ItWasn'tMe

Feb 21, 2019
Jane is a favorite don't worry...there is no domination fetish lover that won't fall in love with Jane...it's what brought me to the game at first :D
I agree, the poster is so good ... ahhh Jane ... at first I thought it was a game about a superhero becoming a villain given the title and I found out that it is about a totally sinister psychologist with Hannibal's gaze. Anyway this game is amazing, and Sebastian is creepy in my opinion but I like him.

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
This game has the best 'Humiliation' out of any other game on this site. The game is amazing, keep up the good work. Also I am all for the Netore, those are amazing sense to watch play out.

Mar 14, 2019
Did anyone notice when the manager was touching Ashley's leg, there was a line in the dialogue with him thinking:
"How long have have I dreamed of touching her pussy. I wonder, what it looks like now? Is it still fluffy, or did she start shaving?"
screenshot0008.png

Ms Stone got custody of the twins 3 years ago when they were only 16yo. Does this imply that the manager did something to Ashley in those early years when she was still a minor? How would he know what her pussy looked like before? I think the manager is fucked up and molested a minor Ashley when she was 16yo.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone notice when the manager was touching Ashley's leg, there was a line in the dialogue with him thinking:
"How long have have I dreamed of touching her pussy. I wonder, what it looks like now? Is it still fluffy, or did she start shaving?"
View attachment 628460

Ms Stone got custody of the twins 3 years ago when they were only 16yo. Does this imply that the manager did something to Ashley in those early years when she was still a minor? How would he know what her pussy looked like before? I think the manager is fucked up and molested a minor Ashley when she was 16yo.
Maybe he spied on her in the past? As far as we know Ash is a virgin, pure waifu material as her sister and Tiffany.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 628460

Yep, as ragnar said, manager only spied on her.

amykeyzee08

Aug 25, 2019
Maybe he spied on her in the past? As far as we know Ash is a virgin, pure waifu material as her sister and Tiffany.
Then the manager is definitely lucky to have seen a young fresh virgin 16 years old Ashley naked. Maybe we could get like a flashback on how he spied on her? Like see a much younger version of Ashley nude with her revealed pussy while manager was spying at her somewhere. This might actually be a good plot twist with the manager having taken a photograph of Ashley nude while spying. He could then use it to blackmail Ashley. Would be a very good twist of event. Maybe we could also get a glimpse of what manager does at night with those images :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Then the manager is definitely lucky to have seen a young fresh virgin 16 years old Ashley naked. Maybe we could get like a flashback on how he spied on her? Like see a much younger version of Ashley nude with her revealed pussy while manager was spying at her somewhere. This might actually be a good plot twist with the manager having taken a photograph of Ashley nude while spying. He could then use it to blackmail Ashley. Would be a very good twist of event. Maybe we could also get a glimpse of what manager does at night with those images :)
I prefer if we can kill him slow and painfully or just sent him to prison to be buggered by Jamal's BBC. But if you play the share/ntr routes I suppose you would see something like that sooner or later.

Reactions: ItWasn'tMe

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
Hi, thanks for the 'Like' as I got an award for it - lol. Anyway, I wanted to give you some feedback.

I found the game is 100% better with the voice-over (self-voicing enabled). As the game is a text-based game with images you should at the start of it encouraging the user to use the voice reader for a better experience. Also, you should add in the MC rename mod as a default feature of the game.

At the start of the game, you should give the player the option to choose the default name in the game or pick something they like and at the same time suggest that the player use the self-voice built-in function (mention that it can be activated with the V keyboard key). Then you should also add that this is a text-based game visual novel and is an experience and not a quick fap game.

So that people get a heads up (so they don't waste their time if they are in it for a quick fap) and don't come to the forums to complain that the game isn't what they wanted. In a way, I am not too sure if you should do that as they may disregard the game and missout on an amazing journey into corrupting women.

And finally, this game needs a galley for all those amazing scenes that you unlock through your actions.

PS: If you could find a way to hide the warning that you are using the self-voice feature that would be great as I like to read along with it but I think I am going to have to hide my view to get rid of that annoying message as it brakes the immersion of the game for me.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You'd be threading in the double-loli zone (body and age). Not only would Patreon implode, F95 would insta-ban the thread but the entire universe might warp itself into another dimension

ItWasn'tMe

Feb 21, 2019
I prefer if we can kill him slow and painfully or just sent him to prison to be buggered by Jamal's BBC. But if you play the share/ntr routes I suppose you would see something like that sooner or later.
These bastards won't come close to the girls, and well if they do ... it won't be healthy for them.
Who knows in the third or fourth run? hmm ... .... ☻.

Reactions: Ragnar

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there no good walkthrough of this ? Game's really confusing to me honestly, I have absolutely no idea if I'm making good choices or if I'm missing a ton ...

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
Is there no good walkthrough of this ? Game's really confusing to me honestly, I have absolutely no idea if I'm making good choices or if I'm missing a ton ...
There is a simple walkthrough that comes with the game in a pdf, also if you only want to make good choices play with the NTR option off as it only leads you down a good route by giving you no choices and sets the story to the good path.

Mostly bad choices in the game are triggered by pushing things too far and by doing so you corrupt the woman in question. So if you want to make only good choices, choose to not push things and "do the right thing" by not doing something perverted.

Reactions: Enyo_ and Scyths

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
There is a simple walkthrough that comes with the game in a pdf, also if you only want to make good choices play with the NTR option off as it only leads you down a good route by giving you no choices and sets the story to the good path.

Mostly bad choices in the game are triggered by pushing things too far and by doing so you corrupt the woman in question. So if you want to make only good choices, choose to not push things and "do the right thing" by not doing something perverted.
Thanks, I'll try a new game tomorrow to see how it goes.

Sep 21, 2017
this game is not for me. I really don't like dead ends like the story of the twin is done for now and it reminds me but yet I can loiter around town spend days that don't add anything...I don't gain money from working nor any kind of anything. the world feels empty there should be clear cut off on an update of any game not open ended. i fear for the conclusion of this game in the long run and in order to not be added to the sunk cost fallacy statistic I'm dropping this and ignoring anything about it.

sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_ and Paapi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game is not for me. I really don't like dead ends like the story of the twin is done for now and it reminds me but yet I can loiter around town spend days that don't add anything...I don't gain money from working nor any kind of anything. the world feels empty there should be clear cut off on an update of any game not open ended. i fear for the conclusion of this game in the long run and in order to not be added to the sunk cost fallacy statistic I'm dropping this and ignoring anything about it.

sorry.
wrong, you gain money by working at office, just not much where it can be spent atm. twins story isn't dead end unless player wants no interaction with them.

Reactions: DiableFripon
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes