cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried to do pussy training but nothing happens. It says that there is no more content. But Why I can choose that? I was thinking about a bug. So you are telling me that I am at the end of this release?
sorry was thinking earlier "training" which led to sex. end of this update when done everything with jane and chooses that.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can I assume there are a decent amount of images in the RPA that aren't in this version of the game?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
It's one of those things that comes with practice and experience. If something always goes wrong at the last second, then try to account for that when making and publishing your plans. You won't always get it right, but you can at least get more accurate if you keep trying and adjusting things based on your past experiences.
YES, you right, I will be working harder on this!

Reactions: Ghostly and il497

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Well something in the workflow is certainly not working as the delay is nearly as long as the actual dev cycle was meant to be. Maybe when giving release dates it may be best to build in 2-3 weeks buffer to allow for delays or polish.... but that would only work if you treated the buffer as an actual buffer and not part of the cycle.

We any closer to release?
Yep, I agree. My planning absolutely suck, but I'll do my best this time and will try not to miss the deadline! :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
This game probably has the best looking renders. Any chance of future scenes being animated though?
Thank you! Of course, there will be animations in the future. But right now I don't have enough resources or skills to do the animation that would meet my standards. But with enough support I'll eventually hire a great animator who will do it for me.

Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Someone has the updated walkthrouhg or it is not needed ?
Walkthrough is not needed, but there is one. Here is the link:

But for Jane's new content everything is simple. Just go to your work and then at your workplace at noon. Click on Jane's avatar and choose events.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Any news on when the update releasing?
hopefully before the Sun exhausts it’s supply of core hydrogen.
He said he needed 4 more days last friday so x3 that and you´ll have the release date :KEK:
noname.jpg

Enyo Eerie So where is that update at my dude?
well waiting for update hope fully it comes soon enough
This was posted on the Discord Channel.

Enyo01/15/2021

Hi, Everyone I'm sorry that I was silent for the last 2 days. I was just embarrassed that I still didn't finish the update, so I shut my mouth and was working hard, trying to finish everything. Now everything is ready, but I found a few places in code that needs to be polished. I know, I know, I'm slow fucker -_-. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll release the update I'm 100% sure

So hopefully sometime in the following week we may see the update. (Fingers Crossed!!) :)
Sorry, guys that I was silent. Back then I was just trying to finish the update and don't give any more promises. :HideThePain:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
It's funny/frustrating that Enyo, in all of his updates, keeps saying that "everything is ready and will be released in the next couple of days" but then follows it up with, "well, actually it isn't ready, and it needs more time."

I think everyone would be much happier if Enyo decided not to tease us with an update months before it is ready. Just announce it's publication when you are literally going to press the publish button, so you avoid frustrating your fan base.

I am sure we can all agree that blue balling your entire community isn't the healthiest business decision/ what the users want. I'd prefer if you didn't promise anything in terms of when a release was going to occur. Instead, just tease new content (by showing some renders early) and give us some updates on your progress without actually saying when it will be released.
Yes, it's absolutely reasonable. But actually, I always think that if I'd be super-duper-amazingly hard working then I'd be able to release the update on time. But then the dealine is coming to an end I'm like: "Fuck, I forgot to do this and that, so I had to delay once again."

"I'd prefer if you didn't promise anything in terms of when a release was going to occur. Instead, just tease new content (by showing some renders early) and give us some updates on your progress without actually saying when it will be released."

You're absolutely right about this too. Maybe I really should do it like this. It would be a good thing to do. But for me is far more important to release the game as fast as possible than not to make a delay, so I'll continue to make super short deadlines and bust my ass, trying not to fuck them up. Yes, it's not fair to the people, but it helps me to work faster and improve myself. The more fucked up deadlines I give myself, the faster the game releases. :) Before, long time ago, I was doing one picture a day. Now I made 600+ for the 2 months, so I think I'm moving in the right direction.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Since first release this game was constantly changing and been rarely updated. If i remember correctly in late 2019 he started to add more new content, and promised less delays and no more changes. That's the reason of growth, i also took the bait and was patron since late 2019 or early 2020. There's no more growth because in march/april 2020 was announced another rework, and dev failed to deliver what he promised.
I know, I definitely failed to deliver what I promised, but I'm going to fix that and will work hard to deliver new content!

Reactions: slima

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Pretty bad, during last year game was being remade for most of the time. If you want only NTR than probably wait another year or more, there's almost 0 NTR content for now, two small scenes if i remember correctly, not worth playing.

Dev had a change of heart and he don't like darker themes anymore, so it's not coming back probably.
It's not true. Maybe I explained myself above not right, so I'll explain again so that everybody would understand.
I more than like dark themes, and corruption is coming. But in more careful, well thought through shell. I just didn't like how stupidly it was done before and I decided to redo it. That I really didnt like is the falsely dramatic aspect of the previous version of the game, I didn't like sad and dramatic tones. More you can read in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/false-hero-v0-35-enyo-eerie.14204/page-153#post-4734808

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Maybe Enyo Eerie could update the tags and - more imporatntly - the description in OP. Three months later I'm still unsure whether to try the game because I still don't know if it's corruption only, or if there indeed is a love/romance route with equal content. Thanks in advance! :)(y)
I'm not sure if it will be in the equal measure. 60/40 I think in favor of corruption content. Different characters would have different amount of corruption. For example Twins would have 60/40 in favor of love, Jane 80/20 in favor of corruption.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm not sure if it will be in the equal measure. 60/40 I think in favor of corruption content. Different characters would have different amount of corruption. For example Twins would have 60/40 in favor of love, Jane 80/20 in favor of corruption.
Thank you very much for your reply. (y)
Are the tags on the post up-to-date, too?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I noticed some changes from this and the older version.
some scenes seems to be removed
the manager molesting the twin is not there. so the dev is planning to remove all that?
No, the manager wasn't removed. I decided to postpone his content until I'll do it right.

Reactions: baka

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I just found this game and, after I DID wade through many pages of posts, I still can't find an answer as to why some text choices are in Brackets and some are not. Example: at dinner with Mark and Melanie: "And how are you Mel? How is School" OR [Ask Mark about his problems]. The old walk through is now, apparently, way out dated due to dev rewriting and I can't find a text walkthrough in .35. I originally started a "vanilla" route and then did a Netori route up to the dinner point thinking maybe the brackets were an in game walkthrough for which choices to make (would seem, to me, that hitting on the wife would be Netori route and asking about Mark's issues would be "Romance") Any help/info is appreciated!

Wonderful renders!
Hi, thank you! "And how are you Mel?" is an the answer of Sebastien. Brackets mean an action that Sebastien can do. [Ask Mark about his problems] is an action.
I plan to add some hints to what type of content lead a certain answer in future.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I haven't even started this vn yet, but I'm compelled to comment on the font. The size is way too small and there doesn't appear to be any way to change it in the options.

Thankfully it only appears to be a problem in the title and options screens and not in the dialog.
I didn't have time to fix it in this update, but I'll do it in the next one.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
hmmm.... i don't have any sounds or music. Is that the way it is with the game atm? Or is something wrong on my computer's side?
Yes, the game doesn't have music yet, but I'm slowly working on it ;)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Guys, I really hate NTR, I don’t play games with that tag, But respect those who like it, each one has its fetishes and tastes. So I wanted to know what the NTR is like in this game, how does it work, Who would be the main MC, if he is the one who suffers from NTR, or is he the one who commits? I don't like NTR, but depending on the game, even game, if I like the women of the game, and they are beautiful in this. Let me explain better, I will play if it’s not the MC who will be betrayed, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, for example, from my point of view, (for the game of course), I don't consider NTR, since she is the protagonist. So, if someone can give me a brief explanation, (it could be spoiler), maybe I try to play, depending on how this NTR is.
So. Let me briefly explain.
At the start you will be able to choose to turn ntr off. It will turn off netorare content completely. It won't be in the game at all. (netori will still stay in the game)

Reactions: V&M
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes