Oct 31, 2019
So, the point is to hate Sebastion? Or am I missing something? Can I make everything go very badly for him? Seems that is the idea that would make sense. Would like his dumb plans just keep getting the opposite of his intent.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_ and Ragnar

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
To the developer can I make a request?

I hate the UI for returning to town from Melanie's House.

Could you move the return button from the left side to the right side of the screen above the option to return into Melanie's House?

As when you are inside the house you are navigating looking at the bottom right. Then when I want to exit have to focus from the bottom right to the bottom left - moving my mouse from one side of the screen to the other. Anyway, find the change of focus annoying. I just want to quickly enter/exit the house and get back to the main map.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Unless you play with over 4K rez on a 80" screen, scrolling a mouse accross the screen shouldn't be that hard ..... Make it simpler by having 1 "return to town" button would be a better complaint :p

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 625196

Text: I did 2 new big events with K&A, and finished most of the text for Lucy's content.
Art: I was working on the new Sebastien's home as you can see in the picture and also on the new content with Lucy.
Translation: Nothing is translated yet.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

Good news on more Twins events! hope they stay innocent to and MC takes advantage. The blackmail coerce scenes with Melanie so good hope more those maybe in front of Mark again

Reactions: Enyo_

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, thanks for the 'Like' as I got an award for it - lol. Anyway, I wanted to give you some feedback.

I found the game is 100% better with the voice-over (self-voicing enabled). As the game is a text-based game with images you should at the start of it encouraging the user to use the voice reader for a better experience. Also, you should add in the MC rename mod as a default feature of the game.

At the start of the game, you should give the player the option to choose the default name in the game or pick something they like and at the same time suggest that the player use the self-voice built-in function (mention that it can be activated with the V keyboard key). Then you should also add that this is a text-based game visual novel and is an experience and not a quick fap game.

So that people get a heads up (so they don't waste their time if they are in it for a quick fap) and don't come to the forums to complain that the game isn't what they wanted. In a way, I am not too sure if you should do that as they may disregard the game and missout on an amazing journey into corrupting women.

And finally, this game needs a galley for all those amazing scenes that you unlock through your actions.

PS: If you could find a way to hide the warning that you are using the self-voice feature that would be great as I like to read along with it but I think I am going to have to hide my view to get rid of that annoying message as it brakes the immersion of the game for me.
didnt know about voice function! gallery would be great!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hi, thanks for the 'Like' as I got an award for it - lol. Anyway, I wanted to give you some feedback.

I found the game is 100% better with the voice-over (self-voicing enabled). As the game is a text-based game with images you should at the start of it encouraging the user to use the voice reader for a better experience. Also, you should add in the MC rename mod as a default feature of the game.

At the start of the game, you should give the player the option to choose the default name in the game or pick something they like and at the same time suggest that the player use the self-voice built-in function (mention that it can be activated with the V keyboard key). Then you should also add that this is a text-based game visual novel and is an experience and not a quick fap game.

So that people get a heads up (so they don't waste their time if they are in it for a quick fap) and don't come to the forums to complain that the game isn't what they wanted. In a way, I am not too sure if you should do that as they may disregard the game and missout on an amazing journey into corrupting women.

And finally, this game needs a galley for all those amazing scenes that you unlock through your actions.

PS: If you could find a way to hide the warning that you are using the self-voice feature that would be great as I like to read along with it but I think I am going to have to hide my view to get rid of that annoying message as it brakes the immersion of the game for me.
Thank you for your suggestions!

Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
To the developer can I make a request?

I hate the UI for returning to town from Melanie's House.

Could you move the return button from the left side to the right side of the screen above the option to return into Melanie's House?

As when you are inside the house you are navigating looking at the bottom right. Then when I want to exit have to focus from the bottom right to the bottom left - moving my mouse from one side of the screen to the other. Anyway, find the change of focus annoying. I just want to quickly enter/exit the house and get back to the main map.
Hmm, I’ll try to come up with something. I’m not a very good designer gui, so I can’t promise anything :LOL:

Reactions: Ghostly

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
Hmm, I’ll try to come up with something. I’m not a very good designer gui, so I can’t promise anything :LOL:
Here is an example of what I am asking, you could change it that the option of Street when inside Melanies house actually takes you to the Streets instead of outside the house as another option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Just started playing the game. Do I understand correctly that it's impossible to go back, so if you accidentally didn't read something important, you can't even scroll back and can only load from the closest savegame you've got? Also it asked me about some "Rollback" feature and I enabled it, but I cannot yet see how to use it. The GUI is empty, there's completely no options other than to go further the story. Is it how it's supposed to be?

Ok, nevermind, it turned out I can use the mousewheel to scroll back. In all other games there were some GUI elements to do that, so I didn't figure at first.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Every Renpy game that doesn't cockblock you out of rollback will work with mousewheel. Devs actually have to go out of their way to block it inside the code. Base engine allows it. Or not and 99% devs put it in. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^ Every Renpy game that doesn't cockblock you out of rollback will work with mousewheel. Devs actually have to go out of their way to block it inside the code. Base engine allows it. Or not and 99% devs put it in. :unsure:
so far seen that block in 1 game.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes