Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I feel like this game could definitely use an in-game hint system that detailed where to go at what time for advancing characters X,Y and Z, etc.

I want to like it, girls are cute, Melanie is a smoking hot milf, can’t wait to get some interaction with Tiffany. Lucy’s sexy banter notwithstanding, hopefully she’s not on too slow of a slow burn.

Ive had to rely on a pretty shaky WT available from the OP, and if it wasn’t for that, I’d have a real tough decision on whether I want to keep investing time into this. As sandboxes go, I’ve played worse.

Just out of curiosity how do you earn money in this? Started off with $1000, which I used some to buy groceries for the twins and coffee for me. Probably gonna need more at some point.
I'm working on "Quest log" feature that will work as a hint system in the game.
You can earn money at the workplace but you can't spend your money. Money is not implemented feature yet.

Reactions: sauron93

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Aw man... Actually when I posted above the gallery patch for 0.35 wasn't out yet, and the one for version 0.30 i'd used wasn't working really well. But what I meant with the gallery was a built-in one made by yourself, which would come with every release.
I asked to do that mod by JohnDupont myself and he did a huge work with it, much greater when I could possibly do, so I won't do it myself, because it will be kinda ungrateful. :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yeah I think so. Kinda sucks she clocks the mc with a bat, moves in as an uninvited new roommate (yes literally, not a code word for something else;))then proceeds to blueball our mc with the “no sex with roommate” rule. Oh, and insists on further teasing by wanting to play truth or dare.

she’s lucky she’s cute and I do enjoy their playful banter, but that shit will get old eventually, especially if she’s not gonna eventually put out.

How important is money? Haven’t found a way to increase what I started off with, will that be an issue at some point?
Money is not implemented feature yet.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I asked to do that mod by JohnDupont myself and he did a huge work with it, much greater when I could possibly do, so I won't do it myself, because it will be kinda ungrateful. :)
Bruh do you have your patreon linked to this site? so I can flex on my e-friends that I support this game and you can get your sweet bachelor pad with no toilet

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
The game keeps jumping to late night after interacting with Melanie. Even after she asks me f.ex. to go wait in the kitchen for her. Is this intended?
Hmm... I don't know, actually. I think it's a bug. Maybe you used old saves? Only saves from v0.30 will work properly with the new version.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Liking the game so far, just got out of the prologue and had first session with Melanie and I have had limited interactions with Lucy (2nd one late night), just wondering if these dialogue choices have some kind of specific impact? Is there a right or wrong way to respond....for example if I'm not into heavy corruption, but light corruption/seduction would be my preference while still working on a primarily love focused path (almost exclusively for now, especially with Melanie and Tiffany), is there a way to try and play this way?
Right now there is no any heavy consequnses from your choises. But in the future versions of the game if you do "only corruption choises" then it will open special "corruption-only" events. If you do only love stuff it will open special "love-only events". But you can freely choose corruption choises and it won't lock you from love choises entirely. Something will change, as attitude of girls towards you for example, but you will be able to proceed to love ending anyway.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I'm working on "Quest log" feature that will work as a hint system in the game.
You can earn money at the workplace but you can't spend your money. Money is not implemented feature yet.
Would there be some ntr content in the next update? I know u have teased some stuff which currently leads to nothing .. I like stories where we actually have some power over the narrative.. That's y I'm asking about the ntr..

P.S - Keep killing it

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
From Patron

Yes, the update will be delayed. Here is a short summary of what I did so far:
Text: I finished writing the text.
Translation: 60% of the text was translated.
Art: I made half of the events with K&A, rendered about 30% of them.
So that's the situation and I need to delay the update once again. The update will be ready in 15 days. I said last time that I need 10 days and now I need 15? You may think: "Enyo, wtf?!" Yes, I practically didn't make any progress during these 10 days. I was progressing with the events very slowly. I can't say I worked poorly or was especially lazy, I worked as much as I always do(although I probably did play battlefield 4 a bit more than usual) It's more like I just haven't improved. Anyway, I fucked up, I know, I definitely could push harder and could work better. And I don't have a good reason in my defense. I'm sorry to let you down again. So now you have all right to be angry with me. :( Anyway, these news shouldn't upset you! I promise to work harder and will deliver the update as fast as possible.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
From Patron

Yes, the update will be delayed. Here is a short summary of what I did so far:
Text: I finished writing the text.
Translation: 60% of the text was translated.
Art: I made half of the events with K&A, rendered about 30% of them.
So that's the situation and I need to delay the update once again. The update will be ready in 15 days. I said last time that I need 10 days and now I need 15? You may think: "Enyo, wtf?!" Yes, I practically didn't make any progress during these 10 days. I was progressing with the events very slowly. I can't say I worked poorly or was especially lazy, I worked as much as I always do(although I probably did play battlefield 4 a bit more than usual) It's more like I just haven't improved. Anyway, I fucked up, I know, I definitely could push harder and could work better. And I don't have a good reason in my defense. I'm sorry to let you down again. So now you have all right to be angry with me. :( Anyway, these news shouldn't upset you! I promise to work harder and will deliver the update as fast as possible.
Enyo Eerie, as the saying goes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. It's well beyond time you realize that whatever deadline you think you can make is unrealistically short (a number of people have already told you so previously) and you need to rethink how you come up with such unrealistic deadlines.

I'm not complaining about the extended wait. I honestly don't care. I'm saying you need to have an honest review with yourself on how long it takes to do things, come up with more realistic deadlines, and stop over-promising and under-delivering. It will save yourself and your fans a lot of grief. (Unless of course you really are insane, in which case going ahead and keep doing the same thing over and over again. ;))

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Alrighty then, anyway the end result tops everything. Only thing that makes me regret a bit is the fact that all the scenes i unlocked in the previous versions became locked again when I installed the 0.35 mod and accessed the gallery. Anyway the 0.35 was a delight. Wish I could travel to the future to see all the twins and Kate content, it's right down my alley. I am a huge MILF lover but for some reason, most of Melanie's corruption scenes (such as bedroom, undressing) aren't as exciting as I expected, sadly. The kitchen ones are great however, I love'em.
Cheers for the good work !!

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Enyo Eerie, as the saying goes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. It's well beyond time you realize that whatever deadline you think you can make is unrealistically short (a number of people have already told you so previously) and you need to rethink how you come up with such unrealistic deadlines.

I'm not complaining about the extended wait. I honestly don't care. I'm saying you need to have an honest review with yourself on how long it takes to do things, come up with more realistic deadlines, and stop over-promising and under-delivering. It will save yourself and your fans a lot of grief. (Unless of course you really are insane, in which case going ahead and keep doing the same thing over and over again. ;))
Honestly think at the moment if Enyo gave out a 3 month deadline he would still be in the same boat. Trying to use the self imposed deadline as a form of motivation obviously isn't working......

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Enyo missing a deadline? No way...

Yeah, didn't like that either. For a master manipulator and psychology expert,
Yeah this is the part of the game that made it great and was lost. the MC used to be an intelligent manipulator the Enyo decided to change everything :rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes