spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I like this VN, but I also find it incredibly frustrating. I mean I like slow-burn story-centric VN's/games, but it's almost 2 years in the works now with no real sex on any of the paths and too many of the sexier scenes feel rather underwhelming due to being too short and/or ending rather abruptly. That's my take on it at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
If we're going Biblical on this, Garden of Eden... or Heaven?

About False Hero, I've now completed the available content (non-NTR, not into that) and I'm really impressed by the slow build up and some of the twists did catch me by surprise. (y) Just by reading the premise, I thought Melanie would be my favourite but, man, now I'm fascinated by Jane. I thoroughly enjoyed the content with her. Few things I would love to see:

- Sometimes, though very rarely, the text boxes blocked the view to some, ahem, important parts of the scenery. Maybe the character(s) can be positioned a little differently in some future scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- I hope that in the future, especially for sex scenes, the whole act and the whole body will be visible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- This is not a sandbox game as such, but I hope there would some repeatable scenes once the corruption really has taken hold of some characters.
this is the best VN ever played!
Devlog 09.04.2020
Hi, guys! A lot of time has passed without news. I just wanted to tell you quickly what I'm working on right now.
The next update, as I said hundred times already, will be focused on gameplay changes: I'll finally add a lot of new choices, interactions with characters, will make the save system work properly and many many more. These gameplay changes will demand new events and additions with every character, so don't worry, there will be a lot of new content too! Mostly with Lucy. With other characters there will be only small additions and changes that nevertheless with new gameplay will drastically improve the look of the game.
I analyzed how much time will be needed to finish all that and it's not very soon. :( I'll have to work at least till 7 May. But I'll try and do everything in my power to release it on 27 April! :)
So let's go!

this is the best adult VN ever! great slow build where u have to earn it by manipulating the girls. the stories and girls so realistic and renders are amazing! only request the text box always blocks the good bits, anyway to change this? also can u include more pics to match the descriptions? like actually show Ashley getting spanked or Melanies nips played with? great game tho pls dont change anything else!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

this is the best adult VN ever! great slow build where u have to earn it by manipulating the girls. the stories and girls so realistic and renders are amazing! only request the text box always blocks the good bits, anyway to change this? also can u include more pics to match the descriptions? like actually show Ashley getting spanked or Melanies nips played with? great game tho pls dont change anything else!

Thank you!
"H" button have to hide dialogue box.
I'm working on adding more pictures with each update. I'm a bit short on resourses right now and rendering takes a lot of time, but it's only a matter of time when I'll be able to improve my gear even more(or built render farm) and make more pictures.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
So many devs with huge amount of patreons with shit games/updates/histoy/renders

we have to start to support more often devs like Enyo!

This game is my top 3 List, fantastic history, fantastic renders, i really love it.
for more Enyos !!

U have a new big fan here!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes