Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm only past the prologue. There's something I might not have understood...

Why do we (the MC) let the green-eyed girl decide who sleeps where? Isn't it our appartement? Doesn't she have 0 leverage to impose her will?

If the situation happens in real life, no way we're not sleeping in the same bed. If she has a problem with that, SHE will go sleep on the couch. And I wonder why the game doesn't let us choose... :unsure:

Being a gentleman is letting the door open, take off a lady's coat, or in extreme case getting on your knees to help your wife put her shoes.

It's not letting in a uninvited stranger into your home to crash there, strip your own bed away from you and declare that this is meant to last. That's being a simp.

Or let's admit that in a parallel universe it is right thing to do... well I control the character, I don't want to do the "right thing". If my goal is to get into her panties, I want to be able to do it my way: by telling her to suck my dick or try her luck finding a hotel room at night. View attachment 1013047

And if she hates me and goes away, I don't care. At least I have a say in this.
I don't really interested in making these kind of choices in my game. ‍:geek:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So I finished playing current version, and this game is definetly very close to being a masterpiece in terms of plot, character development, and writing quality in general. My hat is off to this brilliance!

That said, however, I do have a small observation/question to the developer:

In my humble opinion, while female characters are already established in the most awesome way and their progression (gradual corruption, evolution of various "hidden" personality traits, etc.) is explored masterfully and in great depth, the MC is somewhat lacking in that department.

I mean this game is called "False Hero", right? So MC should supposedly be bad, corrupted, perverted, and manipulative. I'd absolutely love to see more (in terms of general writing and MC characterisation) that would convincingly establish those MC qualities throughout the game. Just a wish of a random Internet guy, though:)

Anyway, I guess my question is whether in the future anything like that will be added to already existing "chapters"?

Thanks a lot for this great game and best of luck!

P.S.
I also wonder if you have had any books/novels/short stories or anything of that nature published already? I'd love to read more from you.
Thank you for your kind words! And man, you're absolutely right about MC. Recently, I revised/remade some parts of game and I noticed that I deleted a lot of moments where Sebastien's real character were shown. So again, you're right, I noticed the problem you pointed out too, and right now I'm working on fixing this.

Reactions: Ginji and hash19

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Dev log 05/02/2020
Just a quick information about progress of development:
Text: I wrote raw draft of 70% of events that I have planned(event between Ashley and Kate, anime events with Kate, new bathroom event with Kate and Sebastien) Now I continue to work on them. I will send them to a translator in 3-4 days. Also I think wouldn't be able to create events in the pool and park in time, as they are very render heavy. My goal is to release the game on 15 February so these events probably won't be in the game.
Art: I made ground work for 4 events. I was setting up lighting, angles etc. But I didn't render any pictures yet. So I need to work faster.
Translation and code: No progress here yet.
That's it for today's post. I don't have any exciting news to tell yet, I'm sorry about that, but I hope to improve my pace until the next post.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Dev log 05/02/2020
Just a quick information about progress of development:
Text: I wrote raw draft of 70% of events that I have planned(event between Ashley and Kate, anime events with Kate, new bathroom event with Kate and Sebastien) Now I continue to work on them. I will send them to a translator in 3-4 days. Also I think wouldn't be able to create events in the pool and park in time, as they are very render heavy. My goal is to release the game on 15 February so these events probably won't be in the game.
Art: I made ground work for 4 events. I was setting up lighting, angles etc. But I didn't render any pictures yet. So I need to work faster.
Translation and code: No progress here yet.
That's it for today's post. I don't have any exciting news to tell yet, I'm sorry about that, but I hope to improve my pace until the next post.
Good afternoon,
i love your work but please try to avoid giving exact dates. rather than 15th Feb how about just saying "Hopefully Feb" to give yourself breathing space. When you try to give yourself hard dates it tends to go wrong. Love the Twins swimsuit image and looking forward to release whenever it is :)

Reactions: Enyo_
D

Deleted member 241639

Really frustrating game imo, finally got to the sex scene with the secretary and you can't see anything...

Reactions: Enyo_ and Smith47

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
The only thing that keeps this from being a 9/10 for me is the ntr, otherwise this is a masterpiece in the making. I think the peeping interaction with lucy seems slightly out of character for sebas but besides that and lack of images, a few grammar issues and typos which is to be expected at this stage of development there isn't much to complain about. the summary pretty much says it all, amazing characters and the dialogue is sublime (seriously i hate reading and compared to dialogue in most other vn's i've seen this was a joy to read). keep up the great work I can't wait for the full game. you can disregard the following i won't be offended in the least. since you have given the option to opt out of ntr (massive thanks btw because i personally have some major personal issues with it) i would like to see a "route" i guess where instead of trying to get with melanie the mc acts as a true friend and decent guy and helps get mark get interested in mel again. but i have no idea where the story is going or what the plan is so like i said disregard this seeing its my own personal opinion because i absolutely despise ntr. again amazing work i look forward to the full release of this masterpiece.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The only thing that keeps this from being a 9/10 for me is the ntr, otherwise this is a masterpiece in the making. I think the peeping interaction with lucy seems slightly out of character for sebas but besides that and lack of images, a few grammar issues and typos which is to be expected at this stage of development there isn't much to complain about. the summary pretty much says it all, amazing characters and the dialogue is sublime (seriously i hate reading and compared to dialogue in most other vn's i've seen this was a joy to read). keep up the great work I can't wait for the full game. you can disregard the following i won't be offended in the least. since you have given the option to opt out of ntr (massive thanks btw because i personally have some major personal issues with it) i would like to see a "route" i guess where instead of trying to get with melanie the mc acts as a true friend and decent guy and helps get mark get interested in mel again. but i have no idea where the story is going or what the plan is so like i said disregard this seeing its my own personal opinion because i absolutely despise ntr. again amazing work i look forward to the full release of this masterpiece.
Bruh what kind of stupid route would that be?

• Haha
Reactions: m3jez

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Tiffany at least, if you do not protect her after party and also some signs Mark might have a sexual interest in her in past. Also that manager of cafe of the twins was hinted at going in that direction. Whether that would fit with your idea of NTR or just possible abuse and rape by other dicks, I will leave up to you. :p

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes