Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
anymore news Enyo_ ?

You had anymore ideas on how to get your dev cycle a little more accurate?
I need to work harder.
I also need to stick to the shedule no matter what. If for example I planned to release the update in 20 days, I need to release it in 20 days. No matter how ready is the update and how much events I have finished to that time(even if it's just one event). It will help me to learn to stick to the schedule and then step by step I'll be improving effiency and will be releasing more events for the same amount of time.

SHUNCHANCHAN

Jun 18, 2020
Android Port has Annoying Navigate Menu .. it's difficult to touch Game UI or Renpy UI at Screen ..
it's not Developer Fault,but Who Port or Cenverting to Android.
IMG_20210410_202516.jpg IMG_20210410_202516.jpg

May 2, 2020
I need to work harder.
I also need to stick to the shedule no matter what. If for example I planned to release the update in 20 days, I need to release it in 20 days. No matter how ready is the update and how much events I have finished to that time(even if it's just one event). It will help me to learn to stick to the schedule and then step by step I'll be improving effiency and will be releasing more events for the same amount of time.
Seriously, all this has been said already by yourself. What you need to do is not announcing anything beyond new story content you are planning for the next release. Your life could be busy beside developing so what then? There's no way around life and the curveballs it throws at you but there's a way around letting people's hopes down yet and yet again.

Anything else here in your message is just more of the same really. I like this game and you seem like a kind guy/gal but stop being the one who needs to explain delays away all the time.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
This game provided me with the ultimate NTR experience. Not only can you forbid a married woman from having sex with her husband making him sexually frustrated, not only can you forbid that same woman from touching herself turning her into a sexually frusted, submissive, easily exploitable mess, but the game also cuts off RIGHT BEFORE things finally started to get sexy, so I, the player, can't get off either.
I never before played a game that so perfectly blueballed everyone involved. 10/10 game, well done dev.
This post is fucking legendary :KEK:

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
This game provided me with the ultimate NTR experience. Not only can you forbid a married woman from having sex with her husband making him sexually frustrated, not only can you forbid that same woman from touching herself turning her into a sexually frusted, submissive, easily exploitable mess, but the game also cuts off RIGHT BEFORE things finally started to get sexy, so I, the player, can't get off either.
I never before played a game that so perfectly blueballed everyone involved. 10/10 game, well done dev.
Ok, I literally laughed out loud reading this.
Kudos, sir!

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Guys whats the ETA on next update?
Winter is coming to Australia, so I'm going to the Hibernation. I need to keep my alarms right. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Apr 9, 2019
I’d be curious to know if progress on the update is being made. I don’t bitch about how long it takes, he’s giving this to us for free, I just would like to know that it’s something to look forwards to or if it’s dead in the water.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I’d be curious to know if progress on the update is being made. I don’t bitch about how long it takes, he’s giving this to us for free, I just would like to know that it’s something to look forwards to or if it’s dead in the water.
Not paying for it with levels of dono sure but its kind of like free advertisement to that targeted audience you want to reach out to and some do support games discovered here that they like and there are others like myself that actually does donate the game is or near finishing cause too many 'devs' have taken people for a ride on these projects.

That being said this incomplete game is great imo. It touches a lot of area's in a good atmosphere thats very rare in games. Most games I do not pay much attention to the narrative but this has been different. Really hope the dev continues and Enyo should know that if he does complete this game satisfactorily and sell it later like on steam, he would make a pretty good return for his efforts.

weewee1234444

Jan 1, 2019
anyone know if some of the versions are different? i know that the first version had completely different route as the current one, it's like they are two different games

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
I need to work harder.
I disagree, you need to release a finished update, an update that you have planned and mapped out before you mention release dates. I get the impression that when you first think of a scene then the scope grows bigger and bigger as your putting it together. If thats the case then start putting double or triple the development time to what you initially think.

Also if your still waiting on your translator after all this time then think its time to find a new one. Your 3 week dev cycle isnt far off surpassing the 3 month mark, not all of that is the translators fault but its really not helping

Reactions: Enyo_ and mort3243
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes