BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
huh..Well that does change things. Thanks. lol

BTW...I can't think of the womans name right now, but in a very early build Sebastien was trapped in some kind of warehouse with her, very close together. Will that scene be coming back?
You're referring to Lois. Her story was written out with the changed storyline. Enyo was going to bring her back as a patient named Evelyn (which I thought was a great idea) but he seems to have changed his mind about that too :rolleyes:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I know Dyhart, it's annoying when you get attached to a character or storyline only for the dev to suddenly and randomly completely change it :cautious: I feel the same way about Melanie's character/storyline. I'm trying to keep an open mind though and will wait to see if Enyo can salvage this

Reactions: Enyo_

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
I know Dyhart, it's annoying when you get attached to a character or storyline only for the dev to suddenly and randomly completely change it :cautious: I feel the same way about Melanie's character/storyline. I'm trying to keep an open mind though and will wait to see if Enyo can salvage this
It seems like he keep on thinking various story lines and ideas but lack in proper implementation. A bad story with no change is better than a story changing many times for trying to be good.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
huh..Well that does change things. Thanks. lol

BTW...I can't think of the womans name right now, but in a very early build Sebastien was trapped in some kind of warehouse with her, very close together. Will that scene be coming back?
No, this scene won't come back. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm only past the prologue. There's something I might not have understood...

Why do we (the MC) let the green-eyed girl decide who sleeps where? Isn't it our appartement? Doesn't she have 0 leverage to impose her will?

If the situation happens in real life, no way we're not sleeping in the same bed. If she has a problem with that, SHE will go sleep on the couch. And I wonder why the game doesn't let us choose... :unsure:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
2 strong wills and seb is being gentleman.
Being a gentleman is letting the door open, take off a lady's coat, or in extreme case getting on your knees to help your wife put her shoes.

It's not letting in a uninvited stranger into your home to crash there, strip your own bed away from you and declare that this is meant to last. That's being a simp.

Or let's admit that in a parallel universe it is right thing to do... well I control the character, I don't want to do the "right thing". If my goal is to get into her panties, I want to be able to do it my way: by telling her to suck my dick or try her luck finding a hotel room at night. 9b7bc80097179ffac4f41230785550d7.jpg

And if she hates me and goes away, I don't care. At least I have a say in this.

Thervold

Nov 20, 2017
So I finished playing current version, and this game is definetly very close to being a masterpiece in terms of plot, character development, and writing quality in general. My hat is off to this brilliance!

That said, however, I do have a small observation/question to the developer:

In my humble opinion, while female characters are already established in the most awesome way and their progression (gradual corruption, evolution of various "hidden" personality traits, etc.) is explored masterfully and in great depth, the MC is somewhat lacking in that department.

I mean this game is called "False Hero", right? So MC should supposedly be bad, corrupted, perverted, and manipulative. I'd absolutely love to see more (in terms of general writing and MC characterisation) that would convincingly establish those MC qualities throughout the game. Just a wish of a random Internet guy, though:)

Anyway, I guess my question is whether in the future anything like that will be added to already existing "chapters"?

Thanks a lot for this great game and best of luck!

P.S.
I also wonder if you have had any books/novels/short stories or anything of that nature published already? I'd love to read more from you.

Reactions: Mmarsh

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I agree with the above. When Lucy first shows up I was kind of weirded out by her making herself at home and Seb being so accommodating. I also would have at least liked the option to say "you are welcome to stay, but this is my house and my bed." "If you want to sleep in the bed, fine, I certainly won't force anything on you that you dont want, but I will be sleeping in MY bed."

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I agree with the above. When Lucy first shows up I was kind of weirded out by her making herself at home and Seb being so accommodating. I also would have at least liked the option to say "you are welcome to stay, but this is my house and my bed." "If you want to sleep in the bed, fine, I certainly won't force anything on you that you dont want, but I will be sleeping in MY bed."
Right? To me it's common sense

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, also, imo Lucy should be the absolute FIRST one you get to bang. Proximity breeds familiarity which leads to opportunity which leads to sexy time.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, also, imo Lucy should be the absolute FIRST one you get to bang. Proximity breeds familiarity which leads to opportunity which leads to sexy time.
I'm not against it being the absolute milestone since she's very pretty and one could make an argument that getting out of the friendzone (or roommate zone) requires work and a talent that a lot of men don't have.

But I'm not even there, I uninstalled the game after the introduction because my suspension of disbelief was shattered into pieces by her basically making herself at home and you sleeping on the couch. What even is that, seriously :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: bacchusplateau

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if so then men and women in army would fuck a lot.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm not against it being the absolute milestone since she's very pretty and one could make an argument that getting out of the friendzone (or roommate zone) requires work and a talent that a lot of men don't have.

But I'm not even there, I uninstalled the game after the introduction because my suspension of disbelief was shattered into pieces by her basically making herself at home and you sleeping on the couch. What even is that, seriously :WutFace:
In case you didn't know. The developer complete change Lucy introduction story in the recent update. In old version (0.20 something) Lucy have her own house and not stay with Sebastian. Also her story feel more believable than the current one.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes