?
Jane however is on the same level as Melonie, I loved the update for Jane...some of the story writing for her was inconsistent IMO, but it's on equal ground for corruption and manipulation as Melonie.
I'm hoping you write Lucy in a way that she has a boyfriend that she's hiding, and in some way is forced to cuck him like Melonie will do to her husband. I've been holding back supporting your story financially, mainly because I've been afraid of you sliding into a love story (regarding all your recent changes to the story line over and over again), and pussy footing your way around a corruption story to fit the beta roll model that modern society wants our male population to think like.
Don't let the beta's mind set interrupt your vision any further, I'm crossing my fingers for a good Melonie update next...if you stick to your path, you'll have a loyal supporter out of me and others like me.
Ahahah, man. That was sweet, thank you. And don't worry. Corruption was always part of the game and it will always stay that way.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Do we have an option to only go for Tiffany somehow? Or at least not go for Melanie while going for Tiffany? I really couldn't care less about the other girls since Tiffany is so damn cute. I mean I really wish we have an ending for some characters so we can end up with Tiffany when the game finished
Right now you won't be able to advance the story with Tiffany without advancing Melanie's route. In the future updates, you will be able to advance Tiffany's story separately from Melanie. I plan to do it in about 2 updates. And yes, each character will have his separate ending. So you will be able to end up with Tiffany.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
on the front page: " Old saves don't seem to work. You may have to start a new game! "

and other people claim the same. I'm not chancing MY luck on being a lucky one that doesn't have to start over.
Plus this game reminds me of healslut (which is actually a very good game), but there are too many changes to the middle, the beginning, sideways, up and down that requires starting over to make sure you see everything new even IF the saves work.
For example, how many times has the prologue been changed in this game? At least 3 if you've been playing since the start.
This phrase on the front page I put about 2 years ago and I forgot to remove it. :LOL:
Saves from v0.30 have to work!

Reactions: Dyhart

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ahahah, man. That was sweet, thank you. And don't worry. Corruption was always part of the game and it will always stay that way.
It's not just the "corruption" though, as it's clear you may have a different definition of this than many of us. As this guy and many others have said, a lot of the intrigue in this game and its characters was the netori and cucking of Mark and Lucy's BF in earlier versions, and the way the MC was able to manipulate Melanie, Twins, Tiffany, and Jane.

Many of us interpreted the name "False Hero" to signify the MC's status as a cunning manipulator (even though those of us who have followed this game for a LONG time know the name is probably actually related to the original DC-theme you had before changing your idea about that.

Sounds like you're starting to realize how "vanilla" the game has become, as you've removed almost ALL of the daring/dark material that made this game stand out...I'm still hanging around to see if you decide to bring all that back, and re-claim the title of "best corruption game."

Reactions: il497

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
It's not just the "corruption" though, as it's clear you may have a different definition of this than many of us. As this guy and many others have said, a lot of the intrigue in this game and its characters was the netori and cucking of Mark and Lucy's BF in earlier versions, and the way the MC was able to manipulate Melanie, Twins, Tiffany, and Jane.

Many of us interpreted the name "False Hero" to signify the MC's status as a cunning manipulator (even though those of us who have followed this game for a LONG time know the name is probably actually related to the original DC-theme you had before changing your idea about that.

Sounds like you're starting to realize how "vanilla" the game has become, as you've removed almost ALL of the daring/dark material that made this game stand out...I'm still hanging around to see if you decide to bring all that back, and re-claim the title of "best corruption game."
If all deleted scenes comeback again in the game, I think it would help in faster update. I mean, a whole new big event can be created around taking few old images.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Do the different choices have an impact on the story? Like with Jane, you can either be nice and gentle or you can be harsh and demanding. I like the idea of her being submissive, but I'm not a big fan of being an asshole to her and making her upset. So I naturally go with the more gentle options. But I'm wondering if that will make me miss out on some submissive scenes.
Actually, focus of Sebastien's character is corruption, and Jane's route focuses on her becoming more and more submissive to Sebastien. But thanks to the choises, you will be able to change Sebastien's attitude towards the girls, and you will be able 1) to keep Jane to yourself only\\\ or share her with others. 2) have a good, more romantic kind of ending with her\\\ or slut ending 3) have more additional romantic scenes with her throughout the game\\\or more corruption scenes, as punishment for example 4) also how Jane will feel about herself will be slowly changing(she would call herself differently, and other stuff, don't want to spoiler too much though). 5) also how she thinks about corruption will change too(for example the thought about being naked in public could become enjoyably embarrassing and not just embarrassing etc.)

Reactions: hash19

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Can't help but feeling the creator is lazy when it comes to showing different angles and whatnot in certain scenes.
the text describes what is going, but it's not shown on screen.
It happened in this update in the office when he first fucked Jane, didn't get to see anything but her face pretty much the entire time.

And it has happened in the past a bunch of times as well. When Melanie and her daughter are having a talk and she paints her toe nails, we didn't get to see anything either. Same thing when the girl that lives with him now (forgot her name) puts her legs and feet in his lap, we only get to see her face and upper part of her body the entire dialogue...what's the point of even mentioning her legs and feet in the text if you're not gonna show anything anyway.

Feels like most of the time we get to look at their faces instead of showing hot and sexy angles of their bodies. And on the rare occasion we do get to see something it is the same PoV the entire scene, going back and forth of either a close up on boobs or pussy, no other body parts or sexy angles are shown.

And with jane standing in the office removing her cloths and trying on new stuff, standing in the same position, barely moving when bending over..it's the same stuff from previous updates with a few different clothes. either the creator is extremely unimaginative or trying to get off with making as little work as possible re-using old stuff with small differences.
No.... I'm not lazy, but the different angle => mean more pictures => mean more render time => mean longer time for the next update. So for example in the text there is a phrase that Melanie and Tiffany are painting their toenails. I'll do this one picture for almost a day and the rest of day I'll be rendering it. And I'm like, "fuck that, nobody cares anyway about this", and it's like this every time. :D
Okay, now to the real reason. I think I'm not personally enjoying that much big variety of pictures and angles. I'm really a fan of Japanese games/text based games and there, most of the time, is just one picture for the whole event(with emotions' changes) and tons of text :LOL:
Seriously, I realy enjoy the simplicity. Games where you can find a lot of angles is kinda break the immersion for me. But despite all the above, I believe it's a problem, and I'm trying to fix it with each update. First update of the game had about 6 pictures for one event, 10 at best, and now there are events with 100+ pic.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Oh no, it look like he will rewrite the game again. Frankly, I much prefer romance over corruption. Instead of add separate choice for corruption route he going to toned down the romance and add more corruption. The Sebastian or maybe developer? must have a personality disorder or something. He keep changing every now and then.
Who said I'm going to change anything? "Add" doesn't mean changes. If I want to add 3 new events for twins for example, would it mean that I'm changing the game again? :WaitWhat:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
NO NTR. it's a wrong tag since none of mc's lis (more or less) aren't cheating him.
ntr (cafe guy bit molesting that paralyzed girl) was removed on remake.

mc isn't in love (yet)with that milf so she and hubby having sex (not sure if it happens in remake or not) isn't ntr and it happened with mc's permission so again not ntr.
didnt played the game in a long time, but i think i read some weeks ago that the ntr content got deleted. and you always had the option to turn ntr off at the start
so I didn't try the game for more than a year, so how's the updates been going ? what kind of NTR is there in and how much content is there in the game for NTR maybe ?
FFS

THERE

IS

NO

NTR!

and won't be.
Too bad, I'm actually looking for NTR. What I was asking was a clarification on what exactly do they mean with NTR... Is the MC's significant other screwing someone else or not?
As it was before the rewrite: MC corrupts the different LI's and kind of make them do stuff with other people, so more swinging than NTR in that sense. Tiffany kind of have a more NTR like path where you the MC can kind of just stay by not interfering while she gets 'abused' by one dude at a bus stop after a party, but that was as far as it got.

Note:All this was avoidable content for those not into that kind of thing.

So I hope he have not abandoned the NTR content, because he have shown that he can write some really good scenarios around it and the last time I asked him about it so was he still going to keep making it.
I deleted some ntr scenes not because I'm not planning to do ntr at all, but because I decided to improve the way I'll show them. So I can assure you that ntr always will be in the game!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm waiting for the new update. But there's something that took my attention:

I just come from a thread where the dev decided to abandon his game, Primal Instinct, and make a new one. Because after many months he was not receiving enough support. I don't know the history of development of this game, I don't know if it was put on hold sometime or not, but there's something very surprising here: according to graphtreon, between june 23, 2018 (the first release) and Dec 26, 2019, one year and a half of development, Enyo only achieved 46 patrons and $108 earnings per month. But from that date 'til april 13, 2020 (4 months and a half), he increased to 379 patrons and $1295 earnings per month. An impressive growth.

View attachment 991203

Anybody knows what happened? Why his Patreon grew so much in those few months? Somehow his game became popular out of nowhere? Is graphtreon wrong?

If we get the answer, maybe some devs who are stuck can apply it.

*Sadly for Enyo, he has not grown since then (8 months).
From that graph it looks like the growth started at the end of 2019/beginning of 2020, which would've been before the major changes though, right? It certainly would've been compelling justification for the changes if it lined up better. Although I suppose the continued growth throughout 2020, even after the changes, could be considered solid justification for that line of thought. As sad as I am to lose the blackmail and some of the darker elements from the story, it does seem as though it was the right call to make those changes after all (even if the communication during the process could've been done better, as has already been discussed extensively).

Regardless, unless I'm misunderstanding the timing, it seems as though the overhaul only supported the growth, or at the very least did not hinder it, but it does not seem like the overhaul caused the growth.
No, guys, the answer is pretty simple. I started to promote my game as hard as I could, do cross promotions etc. While I was promoting like a machine in every hole possible I saw a stable inflow of supporters. Before the growth, I only posted my game on f95zone.

While I was revising/remaking the game last months I didn't make any cross promotions and mostly didn't promote the game. I wanted to finish all revising, redoing and start to make consistent new content first. I believed that I mustn't promote the project until I can't give consistent results, that's why I think my growth stopped for now. But starting from this month I'm ready to bust my ass again, so be prepared! :BootyTime:

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Man,this game is one of the rare gems here.I have played many games on this site last few years.It's quite hard to find meaningful interactions,lovable characters, sensible flow of plot.

Holy shit every character is hot except maybe melanie.And the NTR is weaved beautifully too.It's not like some japanese games where some guy blackmails the girl into flashing him, which turns her into a prostitute at the end of game which is outright ridiculous.I love how sophisticated that melanie cheating with MC plot is.She doesn't necessarily jump into his dick right away.

Props to the creator for creating such an amazing game.I really hope he keeps up the consistency in quality, especially the plot. There were other games with amazing beginnings and unfortunately, the plot didn't make sense(corruption routes) later on. Games like The Spellbook,The Tyrant.I hope this game doesn't fall there.

The Only noticable flaw is the typos. Easily correctable typos.I would do it for free just so i could immerse better. Really appreciate the work done on this game.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
No.... I'm not lazy, but the different angle => mean more pictures => mean more render time => mean longer time for the next update. So for example in the text there is a phrase that Melanie and Tiffany are painting their toenails. I'll do this one picture for almost a day and the rest of day I'll be rendering it. And I'm like, "fuck that, nobody cares anyway about this", and it's like this every time. :D
Okay, now to the real reason. I think I'm not personally enjoying that much big variety of pictures and angles. I'm really a fan of Japanese games/text based games and there, most of the time, is just one picture for the whole event(with emotions' changes) and tons of text :LOL:
Seriously, I realy enjoy the simplicity. Games where you can find a lot of angles is kinda break the immersion for me. But despite all the above, I believe it's a problem, and I'm trying to fix it with each update. First update of the game had about 6 pictures for one event, 10 at best, and now there are events with 100+ pic.

I dunno staring at their faces back and forth when you have the opportunity to actually show something else that's relevant to the dialogue and scene, and then choose not to feel like a missed opportunity. Spend less time on rendering multiple faces with slight differences in emotional expression and a bit more on other parts. Just my opinion.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This phrase on the front page I put about 2 years ago and I forgot to remove it. :LOL:
Saves from v0.30 have to work!

huh..Well that does change things. Thanks. lol

BTW...I can't think of the womans name right now, but in a very early build Sebastien was trapped in some kind of warehouse with her, very close together. Will that scene be coming back?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes