jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There will be incest content between Mel and Tiff and her dad eventually, its in the planned content on the discord. It'll probably need to be patched in though.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Patreon EULA/TOS voids your ass if you even as much as pretend there's family relations of any kind within the game. Devs that try to weasel around that are only playing with fire. "Fan patches" where the dev has no say in are somewhat in a grey zone. "Official" patches that devs put out are also in some kind of void (unless they talk about it on their page, in which case, the flamthrower isn't far off). Same thing with shota/loli

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Patreon EULA/TOS voids your ass if you even as much as pretend there's family relations of any kind within the game. Devs that try to weasel around that are only playing with fire. "Fan patches" where the dev has no say in are somewhat in a grey zone. "Official" patches that devs put out are also in some kind of void (unless they talk about it on their page, in which case, the flamthrower isn't far off). Same thing with shota/loli
Absolutely correct. Devs have to be really careful these days if they want to produce incest content without something being obviously incest content.

Besides, the only possible incest would be Mark with Tiffany or Ashley with Kate, and neither of those makes any sense. Neither Mark's nor Tiffany's personalities really lend themselves to incest. Even with all of the "break" from sex Melanie forced on him, Mark never once started thinking to get his sex somewhere else. He never even considered cheating on Mel, let alone with Tiff. Additionally, Tiff struggles with not finding guys to be interested in anything but her body (which is part of how Sebastien was able to win her). If Mark walked around her with, metaphorically speaking, his dick out of his pants, there's no way he could get her unless he forced her. And again, that would be directly against his personality.

And while Kate enjoys her hentai, she's not expressed any arousal by seeing Ashley in the tub with her or anything. Further, Ashley is so innocent and bashful that I can't see any way she would ever agree to a relationship with Kate. Once again, incest doesn't seem to fit either of their personalities in any way. Neither have expressed any kind of same-sex attraction, let alone attraction to their sibling.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some devs have incestious things on extra version while patreon has regular version (see sisterly lust and sunshine love for example) and others circumvent that by allowing players to decide relationships (living/summer with mia for example).

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
what does the mod do? checked your patreon but not clear

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes