BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Absolutely correct. Devs have to be really careful these days if they want to produce incest content without something being obviously incest content.

Besides, the only possible incest would be Mark with Tiffany or Ashley with Kate, and neither of those makes any sense. Neither Mark's nor Tiffany's personalities really lend themselves to incest. Even with all of the "break" from sex Melanie forced on him, Mark never once started thinking to get his sex somewhere else. He never even considered cheating on Mel, let alone with Tiff. Additionally, Tiff struggles with not finding guys to be interested in anything but her body (which is part of how Sebastien was able to win her). If Mark walked around her with, metaphorically speaking, his dick out of his pants, there's no way he could get her unless he forced her. And again, that would be directly against his personality.

And while Kate enjoys her hentai, she's not expressed any arousal by seeing Ashley in the tub with her or anything. Further, Ashley is so innocent and bashful that I can't see any way she would ever agree to a relationship with Kate. Once again, incest doesn't seem to fit either of their personalities in any way. Neither have expressed any kind of same-sex attraction, let alone attraction to their sibling.
i think both those storylines would be great. the twins attraction been hinted already

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Revisiting old content is all cool and dandy, but the game has to move forward already.
Maybe do an entire branch, in example end K&A story, and then polish it if something doesn't feel right.
Going back every update is not a good idea if you want to end your game someday.
Agreed. This type of rewrite-of-the-rewrite-of-the-rewrite is starting to make playing this a chore. I may not play an update until around v0.50 if this keeps happening. I love the game, but I don't have all the time in the world, and having to replay stuff I've already played over and over again just eats away at what time I do have. Ultimately, it's Enyo's project and he can do whatever he wants, but there is such a thing as being too picky about what you're doing.
I completely understand how you feel. But don't worry! I keep working on the new content every day. Revising of the old content is always a much smaller part of my workflow. When the update will be released you will see how much new things and content was added ;)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question. Is NTR in this game is Netori or Netorare? If is the later, can it be avoid?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It can be avoided
If I'm correct it's pretty much the first choice in the game to play with or without NTR content
Thanks for the info. So the NTR content in this game is netorare? I may enable it if its netori but netorare is a NO

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Absolutely correct. Devs have to be really careful these days if they want to produce incest content without something being obviously incest content.
Don't use patreon (just opened an account last week to pledge to Gates Motel). I wonder, if you could tell me, what's their view on rape, bestiality, gore, and, you know, all the other horrible shit out there that some of us happen to enjoy? I'm assuming incest is just some arbitrary cherry-picking...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't use patreon (just opened an account last week to pledge to Gates Motel). I wonder, if you could tell me, what's their view on rape, bestiality, gore, and, you know, all the other horrible shit out there that some of us happen to enjoy? I'm assuming incest is just some arbitrary cherry-picking...
bestiality is no too and prolly rape too.

Reactions: lifemare

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Patreon says lolnope to anything not vanilla. So anything not involving a nonloli and a nonshota, consensual, with minimal pain, no blood, barely any toys and without rainbows and unicorns floating about is prone to get you banned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lifemare

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just start playing this. I think the opening, prologue or whatever it called is a bit boring with all the girls talk and all. Also a little confusing because I don't know who the main character is. I almost decided to drop this game but after the opening end and the "free roam" with Sebastian start it became more interesting. I think the first impression would be much better if the game start with Sebastian and the free roam right away instead of all that girl talk stuff.
The main story with Melanie about bring her past self back seem weird and not that interesting to me. But the side story is great though. All the character fell unique and interesting. The twin is my favorite, Lucy is very cool too. Frankly Melanie is my least favorite, only reason I try to get close too her is because Tiffanly.
I'm about to give this game 7/10 but the twin alone make it so much better. I will give this 10/10 now. More twin content pls developer :love:
The render and all character model is great. Overall pretty good gamet :v I'm gonna rate this 5 star because the twin alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I played this last night, and loved it. It is some of the best character writing I've seen in a game of this kind, the main characters feel like pretty distinct people, with their own doubts, insecurities, assumptions and opinions. And the developer wasn't lying when he said it would be one of the best corruption games... it is because he really takes his time with developing the story and backstory. To me, it's those subtle nuances that make something great, the slow and sensual buildup over time that teases you with where it's going.
I particularly like Melanie's slow corruption as she gets hornier and hornier, and the twins storyline that is sweet and protective. Somehow they are both opposite one another but equally appealing.
Things I didn't love;
- No audio - some simple music and/or moaning in scenes can add a lot of ambiance to a game like this.
- Netorare content; ordinarily I like all kind of NTR, but to me netori and netorare are polar opposites, so if you are playing as the netori protagonist like here, I just don't think adding random netorare is really interesting. But it didn't bother me, I just avoided it, I just don't feel like it's a great focus for the developers time.
- The last thing was Lucy, who I can't say I like. Her intro soured me completely to her character; the assault with bat could be forgiven maybe, although if you inverted the genders the guy attacking a woman would be sent straight to prison, but her fake rape claim was insult on injury (literally) and made me despise her so much.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Not trying to be a big meanie, but you 2 dudes know there's a separate thread to rate games ? Where you can put 1 to 5 stars and give all the details about what you love and hate about it ?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I played this last night, and loved it. It is some of the best character writing I've seen in a game of this kind, the main characters feel like pretty distinct people, with their own doubts, insecurities, assumptions and opinions. And the developer wasn't lying when he said it would be one of the best corruption games... it is because he really takes his time with developing the story and backstory. To me, it's those subtle nuances that make something great, the slow and sensual buildup over time that teases you with where it's going.
I particularly like Melanie's slow corruption as she gets hornier and hornier, and the twins storyline that is sweet and protective. Somehow they are both opposite one another but equally appealing.
Things I didn't love;
- No audio - some simple music and/or moaning in scenes can add a lot of ambiance to a game like this.
- Netorare content; ordinarily I like all kind of NTR, but to me netori and netorare are polar opposites, so if you are playing as the netori protagonist like here, I just don't think adding random netorare is really interesting. But it didn't bother me, I just avoided it, I just don't feel like it's a great focus for the developers time.
- The last thing was Lucy, who I can't say I like. Her intro soured me completely to her character; the assault with bat could be forgiven maybe, although if you inverted the genders the guy attacking a woman would be sent straight to prison, but her fake rape claim was insult on injury (literally) and made me despise her so much.
Ya seems the Twins and Melanie characters most popular, for me to. Netori content with Melanie is big reason why i want to see whats next and taking advantage of twins

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started - but I have to say something.

Whats with these Dialog options? Its not just this game, but others too. Why? When you HAVE to pick every option, than they are pointless. Then you can just have the dialog in the order it is meant to be and without any disruption.

Oh and I would prefer to change the name of the MC ...

Cant say to much about the rest, as I said, just started (and met that weird girl with the baseball bat).

Edit: Reached the freeroam part and game got worse :( ... you switch between locations to find a trigger to continue. And I dont get the story tbh. Its confusing why the MC tries the stuff he does ... and how he interacts with Melanie ... that is so absurd.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
D

Deleted member 1250241

I hope we see a lot more content with Melanie, but I hope I won't be forced to include Mark too much just because I blindly selected to include NTR not knowing what it would entail.
I hope to see more of Tiffany too, and be able to corrupt her to my liking.
The twins are great but they come in third place for me personally. I want to protect them, not corrupt them. Now if it's done more subtly then I'm on board. I don't want to feel like I'm exploiting them tho. Having the choice on a replay would be great though.

Options overall are great especially if they have wildly different outcomes.

Reactions: Enyo_ and Toweke

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Just manhandle the coffee manager out of the game and you got dem twins just for you

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can't wait for the next update. Lucy is my second favorite after the twin . I'm fine with current Lucy prologue. I kinda like crazy and mystery girl like that. I wonder what her new prologue will be?
Its been a while since I feel this excited about a new game :love: One of the best game I have played recently, congratulation to the developer. I will go pledge to his/her patreon soon as possible.
Sorry for making too many post. Just want to express my love for this game. I will calm down now.

Last edited:

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
After my first "check in" conversation with Melanie, there's a note that says "I should come back in the evening to remind her." But when I come back to her house in the evening, I can't go in. What gives?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes