cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has Enyo said as much? Mel has already gotten pretty intimate with Tiff, I don't think Seb coercing her to finger her daughter is that much of a leap from where we left it. And I also don't think it'd be crazy for the one twin to teach the other twin about masturbation that possibly progresses into something more involved down the road. Plus, the whole point of the game is Seb corrupting these girls through coercion, why wouldn't he try to see how far he can push the girls?
no/prolly not but since this is on patreon no incest (not even whiff about it) and doubt enyo wants to try to circumvent patreon rules.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is Lucy the bitch that was forced on us after she hit us in the head and we acted like an idiot instead of turning her in?
Yeah I think so. Kinda sucks she clocks the mc with a bat, moves in as an uninvited new roommate (yes literally, not a code word for something else;))then proceeds to blueball our mc with the “no sex with roommate” rule. Oh, and insists on further teasing by wanting to play truth or dare.

she’s lucky she’s cute and I do enjoy their playful banter, but that shit will get old eventually, especially if she’s not gonna eventually put out.

How important is money? Haven’t found a way to increase what I started off with, will that be an issue at some point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How important is money? Haven’t found a way to increase what I started off with, will that be an issue at some point?
seb spends it on twins shopping spree (half a store empty) and cafe and buying things for jane and also on dates. seb earns it by working at office (when not harassing secretary). since no time restrictions (aka on day 9 do thing x at 9.59) player can choose freely what to do.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah I think so. Kinda sucks she clocks the mc with a bat, moves in as an uninvited new roommate (yes literally, not a code word for something else;))then proceeds to blueball our mc with the “no sex with roommate” rule. Oh, and insists on further teasing by wanting to play truth or dare.

she’s lucky she’s cute and I do enjoy their playful banter, but that shit will get old eventually, especially if she’s not gonna eventually put out.

In a few updates i think Lucy will fall for the charm and manner of sebastian. sooner or later he gets them all we just have to be patient. maybe he'll even manage to change her attitude a bit. probably not impossible for someone like him as we've seen before.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In a few updates i think Lucy will fall for the charm and manner of sebastian. sooner or later he gets them all we just have to be patient. maybe he'll even manage to change her attitude a bit. probably not impossible for someone like him as we've seen before.
I thought the love confession to Tiffany was sweet, and Ashley's shyness competing with her attraction/desire for the mc is pretty compelling. I actually thought romancing Kate was going to be similar to Ashley, but don't like how she keeps her guard up and looks for reasons not to trust Sebastian, when my mc, is just trying to be good guy and not the creep some think he is. Speaking of creep, I'm just not into the Dom/Sub dynamic with the secretary, its a big turn off for me. Wish there was a less aggressive/creepy way of seducing her.

Initially I was all in on going hard after Melanie, but I'm really conflicted as Marc is a good friend, doesn't cheat on his wife or lust after his stepdaughter. Despite Melanie's dysfunctional past with Sebastian, I feel like she relishes in teasing and tormenting him....alternating in telling him to back off/she can't cheat on Marc, but then making suggestive statements about Sebastian just taking her and her giving in. That said, in spite of their history, its kinda messed up Melanie is forbidding Sebastian from dating/going near Tiffany. For fuck's sake, she's an adult, is single, and is attracted to him, where he's also single (not for lack of trying) and equally attracted to her. If I had to pick only one girl to pursue, while its sad our mc never got to marry the girl of his dreams, I have no problem pursuing the next best thing, her daughter! :love:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I thought the love confession to Tiffany was sweet, and Ashley's shyness competing with her attraction/desire for the mc is pretty compelling. I actually thought romancing Kate was going to be similar to Ashley, but don't like how she keeps her guard up and looks for reasons not to trust Sebastian, when my mc, is just trying to be good guy and not the creep some think he is. Speaking of creep, I'm just not into the Dom/Sub dynamic with the secretary, its a big turn off for me. Wish there was a less aggressive/creepy way of seducing her.

Initially I was all in on going hard after Melanie, but I'm really conflicted as Marc is a good friend, doesn't cheat on his wife or lust after his stepdaughter. Despite Melanie's dysfunctional past with Sebastian, I feel like she relishes in teasing and tormenting him....alternating in telling him to back off/she can't cheat on Marc, but then making suggestive statements about Sebastian just taking her and her giving in. That said, in spite of their history, its kinda messed up Melanie is forbidding Sebastian from dating/going near Tiffany. For fuck's sake, she's an adult, is single, and is attracted to him, where he's also single (not for lack of trying) and equally attracted to her. If I had to pick only one girl to pursue, while its sad our mc never got to marry the girl of his dreams, I have no problem pursuing the next best thing, her daughter! :love:
Tiffany is her daughter, I think she just wants to protect her like any mother would and then there would be Melanie's own interest in Sebastian so probably jealousy plays also a big role and he is also her childhood friend. But yeah I agree Melanie sometimes behaves very differently towards Sebastian.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Tiffany is her daughter, I think she just wants to protect her like any mother would and then there would be Melanie's own interest in Sebastian so probably jealousy plays also a big role and he is also her childhood friend. But yeah I agree Melanie sometimes behaves very differently towards Sebastian.
True. I get protecting her daughter, but I agree some of it may be like you mentioned, she’s secretly jealous of any attention Sebastien may show another female.

I get her being conflicted, just wish she wasn’t so hot and cold towards him. One minute hot ‘n heavy wanting him, the other, cold, insulting towards his career and character. Woman needs to sort her shit out and ask herself what she really wants. Like mother like daughter I guess. ;)

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
True. I get protecting her daughter, but I agree some of it may be like you mentioned, she’s secretly jealous of any attention Sebastien may show another female.

I get her being conflicted, just wish she wasn’t so hot and cold towards him. One minute hot ‘n heavy wanting him, the other, cold, insulting towards his career and character. Woman needs to sort her shit out and ask herself what she really wants. Like mother like daughter I guess. ;)
When Melanie has cleared things up with herself, she could teach tiffany something of her experience of how she can make Sebastian happy or maybe even a threesome in the future, probably not but dreaming about it may still be allowed. :sneaky::LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i had play v0.18 now i load game on v 3.35 and after i can't do nothing, i need help

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
When Melanie has cleared things up with herself, she could teach tiffany something of her experience of how she can make Sebastian happy or maybe even a threesome in the future, probably not but dreaming about it may still be allowed. :sneaky::LOL:
I think Melanie is deeply ashamed and embarrassed by her past, both with and without Sebastian. She mentioned she regretted playing with him, that she was pretty much an out of control nympho, and it’s implied she’s the one who practically’raped’ Sebastian for his first time.

For this reason I think she will be very careful with what she shares with Tiffany regarding her past with Sebastian. Sadly, this is what is probably causing her to overcompensate and be overprotective.

I did find their bonding time a little too ‘touchie -feelie’ even with Tiffany’s body insecurity. That said, didn’t get any pervy incest vibes from them, but surprisingly did get them from Ashley, strangely fixated on Kate’s pussy. With Kate slowly coming around to sex with Sebastian, it will be interesting how that love triangle develops.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
...both like Sebastian very much but I think Kate will be alone with Sebastian on her first time as well as Ashley later but then maybe at some point the three of them are together.
Yeah I agree there, as it is, Kate got dangerously close to full penetration sex with Sebastien in the bathtub when she started grinding against him, so I'm betting that will happen the next time they are alone. Similar route with Ashley, and considering how close the twins are, and with how often he sleeps over, would not be surprised to see a threesome develop.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think Melanie is deeply ashamed and embarrassed by her past, both with and without Sebastian. She mentioned she regretted playing with him, that she was pretty much an out of control nympho, and it’s implied she’s the one who practically’raped’ Sebastian for his first time.

For this reason I think she will be very careful with what she shares with Tiffany regarding her past with Sebastian. Sadly, this is what is probably causing her to overcompensate and be overprotective.

I did find their bonding time a little too ‘touchie -feelie’ even with Tiffany’s body insecurity. That said, didn’t get any pervy incest vibes from them
I think you're missing the point of what Sebastian is doing. The new Melonie is deeply ashamed of her past, and wants to protect Tiff. He's bringing out the old nympho Melonie back to the surface, the nympho Melonie enjoyed corrupting those around her, and had no limits to her depravity.
The touchy feelie time with Tiffany was the old Melonie peaking out for the first time since Sebastian started working on her. It's part of her subconscious, and probably doesn't even realize it yet. Tiffany has the same Nympho gene as her mother, it's just a matter of time before it's all brought to the surface. I'll bet there will be some work/manipulation done on the hubby as well to get him to accept and eventually enjoy Sebastian doing what he wants with his wife and daughter.

Just my thoughts on it, but to me the writing is on the wall for what's going to happen with the Melonie/Tiffany story line...and I'm looking forward to watching/helping make the right decisions to make it happen :devilish:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1.gif
Hi, guys! The update is not ready yet. (Yep, that's one more naughty thing in my Santa's list.) I just started to send events to a translator. The reason is simple (no it's not because I'm a lazy fucker): unexpectedly huge event between K&A, took me the whole 7 days to finish(More than 40 pages of text) 0_0
Basically I was working on this event all the time, I started to work on the rest of the events only now. They're written though, but I still need to polish and translate them. In the perfect circumstances, if translators will be working fast, I'll be able to finish the update in 10 days. So the next approximate date of the update is 9 March. -___-
P.S. Sorry that I was silent last days, I'll answer on all of your questions tomorrow.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes