SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i dont agree that he should abandon the game, there are devs who release 2-3 updates per year...what he should do next time
is be honest with his patreons or at least avoid giving a specific ETA that was his biggest mistake in my opinion...

Reactions: Rintal

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
i dont agree that he should abandon the game, there are devs who release 2-3 updates per year...what he should do next time
is be honest with his patreons or at least avoid giving a specific ETA that was his biggest mistake in my opinion...
this is the correct response. why would you want someone to abandon a game just because the update schedule is shitty? honestly, it doesn't really matter, just stop watching the thread and then be pleasantly surprised when it pops up on the latest updates page.

sure it sucks to get your hopes up when he announces a deadline, but there are thousands of games on this site, most of them are shit, but some are pretty good, just play something else in the meantime.

Reactions: SirAuron20

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There is an info from a very trusfull source. Enyo is engaged in much larger project which takes all his time and resources. Update 100% will be there is no doubt. But as for time it will be 2-3 weeks, maybe a month after Half-Life 3 release.
Just keep some patience.
It's not exactly a secret that Enyo is involved with another larger project. I've seen his name pop up in the credit as a tester in at least one other much bigger game that provided an update since his own game's last update.

Whether it's smart, or even ethical, that Enyo continue to spend time on testing other people's games when his own game's development is a total disaster, I'll leave that for you to decide for yourself.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Comparing release frequency without also looking at the quantity of content in each release is rather disingenuous. What you failed to mention is that those 2-3 release per year developers generally also has comparable quantity of content in each of those releases than this entire game combined.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Bro, unfortunately, in modern realities, 2-3 updates per year is a very fast and hardworking developer.

• Haha
Reactions: HansDampf788

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if does hs games then it's 2-3 updates per month but those aren't for all players. some do monthly releases with lengthy content.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
What an amazing race between FH and Radiant ch.3 we have. Who's gonna release first? My bet goes on Radiant despite Dammed being as much liar as Enyo.
Enyo is still a rookie in the milking game though. Dammed is milking over $100,000 a year for ONE update. His patreons are much more gullible

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Enyo is still a rookie in the milking game though. Dammed is milking over $100,000 a year for ONE update. His patreons are much more gullible
Dammed is a good manipulator and Enyo is not, but they are both liars for sure.
Yeah....his excuses are childish compared to other milkers(Scamdrop the master of all :D ).
Looks like Enyo doesn't even provide monthly wallpapers now lol, this basically proves that translator issues are bullshit. When this happened for the first time he said ''i forgot'' literally dumbest excuse ever.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I've noticed that the vast majority of games with high-quality visuals end up like this. While games with average picture quality have a greater chance of development. Therefore, I am always suspicious of such games and do not expect much from them.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes