Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Now we could even make a movie about this. The title would be 50 first deadlines in the lead role Enyo who gives us a new date every day when the new update comes out. We play the supporting roles as his community some of us have hope, others no longer believe everything and others are amused by the promises. And at the end of the movie a big plot twist it turns out that after each day Enyo forgets to upload the already completed update and continues to say the update would be ready tomorrow because he has 24 hour amnesia. The plot of the movie is we just need to find a hero to show Enyo reports about his past promises and the spell is broken and we have a new update.

The End

Credits roll

Don't miss part 2 either when the update has finally been released and we are all wondering when we finally see more sex scenes. Another box office hit awaits us.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I stopped supporting this dev by the end of june, knew he is one of those devs who just keep on furthering deadlines and when still can't fulfill the game on time , give false excuses and when he actually releases the game the update is small and buggy

babaukladchik

Oct 2, 2020
Well, I dont know how does it works, but it was 541 partons couple a weeks ago, now it's 548. We can criticise him, hate him, blame with false promises and whatsever. But he still makes money from it. Not very much but still good enought for a passive income. Anyone will be happy to gain USD 1k just for 1-2 posts in month with empty promises for "tomorow update" and "translation issues".

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I think he has the heart at the right place, but he just fails to manage his life. So yeah, unless he really starts to work on himself and changes big time I see no hope for the future...

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Well, I dont know how does it works, but it was 541 partons couple a weeks ago, now it's 548. We can criticise him, hate him, blame with false promises and whatsever.
the thing is if he would really start to deliver I believe he could grow bigger and even more successful then other big devs here on f95. He definitely has the potential and the knowledge and he chats with his community and is open for feedback and criticism only thing beeing the thing mentioned above...

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I really hate piling on... but this is actually a joke. Legit only see these scenarios happening (from most likely to least likely):

1) There was no update, there was no work, just false promises.
2) Another delay (most likely didn't develop anything so far)
3) Oh no, my computer crashed, but I'll be able to recover it jus need to delay it.
4) Oh no, my computer crashed and a lightning hit my house, all the work except for the things I had in latest update were lost, but don't worry at least now I know what I wanted to develop so it won't take as much time.
5) Sorry been to the hospital because I/My mom/My dad got into the hospital or my fish almost drowned, update will come out after I get back home (it won't).
6) There is an update and it's nowhere near enough considering the time it took.
100000000000) There is an actual update and it was worth it all along.

I bet I'll come back in a week, or a month or a year and be right about one of the above, whenever the dev decides to talk, which probably he might not even do that and just go missing, collecting whatever people continue donating over time. The circle repeats itself time and time again and the excuses are always the same, the process of promises is always the same... Blegh.

1625748264059.png

Reactions: WideRange72

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Doing mistakes like these is one thing, but when when you keep repeating them and doing nothing to solve past mistakes
is kinda where the line should be drawn, i just really hope if not now in the future he does fix that problem...Cuz i really like the game wouldnt wanna see it get abandoned but still this is an unacceptable behavior from his part...

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Guys, for all those who still want to believe... Please dont defend a pathological liar.
If you do, please read below:

Me, Yamakasi, made the best game ever, with NTR, incest, corruption, all that good stuff, hottest MC... I'm just putting the finishing touches and gonna release it tommorow for early access. Subscribe to my Patreon to get early access. I repeat, tommorow I'm gonna release it no matter what, so subscribe to get it while it's hot. Trust!

Is this how it works?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Next excuse is died, came back to life to give you new version. Coming tomorrow if i don't die again in meantime...

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes