Brabbit

Jul 11, 2018
It's funny/frustrating that Enyo, in all of his updates, keeps saying that "everything is ready and will be released in the next couple of days" but then follows it up with, "well, actually it isn't ready, and it needs more time."

I think everyone would be much happier if Enyo decided not to tease us with an update months before it is ready. Just announce it's publication when you are literally going to press the publish button, so you avoid frustrating your fan base.

I am sure we can all agree that blue balling your entire community isn't the healthiest business decision/ what the users want. I'd prefer if you didn't promise anything in terms of when a release was going to occur. Instead, just tease new content (by showing some renders early) and give us some updates on your progress without actually saying when it will be released.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm waiting for the new update. But there's something that took my attention:

I just come from a thread where the dev decided to abandon his game, Primal Instinct, and make a new one. Because after many months he was not receiving enough support. I don't know the history of development of this game, I don't know if it was put on hold sometime or not, but there's something very surprising here: according to graphtreon, between june 23, 2018 (the first release) and Dec 26, 2019, one year and a half of development, Enyo only achieved 46 patrons and $108 earnings per month. But from that date 'til april 13, 2020 (4 months and a half), he increased to 379 patrons and $1295 earnings per month. An impressive growth.

1610950444995.png

Anybody knows what happened? Why his Patreon grew so much in those few months? Somehow his game became popular out of nowhere? Is graphtreon wrong?

If we get the answer, maybe some devs who are stuck can apply it.

*Sadly for Enyo, he has not grown since then (8 months).

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I'm waiting for the new update. But there's something that took my attention:

I just come from a thread where the dev decided to abandon his game, Primal Instinct, and make a new one. Because after many months he was not receiving enough support. I don't know the history of development of this game, I don't know if it was put on hold sometime or not, but there's something very surprising here: according to graphtreon, between june 23, 2018 (the first release) and Dec 26, 2019, one year and a half of development, Enyo only achieved 46 patrons and $108 earnings per month. But from that date 'til april 13, 2020 (4 months and a half), he increased to 379 patrons and $1295 earnings per month. An impressive growth.

View attachment 991203

Anybody knows what happened? Why his Patreon grew so much in those few months? Somehow his game became popular out of nowhere? Is graphtreon wrong?

If I remember correctly Enyo decided to do a major overhaul of the game in 2020. Did a incomplete update in Oct 2020 and haven't heard from him/her since.

Reactions: EZ8lt

il497

Oct 11, 2018
If I remember correctly Enyo decided to do a major overhaul of the game in 2020. Did a incomplete update in Oct 2020 and haven't heard from him/her since.
From that graph it looks like the growth started at the end of 2019/beginning of 2020, which would've been before the major changes though, right? It certainly would've been compelling justification for the changes if it lined up better. Although I suppose the continued growth throughout 2020, even after the changes, could be considered solid justification for that line of thought. As sad as I am to lose the blackmail and some of the darker elements from the story, it does seem as though it was the right call to make those changes after all (even if the communication during the process could've been done better, as has already been discussed extensively).

Regardless, unless I'm misunderstanding the timing, it seems as though the overhaul only supported the growth, or at the very least did not hinder it, but it does not seem like the overhaul caused the growth.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

False Hero v0.35

Hi! The new update is out!

You can download it from #public downloads channel from discord.
I'll tell you about the plans for the next update in the next few days. So keep in touch ;)

03abc

Oct 3, 2017

Since first release this game was constantly changing and been rarely updated. If i remember correctly in late 2019 he started to add more new content, and promised less delays and no more changes. That's the reason of growth, i also took the bait and was patron since late 2019 or early 2020. There's no more growth because in march/april 2020 was announced another rework, and dev failed to deliver what he promised.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm I realy love that Milf + Blonde Girl (daughter)- Wish MC could Fuck Both of them ;) (y)
Beside NTR :poop: Game is Prety Good (y) MC looks Decent and Ready to have Some Pervy actions
Hope Dev Focuses on MC only and his Needs to Fuck :cool:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm I realy love that Milf + Blonde Girl (daughter)- Wish MC could Fuck Both of them ;) (y)
Beside NTR :poop: Game is Prety Good (y) MC looks Decent and Ready to have Some Pervy actions
NO NTR. it's a wrong tag since none of mc's lis (more or less) aren't cheating him.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
didnt played the game in a long time, but i think i read some weeks ago that the ntr content got deleted. and you always had the option to turn ntr off at the start

Reactions: ChimmyChonga420
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes