smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Me, Yamakasi, made the best game ever, with NTR, incest, corruption, all that good stuff, hottest MC... I'm just putting the finishing touches and gonna release it tommorow for early access. Subscribe to my Patreon to get early access. I repeat, tommorow I'm gonna release it no matter what, so subscribe to get it while it's hot. Trust!

Is this how it works?
Nope, it's not that easy, first you have to actually release something that looks good enough. You should do it, it will be useful educational project with positive outcome. You'll learn something new. We well get something nice, at least a bit of it. Best case, you'll start to enjoy it and actually finish it. Or you won't and you'll get the easy milker's life. Supporters will be less thrilled, but it will help them to learn to not be so trusting, that's useful experience too. And if your conscience doesn't let you go this way, you can always send them the money back, with the explanation what they did wrong. Don't wait another minute and go for it! ;)

TY33

Aug 10, 2020
Man it's sad what I've heard about the dev. I really enjoyed the Lucy storyline. Seems like I'll have to learn renpy and rendering to satisfy my blue balls

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
If you blatantly lie to people, while simultaneously taking their money, your heart is not in the right place.
Actually, the moment he changed the story I got the feeling that future is uncertain. It showed his incapability and the fact that he didn't know how to create storylines. I am pretty sure he haven't any further future story line right now. Biggest proof is that he didn't even updated Roadmap. If he had created whole game story line, he would have updated Roadmap but as he doesn't have any planned story line, he hasn't

mauro

May 3, 2017
Actually, the moment he changed the story I got the feeling that future is uncertain. It showed his incapability and the fact that he didn't know how to create storylines. I am pretty sure he haven't any further future story line right now. Biggest proof is that he didn't even updated Roadmap. If he had created whole game story line, he would have updated Roadmap but as he doesn't have any planned story line, he hasn't
no roadmap, no wallpapers.. nothing at all! new update never existed and he started lying from Feb

friendmb

Oct 4, 2020
the timing is awfully suspicious... an "update" promised right at the end of the month prior to patreon charges at beginning of the month.. and then just disappears

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
For those who have enough money and want to support a dev , do support "Deafpervs" and "KinkyShop" , they both deserve way much more than they are getting. try the games and then do it ,the games are nice and so is the workflow of dev. Especially deafpervs needs support , that guy has gone through some pretty bad shit over the past few months (lost his both parents ) but still was able to provide update. Do support them instead of wasting money on lying jackasses like enyo

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
the timing is awfully suspicious... an "update" promised right at the end of the month prior to patreon charges at beginning of the month.. and then just disappears
Another $1300 for free - they must be laughing their ass off at the mugs who keep paying.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well... I was wondering why the thread was being active... that's depressing. It's got really good renders too.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
People who are subbed should just report his patreon page. I mean they've been paying for a product hoping that it would be delivered, only to have it be extended months, after months, after months of false promises, and then at the end... he lies again and doesn't deliver a product, only to get one more month of cash. That's against patreon's TOS, so if you spent money, at least try to get it back.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
People who are subbed should just report his patreon page. I mean they've been paying for a product hoping that it would be delivered, only to have it be extended months, after months, after months of false promises, and then at the end... he lies again and doesn't deliver a product, only to get one more month of cash. That's against patreon's TOS, so if you spent money, at least try to get it back.
dude they are very rich who don't care if their money is wasted if they did they would have done it a while back and even till now wouldn't have blindly supported him

Reactions: Gladheim

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Numbers shown right now are 546 patrons and $1227/month. That's average $2.25/patron, you don't have to be very rich for that.

Also the recurring assumption that supporters are dumb in some way, either to realize that they get cheated, or just dumb in general, why so many people think that? I'm a patron of his myself, I give him whole $1/month (yes, I'm cheap) and I know very well why. I'm no victim, I know what I'm doing. He made something nice I liked, I decided to send him a small "thanks". That's fair. I keep it going for a while, and it's up to him what happens next. If he continues to provide nice things, I'll be more happy and I can go up. If he doesn't, I stop when I feel that my "thanks" is big enough. No hard feelings. Where do you see any problem?

babaukladchik

Oct 2, 2020
Numbers shown right now are 546 patrons and $1227/month. That's average $2.25/patron, you don't have to be very rich for that.

Also the recurring assumption that supporters are dumb in some way, either to realize that they get cheated, or just dumb in general, why so many people think that? I'm a patron of his myself, I give him whole $1/month (yes, I'm cheap) and I know very well why. I'm no victim, I know what I'm doing. He made something nice I liked, I decided to send him a small "thanks". That's fair. I keep it going for a while, and it's up to him what happens next. If he continues to provide nice things, I'll be more happy and I can go up. If he doesn't, I stop when I feel that my "thanks" is big enough. No hard feelings. Where do you see any problem?
The problem is fool promises. Everyone agree that Enyo did a gerat job. Even for 0.35 the amount of content is really much and he wrote a very good story, nice renders, and everything other is also good. And yes he worth all his supporters 1$ or more.
Of course good game requres many time and efforts. He can be honest with supporters like "All, I don't have much time, do all what I can but progress is slow. For now here you got a few fresh pics or story details." This is honest and good.
But what we have? almost half a year he do the "finishing touches" to update. Problem is his lying for month.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021

just bcuz you pay him 1$ per month doesn't mean everyone is doing the same, there are those who pay much more, but all they have got in past months are excuses for delays , but still blindly ready to pay him. I also supported him till june and was a 25$ patron but realized that I was just giving away my money which i earned from my job for nothing but false excuses so i stopped by the end of june , but people are still their who are supporting him that means they have good amount of money to supprort a dev who is hardly working on game and more working on his excuses. I am glad that i rather support those devs who I know are true to their words.
So no i dont think he called them stupid as its up to them and you on who you put your money on, If you are happy with what enyo has been doing past months do support him but for me he is what his game's title is false hero

xxx PEACE OUT xxx

Reactions: Candy Suxx

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
I have been following the developer for a while and he always made updates between several months, but I just realized that he has been promising an update for a long time, I think it is not unreasonable to say that the abandoned tag is starting to deserve this video game. This prevents people like me from giving the boy more money.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
dude they are very rich who don't care if their money is wasted if they did they would have done it a while back and even till now wouldn't have blindly supported him
IMHO, at least some of supporters are "sub and forget" kind of person. They probably aren't paying attention.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
If you are happy with what enyo has been doing past months do support him but for me he is what his game's title is false hero
I'm not. But since I adopted the old "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me", I tend to pay only for what I already got in the past, and when I'm going slow with that (by small amounts), I can tolerate longer time without anything new. I extend this to whole Patreon, because it's not just one Enyo, the same is happening with so many other games. You never know beforehand who you can trust. It's also difficult to tell for sure who's dishonest, incompetent, down on luck, or anything else that affects their productivity. And even though the difference can matter, e.g. if developer gets hit by bus, I can keep the support even if I don't get anything for it for a while. But then again, I still can't know if the person isn't just really good liar, and I'm not going to demand to see medical records as proof, that would be overkill for voluntary contribution. In the end it's best to go by results and decide what's good enough.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know anything about making these games, I can barely use a computer at all. But I feel like in general game developers are being way, way too ambitious with the size and length of their projects. I don't know what the completion rate is for these games but I feel like it is maybe less than 1% of projects started.

I feel like people should start out with something that can be completed in a year or 2 years tops. Give themselves a chance to work out how they go at managing the project how quickly they might get bored, etc.. I have to imagine the skills would improve as well producing a short game. As a player I definitely lose interest in a game over time, even the good ones. I often have to replay at least some of the game with a new update just to remember what was going on, this just kinda loses the fun over a many year project.

I recently played the Radiant update and I couldn't help thinking that game is going to take another ten years to complete realistically. Am I going to still want to play it in ten years? are the developers still going to want to be making it in ten years? Are the visuals going to be super outdated in ten years? Will covid30 wipe us out in ten years? Is climate change going to have us all living underground eating rats and competing in cage fights for water rations in ten years? erm.. you get the point.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes