lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Enyo, I do have one criticism of your game. I strongly dislike NTR, or having to "share" any of my girls with other men, however as long as it's optional and can be avoided easily I don't mind it being in the game, as is the case for False Hero. That is, with one exception. During Jane's events the MC encourages her to touch herself while thinking of one of the regular customers. Unlike the other NTR content in the game this event isn't tied to any choice, so it happens regardless of what the player does. While it is not a form of hard NTR, since she is only thinking about another guy while masturbating, it is still something I would like to be tied to an optional player choice so I can avoid it like the rest of the sharing content.

Thank you for your hard work and good luck with the next update.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Dude, don’t feed into my paranoia! :D
:LOL: I'm not, Ashley really is the brunette!
:BootyTime: shit... i need to check
It's been so long, people are doubting themselves :ROFLMAO:
tiff and twins are pretty sure and mc's roomie and tiff's mommy are possibilities. secretary is unlikely.
If the twins and Tiff start calling MC "daddy" that would make up for some of the other changes

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
2.png 3.png
Hey, guys. Straight to the facts. I didn't have time to finish the update. -_- Some of you asked me to stop giving deadlines, and at this point it is more than reasonable, so I stop giving them.(For now UNTIL I'll REDEEM MYSELF AND BE MORE CONSISTENT WITH UPDATES) So all I can say is that the update will be soon(No. Really soon. Not like the other time "soon.")

Now information for those who want to know why: Unfortunately my main translator finished only part of the job I hoped he would do. He sent me a text only today… and it's only a half. So the rest I'll have to translate with other translators. But I dealt with the translator's problem, rest assured. I already found a few and sent them final texts.

P.S. Don't worry, while I'm waiting for translation, I'm not slacking off. I am already working on the new update. I wrote 3 new events with Tiffany and one new event with Lucy. Of course, I won't be able to finish them in this update, but still, I'm glad that I'm finally working on the new stuff! Just keep you informed, guys.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo, I do have one criticism of your game. I strongly dislike NTR, or having to "share" any of my girls with other men, however as long as it's optional and can be avoided easily I don't mind it being in the game, as is the case for False Hero. That is, with one exception. During Jane's events the MC encourages her to touch herself while thinking of one of the regular customers. Unlike the other NTR content in the game this event isn't tied to any choice, so it happens regardless of what the player does. While it is not a form of hard NTR, since she is only thinking about another guy while masturbating, it is still something I would like to be tied to an optional player choice so I can avoid it like the rest of the sharing content.

Thank you for your hard work and good luck with the next update.
It is very strange, because there has to be a non ntr option in this sequence.

Reactions: Ghostly

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Good, you are slowly learning your lesson. (y)

D'oh! I spoke too soon. Especially considering this latest delay is, if you are telling the truth (and I don't have any reason to doubt it), out of your control. :cautious:
Now information for those who want to know why: Unfortunately my main translator finished only part of the job I hoped he would do. He sent me a text only today… and it's only a half. So the rest I'll have to translate with other translators. But I dealt with the translator's problem, rest assured. I already found a few and sent them final texts.
What did I tell ya Enyo? Looks like this time you've really learned your lesson! ;)

Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes