kuroTenshi007

Apr 28, 2020
Wonderful game! twins are the best!!
Reminds me of a girl at one of the local coffee shops I frequent! Always draws smileys on my coffee mug and gives me free muffins lol. Such a sweet girl :D

Reactions: Enyo_ and biZZler

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017
Theres a bug in the MCName mod. It doesn't properly genereate MC's name after the Mel talks to Tiff in the bedroom.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Pretty small item, but on the first thread page, the game has a F95Zone tag "multiple protagonist".
Could you remove it if only the male MC is protagonist?
Sorry, would route to F95Zone staff if I saw a recent comment from them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty small item, but on the first thread page, the game has a F95Zone tag "multiple protagonist".
Could you remove it if only the male MC is protagonist?
Sorry, would route to F95Zone staff if I saw a recent comment from them.
coffeeshop guy also is protagonist (at least partially) although players won't control him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_
Apr 24, 2020
I'd say he is more an antagonist.
Manager is surely a protagonist, all he ever wanted is to have a taste of Ashley. I don't think its too much to ask for him. Give him Ashley's virginity even if it means to abuse and force Ashley against her will. Probably even better if tears ran down Ashley's eyes while being molested by the manager to make it more realistic. Most games have the girls liking it when they are clearly being molested which is not even realistic. This game has shown signs of the most realistic so far. The more realistic the more artistic and better the game is.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Manager is surely a protagonist, all he ever wanted is to have a taste of Ashley. I don't think its too much to ask for him. Give him Ashley's virginity even if it means to abuse and force Ashley against her will. Probably even better if tears ran down Ashley's eyes while being molested by the manager to make it more realistic. Most games have the girls liking it when they are clearly being molested which is not even realistic. This game has shown signs of the most realistic so far. The more realistic the more artistic and better the game is.
antagonist
noun

a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.

protagonist
noun

the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.

I don't know how u could call the manager a protagonist in this story, at all. He is clearly the bad guy, who has evil intent towards the twins. Plus the girls own the cafe and he treats them worse than casual employees.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
crying would be too much but the sneaky groping was hot. he should get some more action that way

Apr 24, 2020
I guess Patreon is dumb, no artistry at all. Rape is part of whats happening in our real world, it could be considered as a form of art. And these characters are not even real in the first place. Patreon is dumb..

Reactions: lowcody
Apr 24, 2020
Well since you guys are saying that full on rape isn't allowed, I have a new proposal for you guys. This will be a little bit of a long post.
Here is a plot suggestion for the twins and the manager right after the manager & Ashley scene.

*MC arrives at the coffee shop*
*MC realizes Kate is alone and Ashley is missing*
"Click on coffee shop event"
*MC approaches Kate*

MC: Hey Kate, I just passed by the coffee shop, how are you guys doing?
Kate: Oh hi, we're doing great.
Kate: Btw, thanks for your help last time by saving the coffee shop.
MC: No need to thank me, it was my pleasure to help you.
MC: And besies, I do personally like the coffee shop, so saving it was difinitely a no-brainer.
MC: Uhm.. Where's Ashley? I've noticed she's not been out here lately.
Kate: Yeah well.. you told her to come to the manager's office last time remember?
MC: Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that. Is she still working with the manager?
Kate: Yes, she has been working with him for quite a couple of days now.
Kate: *Insert MC's name*, can I ask you for a favor? Can you maybe talk to her?
MC: Oh yeah sure, is there anything wrong?
Kate: You see, I feel a bit worried of Ashley lately.
Kate: Since working with the manager, she has been staying awake most nights.
Kate: And sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I find her missing from bed.
Kate: I would get out of bed and find her at the sofa just lying staring blank at the ceiling.
Kate: When I ask her what's the problem, she would just say "oh no its nothing, I just can't sleep".
Kate: But I feel weird about it, like there's something wrong.
Kate: Don't you think maybe she misses working outside the office here in the coffee shop?
Kate: Maybe she misses making coffees for the customers? I just think maybe she's bored of office work.
Kate: You know how much I care about Ashley, maybe you could put her back outside?
MC: No problem Kate, but we should talk to her first and ask her what she really wants.
Kate: Alright that sounds good.
MC: Hey, I was just thinking since I'm the new owner now, I think I should at least see how things work around.
MC: Maybe I could help around here once in a while.
Kate: That would be nice, well at least I can have someone around to help me while serving coffee.
MC: So what are you doing now, is there anything I could help you with?
Kate: The customer over there ordered an espresso and some pancakes.
Kate: I already made the pancakes, so while I brew the espresso, maybe you could help preparing the pancakes.
MC: Sure Kate, Imma head in the kitchen now. Pancakes will be served in a minute..

*MC finds a knife, and while cutting the pancakes..*
*vaguely audible scream/cry*
*MC hears something that sounds like a scream/cry, but the sound is not very clear.*
*MC notices a thin wall separating the kitchen and the office and realizes that the sound is coming from the office.*
*MC tries to open the door to the office but its locked.*
*Suddenly the sound stopped, MC gets terrified of what might be happening inside.*

*In a desperate attempt.. BOOM*
*MC barges into the room and sees a helpless Ashley being rammed by the manager.*
*MC is shocked by the scene unfolding right in front of him.*
*Immediately, MC closes the door and ran straight to the manager, pulling him away from Ashley.
*MC's one hand is holding the manager, while the other is still gripping tightly on the knife.*
*MC asks the manager how he could do this, how evil of him to do such act.*
*Furisouly, MC swings his hand with the knife when..*
*In a turn of events, MC stabs Ashley straight through the chest.*
*The manager in shock of what's happening, couldn't say a word.*
MC: How could you.. how could you steal my boyfriend away from me Ashley?
MC: I have done so much for you sisters, helped you with your groceries..
MC: We dine together, went to the doctor, and I even used up my savings to save this restaurant.
MC: And this is what you did to me.. Having sex with my boyfriend?
MC: This is unforgivable Ashley..
*MC proceeds to pull the knife out from Ashley's bleeding chest, and asked her:*
MC: Do you have any last words Ashley?
Ashley: please...
*MC gave Ashley his last evil glare, and then repeatedly stabs her to death.*

*MC held the manager's hand and looked him in the eyes*
MC: I love you, and always will. No one will take you away from me from now on.
*MC drops the bloody knife, and puts his hand on the managers dick, slowly stroking it.*
*Manager proceeds to kiss MC and they made love beside Ashley's dead body.*
*Manager was fat enough that his bottoms were fluffy, so he had to take it in the back*

This is the end of the content for this place in this version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess Patreon is dumb, no artistry at all. Rape is part of whats happening in our real world, it could be considered as a form of art. And these characters are not even real in the first place. Patreon is dumb..
they try to be bit more family friendly.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev notes 04/05/2020

Hi, guys. These past two days were about polishing the game. I understand that it is very frustrating for old players to see how much things I constantly changing. But I'm driven by a desire to finally do everything that needs to be done and things I postponed update after update. Good news, I won't be able to change much after I'll create a proper save system. :)
But even if I change things in the story, I'm always working on the new content too! 2 new events with K&A already translated and was sent me back. I'm working on the sending next piece of events to the translator.

So what exactly has been done?

1 Revising the game I noticed that all old events were written as if something was holding my imagination that events didn't finish as they should, just stops abruptly on the most interesting stuff. I think it was because before I was obsessed with slow corruption but didn't really understand how it has to be implemented. Now I grew up a bit and now I know what I'm doing and what I need to do. And these kinds of sudden "stops" of events just look funny to me now. So I decided to add in old events a bit more spiciness. Don't worry, it doesn't mean that all characters suddenly will start blowing Sebastien without any reason like in Brazzers movies. Now everything will just become even greater.

I came up with ideas of adding a couple of new things in Tiffany's event after the club. The event will be much more interesting now ;)

2 One good friend of mine advised me to revise the Tiffany/Derrick event, so I did and I'm really glad I did. Now event with Derrick and Tiffany will be much shorter and better.

3 I decided to completely change the start of the content with Melanie. I wasn't satisfied with it for a long time. Now I'm half through these changes. They will seriously shorten Melanie's introduction into the game and will make the game much more logical in my opinion.

4 The new prologue with Lucy is done completely. I sent it to the translator.
I continued to work on: micro actions(breakfast, games on Xbox, bathrooms scenes, etc.) and also Lucy/Sebastien first juicy scene(I'm not going to spoil things, but you can guess I'm sure).

5 I finally did wallpapers, yay! But they're still in render(don't know how to write it in English :). So please wait one more day.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Revisiting old content is all cool and dandy, but the game has to move forward already.
Maybe do an entire branch, in example end K&A story, and then polish it if something doesn't feel right.
Going back every update is not a good idea if you want to end your game someday.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes