BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This pic was posted by him nearly a year ago.... don't know when these scenes will come.... View attachment 1275854
Exactly, what a huge tease
Swear to God, Enyo... Tommorrow this bomb ass chick, absolute 10, invited me at her house.
If you're gonna make me fap before I go bang her brains out, imma be pissed! Delay update!
Sunday is perfect.
Pics or it didn't happen :LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This is quickly approaching the point (if not already past it) in which the great graphics quality is not enough to outweigh the repeated missed deadlines if not outright lies. Am I right or am I right?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Lmao can someone make a list of all the announced update dates to make it dawn on him how ridiculous this all is? He has announced probably like 10 dates already and missed all of them.

Such incompetence on a developer is a huge embarrassment.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Lmao can someone make a list of all the announced update dates to make it dawn on him how ridiculous this all is? He has announced probably like 10 dates already and missed all of them.

Such incompetence on a developer is a huge embarrassment.
18/01/2021 0.35 is released
22/01/2021 next update is said to be released in 3 weeks(12/02/2021)
12/02/2021 deadline is delayed. New deadline is 27/02/2021
28/02/2021 deadline is delayed. New deadline is 09/03/2021
11/03/2021 deadline is extended for 15 days(26/03/2021)
26/03/2021 Enyo said " The update is basically ready and I'm just putting the finishing touches" and he added that he hopes to finish the update by the end of this month.
01/04/2021 Translation issue I A New Deadline
21/04/2021 Translation issue II the Deadline Strikes Back. Enyo said "I'll finish the update by the end of this month for sure."
01/05/2021 Translation issue III Return of the Apology. Enyo said "So all I can say is that the update will be soon(No. Really soon. Not like the other time "soon.")" and he said he won't give any exact deadlines until he has redeemed himself. I ask this. Anyone expecting the release this week? I'm not saying the update won't come out this week I'm just saying that noone can tell me with absolute certainty that the update will come out any time "soon".

Now, for my point, I don't think its about patiance, disappointment, blue balls, redemption or challanges of making a game and/or setting a achievable deadline. It's about reliability. A well-known "mother"saying perfectly states the feeling that I believe this fandom experiences. I'm not mad, just disappointed. I don't think the solution is extending the deadline 10 times per update with a brand new apology or deciding not to give any deadlines. Actually, I don't think there is a solution that fixes his believability within a short period of time with the situation he brought himself to. For clarification, I don't care that I have to wait a lot of time for this game, I believe this game is a god-tier game and almost every update is worth the wait. My only problem is he keeps expecting a different result with going with the same strategy over and over.(If I recall correctly, he deciding not to give a deadline second time in this game.)
I did that a while ago, even then It was an unaccaptable bs and now... well its just funny.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I still can't believe how utterly ridiculous this is. No other developer is like this when it comes to missing deadlines. Not even Gumdrop or ICSTOR.
Agree with what you wrote, except Gumdrop was even worse. Also, Enyo is still not as bad as SirDammed who is notorious for missing deadlines, and then lying to cover it up
This is quickly approaching the point (if not already past it) in which the great graphics quality is not enough to outweigh the repeated missed deadlines if not outright lies. Am I right or am I right?
Yes, you are right. It became not worth it for me already a while ago, I'm just here now because dev's like this need to be held accountable.
Loving the comments. Patrons, you know what to do, no seriously. You should know what to do.
Unfortunately, they don't, which is why dev's like Enyo, Gumdrop, ICSTOR, SirDammed, and RAinces keep on milking

Reactions: ju1zzed

babaukladchik

Oct 2, 2020
There is an info from a very trusfull source. Enyo is engaged in much larger project which takes all his time and resources. Update 100% will be there is no doubt. But as for time it will be 2-3 weeks, maybe a month after Half-Life 3 release.
Just keep some patience.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I really hope for the dev that this will be the last update. It's better to abandon this project, because this situation is really ridiculous. I would be so embarrassed to delay again and again the updateds. It's a shame, because I loved his renderings.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes