Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Admitting you messed up takes courage. But it breeds understanding and that's a good thing.
Admitting it to a forum full of horny hormonally unstable guys intending on a totally different kind of breeding is...courage with expectations of a quick death by flaying due to flaming responses.

But still. Courage.

Now get back to work!:cautious: :devilish:

Reactions: w_Stew and Enyo_

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I think/hope he’s referring to a coding translator. Otherwise it truly is mind boggling.
Interesting. I always assumed he meant localisation which indeed boggles my mind (and in all honesty looks like "dog ate my homework" lol). Who needs them anyways (I'm Russian btw)

In any ways at this point I remember the plot vaguely if at all and the only reason i'm still here is to laugh at another "deadline" (no offence, Enyo, sorry about that, I just can't help myself, peace) when notification pops up. It's always a little drama well worth reading ha-ha.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 1153571
Hi, folks! Here is the situation. We're in deep shit. I still didn't get the text from my translator.
I understand how serious my problem with delays and believe me, I'm doing my absolute best to deliver the update as fast as possible without losing its quality.
This update turned out quite big and it is extremely difficult for me to finish it. I work hard on it, as always, but I didn't even notice how fast time have passed since the last post. For now I will refrain from certain dates of release. I'm really sorry that I let you down, guys. Believe me, I'm working extremely hard on it! I'll finish the update by the end of this month for sure.
Okay, let's stop crying and whining and move to the concrete things.
Why the update is not released: my translator still didn't finish his job. _-_ He says he has health problems. Now is the tough times, so we need to forgive and forget. And I also can't blame the translator because it's my fault I didn't send the text earlier and it's me who didn't make events faster! Translator promised me to send the text as soon as possible though, but he said the same about a month ago:( To find a new translator is not an option for me right now. This translator is the best(and I tried a lot of different ones), so it's important for me to get his text(but if he will still delay another time, I'll definitely find another solution).
Also new events are really big, so I can understand him:

1. New anime events between Kate and Sebastien have more than 100+ pages of text.

2. And just one event between Kate and Ashley has more than 40 pages of text.

So what I'm doing right now: While I'm waiting for the translation, I decided to add more pictures in the new events! I got ideas of how to make 2 last events greater and juicer(anime event with Kate and Sebastien and event with Kate in the bathroom). They were awesome, but now I make them mind-blowingly good.
So I continue to polish these events and I don't forget to think about new update: what events will be there and of course how I can make my workflow better.
And the most important thing, that I wanted to assure you, if any of you have doubts about my passion and interest in my project. Don't worry about it, seriously. I'm obviously extremely upset about delays, but passion about my project is still the same. I'm enjoying every single second of working on this update(and don't even notice how fast time is going). This is why I'm not often seen online and leave you without posts for so long. I apologize for this and I promise to fix that after I finish this update. I'm just so occupied with the update that I forget about everything and all I do is enjoying the work on the update. (I even forgot about wallpapers -____-).
P.S. I could release the game without these events(that are still in translation), but it would just be an insult to all of you who were waiting so much. Especially considering that these last two events are what I'm most proud of in this update. So, I hope you still had strength to wait just a little bit more...
Understandable. Meanwhile you're waiting for the translator, I'd suggest you look for a backup translator guy, someone you can rely on when the 1st guy fails to meet the deadline. Do consider it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or use google/bing/whatever translator (far from optimal and result is bad engrish).

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Seriously, all this has been said already by yourself. What you need to do is not announcing anything beyond new story content you are planning for the next release. Your life could be busy beside developing so what then? There's no way around life and the curveballs it throws at you but there's a way around letting people's hopes down yet and yet again.

Anything else here in your message is just more of the same really. I like this game and you seem like a kind guy/gal but stop being the one who needs to explain delays away all the time.
I agree with you. It's a really shitty move to let people down every time. But deadlines helps me to work faster, that's why I'm doing them. Simple as that. I'm just afraid that if I stop doing deadlines at all, I'll start delaying updates even more.
Still, the sitiation that I put all the players now is really bad. In future, I'll be more careful with dates for the release.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo, for myself I find the gradual psycho-sexual control over Jane fascinating and I'm sure it will be a continuing focal point. It's the twins that keeps me coming back, though. I would like to see their sexual interests and desires developed progressively in the story line as well; please don't reduce their content.
Your artwork is superb, among the best I've seen. I saw mention of some of the characters seeming thin. It's true that in today's fast food and sugar-obsessed society it's rare to see people with zero or low body fat, but that's what makes it so sexy to me. Just like in everyday life, people rarely look like gods and goddesses but that's what I prefer in my fantasies.
I have a close relative that just loves thick women.. there are games devoted to that and I respect peoples' preference for it.
I'll just take all the thin ones they don't want. ;)
Thank you! :giggle:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
He is apologizing way too much with Jane.
He is not really a Dom I guess, but apologizing doesn't make much sense when he is acting that way. He doesn't seem so sure about what he is doing as he would like her to think. He needs to be more sure of himself, he should be more "take it or leave it" she is not the last female on the planet nor the last sub.
I think Sebastien is not tied by sub/dom relationship. These concepts just helps Sebastien manipulate Jane.
Sebastien is more of a corruption guy. He likes to corrupt girls. He's not "movie like dominator". He enjoys a lot more stuff than just that.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo_ thought you promised people some news for Sunday on discord.....

Nothing but silence so far, I know its not entirely your fault this time but seems this latest update is a little out of control at the moment, its at the 3 months mark, no news on its current state and then failing to provide update posts when promised. People will be alot more understanding Enyo if you were just clear from the outset.

You produce some great work, absolutely top tier in the graphics department but the workflow for each update just seems to be absolutely all over the place at present.
Sorry, guys, that I didn't answer for so long and wasn't posting anything. I was so busy with update that I just couldn't find any spare time for answers or posts.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
First of all whats the original language of the game? If its one of the languages i speak and if you're having issues with your translator im up for the help,or at least i can edit your english to correct one, i speak/write 5 languages and i got a lot of free time on my hands
lately...so if you need the extra help im willing to give it, just send me a priv msg so we can talk more about it if you're interested.
Thank you, it would be great! I'll pm you ;)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Interesting. I always assumed he meant localisation which indeed boggles my mind (and in all honesty looks like "dog ate my homework" lol). Who needs them anyways (I'm Russian btw)

In any ways at this point I remember the plot vaguely if at all and the only reason i'm still here is to laugh at another "deadline" (no offence, Enyo, sorry about that, I just can't help myself, peace) when notification pops up. It's always a little drama well worth reading ha-ha.
Yeah, my deadlines became a joke now. :D :cry: It's sad, but I'll fix it.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Understandable. Meanwhile you're waiting for the translator, I'd suggest you look for a backup translator guy, someone you can rely on when the 1st guy fails to meet the deadline. Do consider it.
Yeah, absolutely. Right now I'm working on this.
But to find a good translator you really need to invest a lot of time. (I tried a lot of translators(20+) and my current, main tranlsator is the first who do exactly what I want. )

Reactions: w_Stew and truerty

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo_ Has there been any progress and/or are there are any near-term plans around Ashley's story? I have quite a soft spot for girls who are more on the quiet and composed side (which encompasses introverted and shy girls among other types). Jane has some of those characteristics, and it was very rewarding to get close to her - the domination part was also really fun, although I would never "offer" her to a client. Ashley is definitely my favourite though, and unfortunately is also the one with the least amount of content. Would love to see more scenes prepared exclusively with her in mind, and not just as a background for Kate. :)

Keep up the good work! If you struggle with finding a reliable language-specific translator, perhaps one way would be to try and write in English and have somebody help you with proofreading and style. It would be relatively easy to find people who could do this, you would probably even get some volunteers here.
Thank you!
Yes, I agree with you. And in this update there will be a few scenes deeply focused exclusively on Ashley and that will develope her character further.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah, absolutely. Right now I'm working on this.
But to find a good translator you really need to invest a lot of time. (I tried a lot of translators(20+) and my current, main tranlsator is the first who do exactly what I want. )
Out of curiosity, which language are we talking about ? German to English or something else?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Now I'm a bit confused, but Ashley was the normal twin and Kate the one in the wheelchair no? they are my favorite game characters ( for now ) and I don't remember who is who lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now I'm a bit confused, but Ashley was the normal twin and Kate the one in the wheelchair no? they are my favorite game characters ( for now ) and I don't remember who is who lol.
yes, ashley is blonde and kate dark hair.

Reactions: Gladheim

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
yes, ashley is blonde and kate dark hair.
Ahhh crap! I have mixed them up! Haven’t played for a while....

Enyo_ I meant Kate! :D Any updates on Kate? I wrote a whole post about my favourite character and mixed her name... But this proves she does not have enough content. ;)
Y'all, Ashley is the brunette twin in the wheelchair, and Kate is the blond

Reactions: ronniereagan
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes