sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Come on Enyo, you can do it! Dont break your word again and again. Youre making it harder for yourself each time. You can do it, release the beast to keep at least a bit of your word and then think of one of the strategies we talked about. You need to change something, come on now - dont let all the words we exchanged be for nothing. Dont disappoint all your fans again and again. :cry:

mauro

May 3, 2017
Come on Enyo, you can do it! Dont break your word again and again. Youre making it harder for yourself each time. You can do it, release the beast to keep at least a bit of your word and then think of one of the strategies we talked about. You need to change something, come on now - dont let all the words we exchanged be for nothing. Dont disappoint all your fans again and again. :cry:
Not even a word, that's how much he cares about his fans

babaukladchik

Oct 2, 2020
That's what stops me and as I guess thousands of people from supprting such games on Patreon, SubcscribeStar and other places. First you see a very good start, than a good development after the way of enthusiasm of author. You are start support them. But after version 0.3 or 0.5 author is abandoning it at all. Next version could be issued in next year if it will be. I had supported about dozen such games. All of them abandoned and buried in past.

It is honest when author says ''thank you, but I'm not interested anymore'' and close it. But thats like, feeding supporters promises and nothing more. Thats sucks.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I'm cutting off my notifications for this game. It's a shame, because the artwork and psychological aspects were exceptional, but all I've seen for THREE YEARS is:
Update yet? Where's the Update? No
You should set it to music by Pink Floyd and call it Money

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
his first sex scene took him about 3 years. Did you really expect him to release the next one in 5-6 months. Just relax, turn off your notifications, wait 2.5 years, return and enjoy the "abandoned" tag.
I agreed with you bro…

Please if there’s an active admin right there, put an abandoned tag on this game if something isnt fckn right. Don’t let the devs fool you just like what happened to ICSTOR.

Reactions: mauro

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
F95 Admins:
" Any false or spam report about "Game Update" will be harshly dealt with. "

Wish we had these rules for devs as well :(

Fanboi: "shut up, u gettin it 4 free, free lurker, etc"
Me, an intellectual: I would pay 5 USD in a heartbeat, if he would release it today.
And another monthly 5 USD if he manages to keep his word.
No faith = no support.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
Wow. I was eager to see what hilarious thing he was going to say, but now I'm a little sad. It's like watching a clown pretend he's slipping and falling and then seeing the same man without the clown costume do the same thing, because it turns out he has a disability which makes him fall and he can't help himself. It's funny when the clown is on stage, but another matter when you realize that this is that man's reality.

It's like he has some rare form of tourette syndrome which forces him to blurt out wildly unrealistic dates. I just don't understand why he said he was releasing the game regardless of completion. Why would you say that? Why make it so semantically difficult to back out of such a claim? Just going by the last two updates - because he hasn't released anything - it means that he is 0% done with the update. I don't think anybody even believes that. Certainly, I don't, but that's beside the point.

Last edited:

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
Here's another way of describing it:

1. He has said multiple times that he sets deadlines like this to keep himself accountable.

2. By this point, absolutely nobody believes any kind of date that comes out of his mouth. It doesn't matter whether you're a patron willing to wait or anyone else. Absolutely nobody has any confidence in Enyo's dates.

3. So, the last however-many months worth of update release dates have literally been just him desperately trying to and continuously failing to keep himself accountable. His #important-information channel on his Discord is essentially an incredibly sad tale of him trying to save himself from himself...

I think we should all just give homie a little mental break to sort it all out.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes