03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Nope, sadly his dog ate the wallpapers :(
That's exactly type of excuse i expect :LOL:
The game is actually becoming real, as the title says.... FALSE HERO :LOL:
That's true, lol. Im following this game for around two years now, and i heart so many times how much he want to improve, but it never happened. After two latest updates i though we can at least expect update every 2-3 months, but now? Half a year for supposedly if i remember correctly 6 scenes with two characters? That's riddiculous.

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
That's exactly type of excuse i expect :LOL:

That's true, lol. Im following this game for around two years now, and i heart so many times how much he want to improve, but it never happened. After two latest updates i though we can at least expect update every 2-3 months, but now? Half a year for supposedly if i remember correctly 6 scenes with two characters? That's riddiculous.
Honestly speaking, I think that he has no ideas to develop further storylines. The way he kept changing the story repeatedly, proves that he doesn't know how to take the story forward. He has messed up and ruin everything. And now what all there is left is also fading away.

Reactions: 03abc

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Honestly speaking, I think that he has no ideas to develop further storylines. The way he kept changing the story repeatedly, proves that he doesn't know how to take the story forward. He has messed up and ruin everything. And now what all there is left is also fading away.
True, that's most likely one of reasons he doesn't update his roadmap anymore. Also figuring out he has no idea what he's doing, and changing story every five minutes, was one of the reasons im no longer supporter.

Reactions: Mmarsh

mauro

May 3, 2017
I agree. I think he's milking as long as he can but the game is dead

• Sad
Reactions: seba0
Jan 21, 2020
sorry for a game with great graphics but update is too slow, anyway, thank you very much to the author for bringing a good work to the 18+ community

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Well, apparently Radiant just got updated so Enyo win a liar competition it seem.
Yeah, it's really so hard for Enyo to say the truth about progress for once? Everytime it's almost ready or 1-2 days to go since some time.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So is not tag abbandoned yet? Lol enyo is rework it again or we finally will get an actual update?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes