Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Please Dev give me more Jane please!!! what got me into the game was not the plot description nor the beautiful samples but just that poster of Jane on a leash...it did a number on me...so needless to say how dissapointed I was when I discovered she wasn't the main girl and even more disappointed of how little her content was and triple disapointed when that poster isn't even in the game...yet...please dev...give me more Jane :D

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Someone said there is a Walkthrough in the game folder but there is none.
Where can i get updated Walkthrough?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you!
"H" button have to hide dialogue box.
I'm working on adding more pictures with each update. I'm a bit short on resourses right now and rendering takes a lot of time, but it's only a matter of time when I'll be able to improve my gear even more(or built render farm) and make more pictures.
Great news! hope more of Melanie, twins, and Tiff, love those characters!

Thevirox

Nov 19, 2019
Game very well developed, but i couldn't go much further, i felt bad taking a place of an psychopath (it seems) like sebastian. Its just not my thing, but very good work, different of everything I've seen here!

Reactions: Enyo_

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Game very well developed, but i couldn't go much further, i felt bad taking a place of an psychopath (it seems) like sebastian. Its just not my thing, but very good work, different of everything I've seen here!
It's just that kind of game, play it in the third person, don't take it seriously, in a corruption game the MC is almost always an asshole, try to enjoy the perversion without putting yourself on the shoes of the MC, be like "let's watch what this asshole is doing....what an asshole(while fapping lol)"

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Sorry for the long absence, guys. I was working on the new update non-stop. There are so many things that need to be done that I don't have time for anything :)) (I don't even have time to write devlog and devnotes sometimes :))) But time and efforts - won't be in vain! The new events will be simply stunning. Both my skills in 3d and writing are growing and thanks to your support I can allow myself things I couldn't allow before.

If nothing will go wrong, it can be simply the best update which I ever did.

P.S. I decided that from this month I'll be giving all 25$ monthly previews of the update in 4k. And not onyl that. But it's a secret for now. ;)

P.S.S. Wallpapers with Melanie will be ready in a couple of days.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
3.png

Text: I did 2 new big events with K&A, and finished most of the text for Lucy's content.
Art: I was working on the new Sebastien's home as you can see in the picture and also on the new content with Lucy.
Translation: Nothing is translated yet.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

amykeyzee08

Aug 25, 2019
I want Kate and Ashley to stay innocent. I just want to take advantage of them little by little until ultimately raping them at the end. They're such innocent girls, I want to make them feel used and hopeless to get any help. Them getting raped by their manager would even be better, a perfect ntr rape game.
Of course this should be only optional as I would also love to play the romantic role and protect them. And even only have one of them as your girlfriend and the other just as a friend. A harem would also be nice. Having many options would just be great overall.

Last edited:

Sciny

Apr 4, 2020
I want Kate and Ashley to stay innocent. I just want to take advantage of them little by little until ultimately raping them at the end. They're such innocent girls, I want to make them feel used and hopeless to get any help. Them getting raped by their manager would even be better, a perfect ntr rape game.
Of course this should be only optional as I would also love to play the romantic role and protect them. And even only have one of them as your girlfriend and the other just as a friend. A harem would also be nice. Having many options would just be great overall.
Well, to each their own I suppose...

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes