Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
What's going to be the next excuse ?

1. Cat ate my code ? (let's change for a bit and leave the dog alone...)
2. Translator got lost in the neverlands
3. Can't find the " switch on " button on the PC/MAC
4. Switzerland whooped France Ass in yesterday's match ?

Bets are open my Dudes. LMAO.
I'm betting 5 "likes" on number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

mauro

May 3, 2017
The update.
Hi! I'm super close from the releasing the update. I think I'll be able to do this tomorrow. There are a lot of new things, pictures and texts and it would take a lot of time to test and polish it all myself, so I will release beta test first. I think everything should work properly, so beta testing shouldn't take too much time, but still I don't want to risk releasing public update just yet.

5 months and he hasn't tested it yet

Reactions: noctarima

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The update.
Hi! I'm super close from the releasing the update. I think I'll be able to do this tomorrow. There are a lot of new things, pictures and texts and it would take a lot of time to test and polish it all myself, so I will release beta test first. I think everything should work properly, so beta testing shouldn't take too much time, but still I don't want to risk releasing public update just yet.

5 months and he hasn't tested it yet
he waited translation.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You are all going to stress Enyo so much he will never log in and reply here again. ;)

I am now more interested in what Enyo will say than the next update hah. Had the next release featured more content with Ashley, well that would be a very different story! She is the reason I am sticking around.
Part of the appeal of this game is to continuously hammer and make fun of Enyo for the missed target dates.

Besides, he said he uses the uproar over missed dates as motivation to get things done faster. So he is literally asking for it. And we are simply helping him get things done faster.

babaukladchik

Oct 2, 2020
Enyo, here is some tips for your next posts to keep patrons:
1. Update is sooo huge of content so we are testing it three month and didn't reach even a half.
2. During beta I found several bugs and misses. So I need a little time to fix it.
3. During beta I found mistakes in translation. Translator need a little time to fix it.
4. After Beta and all fixes we need to launch Beta 2.0. Just to be sure that everything is perfect.
5. While all of Betas and fixes I made another update. So It'll be version 5.0.
6. Return to 1.

But the game at all, an idea, storyline, existing characters are really good. I've spent couple of hours with a great plasure. So even if you actualy already dropped the game anyway thank you. It was good. You have a potential.

Reactions: Ara-sH

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
The wait isn't even that terrible compared to some other games, but dude is just terrible with dates and deadlines, and that makes it seem worse than it is.

"I fucked up and missed my self-imposed deadline, so from now on, no more deadlines, it'll come out when it's ready and I'll let you know when I'm releasing it. Anyways, here's the date that I'm going to release it on."

ggvplanayagg

Mar 17, 2019
False hero thread guide!
STEP 1: blame developer hard
STEP 2: cry after game get abandoned halfway through
Jokes aside, I do not enjoing with such unpleasant situation too. Also not sure If its right to put "Milker" tag on Enyo. I would say hes in deep procrastination mode.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
not sure, but... isnt the billing date of Patreon the 1st of every month?
So he is just stalling to have Patreons billed before update release and make a "clean" exit for the next 6 months of milking?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
What happens to most developers is, they say a deadline when a new update will appear and then just can't keep it. With the games on f95 zone that I play that happens more. WVM was postponed a few times since March, Hillside has a beta version because it couldn't be done in time, College Kings has bugs and the update for this month has been postponed to next month and Radiant you can be happy if an update comes within 7 months. Most developers try to make it on time, but I would have no problem at all if they would tell us when it is done it's done without giving a date that they cannot keep. Then there are no angry supporters and the problem is solved.
I agree with you that no date is preferable, but not that there are no angry supporters. There will be angry people no matter what, either cuz he missed the deadline or because he's "milking" it waiting to release.

Just to clarify, I don't have a problem with the wait or the missed deadlines, I really like the game, and I am really looking forward to the update, whenever it comes. My previous post was just intended to be a funny observation.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes