Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
After my first "check in" conversation with Melanie, there's a note that says "I should come back in the evening to remind her." But when I come back to her house in the evening, I can't go in. What gives?
Probably you have to wait for the next day.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Just started on this game and I'm very impressed with the story behind the characters. I love the twins' and Tiffany's story line the most. MC is already in love with Tiffany and hope he'll continue and protect the twins.

• Love
Reactions: NukaCola and Enyo_

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
Out of curiosity is there a way to get Jane comfortable with going back to work in only her blouse and pantyhose in the current version?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Can't wait for the next update. Lucy is my second favorite after the twin . I'm fine with current Lucy prologue. I kinda like crazy and mystery girl like that. I wonder what her new prologue will be?
Its been a while since I feel this excited about a new game :love: One of the best game I have played recently, congratulation to the developer. I will go pledge to his/her patreon soon as possible.
Sorry for making too many post. Just want to express my love for this game. I will calm down now.
Thanks! :love:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes