ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Enyo, for myself I find the gradual psycho-sexual control over Jane fascinating and I'm sure it will be a continuing focal point. It's the twins that keeps me coming back, though. I would like to see their sexual interests and desires developed progressively in the story line as well; please don't reduce their content.
Your artwork is superb, among the best I've seen. I saw mention of some of the characters seeming thin. It's true that in today's fast food and sugar-obsessed society it's rare to see people with zero or low body fat, but that's what makes it so sexy to me. Just like in everyday life, people rarely look like gods and goddesses but that's what I prefer in my fantasies.
I have a close relative that just loves thick women.. there are games devoted to that and I respect peoples' preference for it.
I'll just take all the thin ones they don't want. ;)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
in this game MC is bull or the one being cucked???
I don't know what you mean by "bull" but basically the MC is manipulating the women around him to his favor.
He already was able to corrupt his assistant and to some extent Melanie, her daughter and one of the two twins.

Reactions: Enyo_

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
He is apologizing way too much with Jane.
He is not really a Dom I guess, but apologizing doesn't make much sense when he is acting that way. He doesn't seem so sure about what he is doing as he would like her to think. He needs to be more sure of himself, he should be more "take it or leave it" she is not the last female on the planet nor the last sub.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Enyo_ thought you promised people some news for Sunday on discord.....

Nothing but silence so far, I know its not entirely your fault this time but seems this latest update is a little out of control at the moment, its at the 3 months mark, no news on its current state and then failing to provide update posts when promised. People will be alot more understanding Enyo if you were just clear from the outset.

You produce some great work, absolutely top tier in the graphics department but the workflow for each update just seems to be absolutely all over the place at present.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1.png
Hi, folks! Here is the situation. We're in deep shit. I still didn't get the text from my translator.
I understand how serious my problem with delays and believe me, I'm doing my absolute best to deliver the update as fast as possible without losing its quality.
This update turned out quite big and it is extremely difficult for me to finish it. I work hard on it, as always, but I didn't even notice how fast time have passed since the last post. For now I will refrain from certain dates of release. I'm really sorry that I let you down, guys. Believe me, I'm working extremely hard on it! I'll finish the update by the end of this month for sure.
Okay, let's stop crying and whining and move to the concrete things.
Why the update is not released: my translator still didn't finish his job. _-_ He says he has health problems. Now is the tough times, so we need to forgive and forget. And I also can't blame the translator because it's my fault I didn't send the text earlier and it's me who didn't make events faster! Translator promised me to send the text as soon as possible though, but he said the same about a month ago:( To find a new translator is not an option for me right now. This translator is the best(and I tried a lot of different ones), so it's important for me to get his text(but if he will still delay another time, I'll definitely find another solution).
Also new events are really big, so I can understand him:

1. New anime events between Kate and Sebastien have more than 100+ pages of text.

2. And just one event between Kate and Ashley has more than 40 pages of text.

So what I'm doing right now: While I'm waiting for the translation, I decided to add more pictures in the new events! I got ideas of how to make 2 last events greater and juicer(anime event with Kate and Sebastien and event with Kate in the bathroom). They were awesome, but now I make them mind-blowingly good.
So I continue to polish these events and I don't forget to think about new update: what events will be there and of course how I can make my workflow better.
And the most important thing, that I wanted to assure you, if any of you have doubts about my passion and interest in my project. Don't worry about it, seriously. I'm obviously extremely upset about delays, but passion about my project is still the same. I'm enjoying every single second of working on this update(and don't even notice how fast time is going). This is why I'm not often seen online and leave you without posts for so long. I apologize for this and I promise to fix that after I finish this update. I'm just so occupied with the update that I forget about everything and all I do is enjoying the work on the update. (I even forgot about wallpapers -____-).
P.S. I could release the game without these events(that are still in translation), but it would just be an insult to all of you who were waiting so much. Especially considering that these last two events are what I'm most proud of in this update. So, I hope you still had strength to wait just a little bit more...

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
Enyo, for myself I find the gradual psycho-sexual control over Jane fascinating and I'm sure it will be a continuing focal point. It's the twins that keeps me coming back, though. I would like to see their sexual interests and desires developed progressively in the story line as well; please don't reduce their content.
Your artwork is superb, among the best I've seen. I saw mention of some of the characters seeming thin. It's true that in today's fast food and sugar-obsessed society it's rare to see people with zero or low body fat, but that's what makes it so sexy to me. Just like in everyday life, people rarely look like gods and goddesses but that's what I prefer in my fantasies.
I have a close relative that just loves thick women.. there are games devoted to that and I respect peoples' preference for it.
I'll just take all the thin ones they don't want. ;)
Agreed, and...
whatever your heart desires, buddy.

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
View attachment 1153571
Hi, folks! Here is the situation. We're in deep shit. I still didn't get the text from my translator.
I understand how serious my problem with delays and believe me, I'm doing my absolute best to deliver the update as fast as possible without losing its quality.
This update turned out quite big and it is extremely difficult for me to finish it. I work hard on it, as always, but I didn't even notice how fast time have passed since the last post. For now I will refrain from certain dates of release. I'm really sorry that I let you down, guys. Believe me, I'm working extremely hard on it! I'll finish the update by the end of this month for sure.
Okay, let's stop crying and whining and move to the concrete things.
Why the update is not released: my translator still didn't finish his job. _-_ He says he has health problems. Now is the tough times, so we need to forgive and forget. And I also can't blame the translator because it's my fault I didn't send the text earlier and it's me who didn't make events faster! Translator promised me to send the text as soon as possible though, but he said the same about a month ago:( To find a new translator is not an option for me right now. This translator is the best(and I tried a lot of different ones), so it's important for me to get his text(but if he will still delay another time, I'll definitely find another solution).
Also new events are really big, so I can understand him:

1. New anime events between Kate and Sebastien have more than 100+ pages of text.

2. And just one event between Kate and Ashley has more than 40 pages of text.

So what I'm doing right now: While I'm waiting for the translation, I decided to add more pictures in the new events! I got ideas of how to make 2 last events greater and juicer(anime event with Kate and Sebastien and event with Kate in the bathroom). They were awesome, but now I make them mind-blowingly good.
So I continue to polish these events and I don't forget to think about new update: what events will be there and of course how I can make my workflow better.
And the most important thing, that I wanted to assure you, if any of you have doubts about my passion and interest in my project. Don't worry about it, seriously. I'm obviously extremely upset about delays, but passion about my project is still the same. I'm enjoying every single second of working on this update(and don't even notice how fast time is going). This is why I'm not often seen online and leave you without posts for so long. I apologize for this and I promise to fix that after I finish this update. I'm just so occupied with the update that I forget about everything and all I do is enjoying the work on the update. (I even forgot about wallpapers -____-).
P.S. I could release the game without these events(that are still in translation), but it would just be an insult to all of you who were waiting so much. Especially considering that these last two events are what I'm most proud of in this update. So, I hope you still had strength to wait just a little bit more...
hello you will have new content between melanie and tiffany

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
First of all whats the original language of the game? If its one of the languages i speak and if you're having issues with your translator im up for the help,or at least i can edit your english to correct one, i speak/write 5 languages and i got a lot of free time on my hands
lately...so if you need the extra help im willing to give it, just send me a priv msg so we can talk more about it if you're interested.

Reactions: closemoonlight
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes