Akashdeep Deb

Jun 24, 2018
Hi! I'm back!
I made a post where I explained why I wasn't online for such a long time.

Basically, I was kinda scared and didn't want to read any negative comments. I felt guilty so I decided to release beta first and return only then. I'm sorry about that.

I'll try to answer all of your old questions! Definitely not today though, because I'm tired after finishing the update.:HideThePain:

Most importantly, the beta is finally out. And I'll release public version soon.
Please dont mind those negetive comments. i know how lonely it is to work on a project like this. keep up the good work. And be proud that you have finished the update. Thank you

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I'm sure many people are unwilling to commit to the game now after realizing they're just being roped along

Wow, is it really that short? No more excuses
Idk, i spent about 40-60 minutes on this update. Can't asy it's much shorter then before. But i don't like where the story with the twins is going and how Kate personality has changed comparing to orginal. For now Kate becomes anoing.

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Idk, i spent about 40-60 minutes on this update. Can't asy it's much shorter then before. But i don't like where the story with the twins is going and how Kate personality has changed to orginal. For now Kate becomes anoing.
What are the new contents related with twins ???

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes