May 25, 2017
There's no tags for it but sometimes its not included. So my question is: Are there animations in this game?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo Eerie

I didn't play any previous versions of this game, but is the Jane prank event completed, or future content? The amount of images and dialogue makes me believe the former, but there does not appear to be any way of actually accessing the content. The code for accessing it is this part in script_loc.rpy:

Python:
    if dtime == 2:
        if jane_prank_start == True:
            jump event_jane_2
However it does not appear that the jane_prank_start variable is ever set to true anywhere - the only instances of it are in the initialization (script_vars.rpy) where it's set to false, and at the end of the event (ev_jane.rpy) where it's set to false to mark the completion of the event and prevent it from re-occurring.

Visit the cafe in the morning rather than day.
It is deleted scene too.

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
ver 0.20 contain new 2 scene with the twins but when i click the cafe it said i hav reach end of the content for this place... last i play for twins route i recall i send them to their house n buy groceries. did i miss something?

telvron

Aug 29, 2018
Will see, for now it is only this scene.
I believe that for the "small consequences" this scene is quite enough. In my opinion, you should not overdo it and turn her into a brainless piece of meat. And all subsequent NTR content should be left exclusively for the NTR path.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

anyanstark

Mar 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.04.2020 (bath scene fixed)
the66 The link is not working !

Wonka_Willy

Formerly 'Kaneki12'
Nov 5, 2018
there is no real ntr in this game, im little bit dissapointed... but it's really good that the story goes slowly, not like 95% of other games that rush into the sex scenes after 5 minutes of play and arts are realy good, it's rare to see such a beautiful and detailed rendering like this (y)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
there is no real ntr in this game, im little bit dissapointed... but it's really good that the story goes slowly, not like 95% of other games that rush into the sex scenes after 5 minutes of play and arts are realy good, it's rare to see such a beautiful and detailed rendering like this (y)
Thank you! As you said, my game is not the kind that rush into sex scenes. So if you want ntr, just wait! ;)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wait, what? Not even sex from others characters point of view? I was kinda hyped for that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, what? Not even sex from others characters point of view? I was kinda hyped for that.
closest to sex is sebastian trying to fuck tiffany (not a chance since she was too tight and no lube) and melanie giving bjs to mark and farshot of mel riding mark (if seb allowed that) and seb fingering ashley and some fun with secretary.

May 8, 2019
Dude this game is what I've been searching for a long time. There are not many games , than can race with the quality of this game if you ask me. Usually , these slow corruption games are either poorly written , or prate so much that it makes the player shut down the game. For example : AWAM. That game is such a bullshit. 3 years and let alone a sexual event , there is no even proper stripping. It's sad that you only have 363 patrons while that scammer has over thousand. I'd support you If I could. Keep up the great work man.

Btw this game needs a male domination tag.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes