Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
8.png
Hi! 3 days left before the end of the deadline. And... I didn't have time to finish the update. Yep, again, I know. :( Thankfully, I'm telling you this not on the last day. Yay I know I hoped to bring some more exciting news in the previous post, but this is what we have.
Here is the quick update on the progress of development:
1) All new events are almost written (on 80%).
2) I didn't send anything to translate yet.
3) I didn't finish writing events, thus didn't finish all pictures. I made about 40% of them, render about 5%.
So what's left to do?
-Finish all pictures and render everything.
-Translate and edit everything.
-Code everything.
I didn't slack off this time. It's just miscalculation!New events turned out hu-uge, and they are really awesome. So I'm just enjoying them and stopped hurrying with them at all, trying to bring the best quality!
So I think I'll be able to release the game only by the end of this month and it will be around 27 February.
Yep, that's not very exciting news, I know, but for now you can leave angry comments or give your encouragement. Everything is allowed.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I wish there was a gallery to replay scenes in the first place, I love the scenes with Jane. Even though the releases come very slowly, I can't really blame the creator as they're good but man I wish they came more regularly.
Thank you! Yep... More frequent updates would be awesome. :HideThePain:
Actually, there is gallery mod made my by JohnDupont.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Thank you! Yep... More frequent updates would be awesome. :HideThePain:
Actually, there is gallery mod made my by JohnDupont.
Aw man... Actually when I posted above the gallery patch for 0.35 wasn't out yet, and the one for version 0.30 i'd used wasn't working really well. But what I meant with the gallery was a built-in one made by yourself, which would come with every release.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I'm glad the dev did "some" rework. Now he only needs to stay on the road and focus going forward. Played this game about year ago and the setup with Mel was absolutely horrible. Didn't like the psycho blackmailer MC. Now it's way better.

And yeah, Lucy needs a dick into her ass without warning asap. She has earned it. Roommate rules her ass.

Last edited:

neskartu

Feb 3, 2021
I like the game so far, but at least give a chance to Romance Lovers please :rolleyes:
Oh yes! I'm done with the actual content and most of the time I don't know if I should punch Seb in the face oder kick his ass. Maybe corruption is not my "thing". ;)

Besides that I like the story and the renders are awesome! Go on, Enyo! ;)

Reactions: Enyo_

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
hey guys what kind of a sandbox would you guys say this one is? the super grindy resource based one where you do the same shit over and over to hopefully move the story along, or is this more of a free roam with the option to complete whatever nonlinear storylines you choose? and hopefully if its the latter, is it pretty clear where to go and how to complete these 'quests' to move said stories along?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey guys what kind of a sandbox would you guys say this one is? the super grindy resource based one where you do the same shit over and over to hopefully move the story along, or is this more of a free roam with the option to complete whatever nonlinear storylines you choose? and hopefully if its the latter, is it pretty clear where to go and how to complete these 'quests' to move said stories along?
no need to grind anything, just talk to all girls and women so that they do more lewd things (so some grind since not all topics can be cleared on 1 meet). it's clear where to go since not many places on map.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Liking the game so far, just got out of the prologue and had first session with Melanie and I have had limited interactions with Lucy (2nd one late night), just wondering if these dialogue choices have some kind of specific impact? Is there a right or wrong way to respond....for example if I'm not into heavy corruption, but light corruption/seduction would be my preference while still working on a primarily love focused path (almost exclusively for now, especially with Melanie and Tiffany), is there a way to try and play this way?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Liking the game so far, just got out of the prologue and had first session with Melanie and I have had limited interactions with Lucy (2nd one late night), just wondering if these dialogue choices have some kind of specific impact? Is there a right or wrong way to respond....for example if I'm not into heavy corruption, but light corruption/seduction would be my preference while still working on a primarily love focused path (almost exclusively for now, especially with Melanie and Tiffany), is there a way to try and play this way?
pick what option looks best especially when you get to mommy-daughter talk.

Reactions: Enyo_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any incest? like brother/ sister - son/ mother?
no and won't be. mc isn't blood or otherwise related to any females and only bloodrelated are mel and tiff and twins and doubt mel will do sexual things with her daughter.

you could have checked tags before posting.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I feel like this game could definitely use an in-game hint system that detailed where to go at what time for advancing characters X,Y and Z, etc.

I want to like it, girls are cute, Melanie is a smoking hot milf, can’t wait to get some interaction with Tiffany. Lucy’s sexy banter notwithstanding, hopefully she’s not on too slow of a slow burn.

Ive had to rely on a pretty shaky WT available from the OP, and if it wasn’t for that, I’d have a real tough decision on whether I want to keep investing time into this. As sandboxes go, I’ve played worse.

Just out of curiosity how do you earn money in this? Started off with $1000, which I used some to buy groceries for the twins and coffee for me. Probably gonna need more at some point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like this game could definitely use an in-game hint system that detailed where to go at what time for advancing characters X,Y and Z, etc.
not that hard, with mel before noon, secretary at afternoon (besides dates), tiff/teasing mel when watching tv with mel and hubby at evening, twins when cafe is open (morning) and then in the evening after shopping and late evening to tuck 1 twin to bed and talk with other when she's showering.

sometimes our "hero" thinks that better leave mel alone for a while so then does other things.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

I want to like it, girls are cute, Melanie is a smoking hot milf, can’t wait to get some interaction with Tiffany. Lucy’s sexy banter notwithstanding, hopefully she’s not on too slow of a slow burn.

Ive had to rely on a pretty shaky WT available from the OP, and if it wasn’t for that, I’d have a real tough decision on whether I want to keep investing time into this. As sandboxes go, I’ve played worse.

Just out of curiosity how do you earn money in this? Started off with $1000, which I used some to buy groceries for the twins and coffee for me. Probably gonna need more at some point.
Is Lucy the bitch that was forced on us after she hit us in the head and we acted like an idiot instead of turning her in?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
no and won't be. mc isn't blood or otherwise related to any females and only bloodrelated are mel and tiff and twins and doubt mel will do sexual things with her daughter.

you could have checked tags before posting.
Has Enyo said as much? Mel has already gotten pretty intimate with Tiff, I don't think Seb coercing her to finger her daughter is that much of a leap from where we left it. And I also don't think it'd be crazy for the one twin to teach the other twin about masturbation that possibly progresses into something more involved down the road. Plus, the whole point of the game is Seb corrupting these girls through coercion, why wouldn't he try to see how far he can push the girls?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes