BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
There is only touching and talking dirty which is repeated all through 6 event ( I will call it just 1 event).
Boring and make no sense.
8 months for that?? Come on Enyo, wow. If you're not milking, it's pretty clear there's something very wrong with how you are developing this. Since you've refused to change how you're going about this (e.g. getting help, new equipment, reducing time on renders etc) after so many years, it's pretty clear this is heading towards abandonment at some point sooner than later - not going to bother even playing this update

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
8 months for that?? Come on Enyo, wow. If you're not milking, it's pretty clear there's something very wrong with how you are developing this. Since you've refused to change how you're going about this (e.g. getting help, new equipment, reducing time on renders etc) after so many years, it's pretty clear this is heading towards abandonment at some point sooner than later - not going to bother even playing this update
See first of all its his game...so he can do anything he wants.
Secondly, I just played coz I thought after this much time there will really huge update, story progression, intresting event including secondary characters like manager but no all through 10-15 minutes, boring things repeating again and again. Seriously, nothing.
Thirdly, wen asked what new in this update, told some events which was already there in previous update to make it sound bigger (and dats lying).
So it's not slow burn, it's Will never burn.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
This game had potential,lost interest waiting for update,now I hear update is shit, game has gone to shit,I'm out.

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
Many people want to have their cake and eat it too. In this post. they are shameless, they only criticize, they think maybe that the developer is their slave.
I'm waiting for the public update of the game which is excellent in terms of image quality and rendering.
Keep doing your great job and don't listen to the bitter people. Good luck Enyo

Last edited:

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Many people want to have their cake and eat it too. In this post. they are shameless, they only criticize, they think maybe that the developer is their slave.
I'm waiting for the public update of the game which is excellent in terms of image quality and rendering.
I disagree, bigly..
Most people came to the thread because they enjoyed the work and wanted to discuss, support and wait amongst other appreciators for the next update or word from the developer. frustration comes from Enyo's ineptitude when it comes to making and meeting deadlines, Enyo himself has admitted this several times. Bear in mind that the frustration exists only because people like the game and want to see it continue.

I'm not going to go back and count them, but between updates there were at least a dozen instances of the developer setting and failing to meet his deadlines. Humans have emotions, the reaction is understandable. We all wish Enyo success, and hope he finds a way to improve his productivity. "think the developer is our slave" that's rediculous.

To me, and I only speak for me here. Your post is much more shameless than most I have read in this thread.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016

Reactions: clouded

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The only thing that was interesting in this game was the corruption of the twins. After hundreds of redones and transformation of the MC into an standard kind pervert, nothing remained. The rest of the plot is just a mess. The developer continues to systematically kill his own game. Even the name of the game doesn't make much sense anymore.
"I was afraid of angry messages and so I hid and remained silent." WTF?!

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
The only thing that was interesting in this game was the corruption of the twins. After hundreds of redones and transformation of the MC into an standard kind pervert, nothing remained. The rest of the plot is just a mess. The developer continues to systematically kill his own game. Even the name of the game doesn't make much sense anymore.
"I was afraid of angry messages and so I hid and remained silent." WTF?!
Absolutely right

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I decided to unwatch this thread for multiple of reasons.
1-) Game is not what it was, what it promised to be. Best corruption game my ass. False Hero this game is just that its just false.
2-) I don't think its going anywhere, I think Enyo has a final image in his mind and he is trying to get there but along the way he is indecisive as f*ck. He keeps changing stuff, he rarely adds new *romantic* scenes and there is so little content. 3 years and just 1 actual sex scene, and I hear this update doesn't have one either.
3-) Enyo is the worst dev I have ever seen, I can't decide if he is a milker or not. If he is one, congrats doing more than 1k with so little work thats pretty impressive. But if he isn't one(which I highly doubt) I cannot think of anyway he could be worse. His deadlines are extremely inaccurate, laziness level of his excuses are at the guinnes world record level of shit.
4-) This game will most probably get abandoned anyway, I mean if you think realistically this game has just 1 actual sex scene in it in 3 years and still there are a lot of scenes should be added (melanie, tiffany, lucy, kate, other twin(forgot her name)) and in the version we currently have, there are 3-4 scenes still not implemented and game just skips them. It would take enyo probably 5-6 years(I'm being extremely optimistic here) to actually finish this game with multiple scenes per character and different routes/endings. And I don't think he is determined and hardworking enough to do that or I don't think there is enough people in the world whom has that kind of patience(I know I don't)

and finally to all the f*ckheads with their "YouRe A PirAtE yOu DonT gET tO cOmpLaiN", dude I support sqwl financially I don't think anyone is slower than him not even enyo but at least he is just slow and doesn't have the time that's it he never says it will be out in 3 weeks and wait 6 f*cking months to release more grinding, I support him so I could've supported enyo if he didn't shoot this game to the ground and keep beating it with a nailed crowbar. I probably return to this thread after 1 year and see the same things over and over again. At this point I hope this shit pile of meaningless grinding gets abandoned so that new devs can actually see where being a lazy f*cker(in enyo's own words) gets you.

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
I decided to unwatch this thread for multiple of reasons.
1-) Game is not what it was, what it promised to be. Best corruption game my ass. False Hero this game is just that its just false.
2-) I don't think its going anywhere, I think Enyo has a final image in his mind and he is trying to get there but along the way he is indecisive as f*ck. He keeps changing stuff, he rarely adds new *romantic* scenes and there is so little content. 3 years and just 1 actual sex scene, and I hear this update doesn't have one either.
3-) Enyo is the worst dev I have ever seen, I can't decide if he is a milker or not. If he is one, congrats doing more than 1k with so little work thats pretty impressive. But if he isn't one(which I highly doubt) I cannot think of anyway he could be worse. His deadlines are extremely inaccurate, laziness level of his excuses are at the guinnes world record level of shit.
4-) This game will most probably get abandoned anyway, I mean if you think realistically this game has just 1 actual sex scene in it in 3 years and still there are a lot of scenes should be added (melanie, tiffany, lucy, kate, other twin(forgot her name)) and in the version we currently have, there are 3-4 scenes still not implemented and game just skips them. It would take enyo probably 5-6 years(I'm being extremely optimistic here) to actually finish this game with multiple scenes per character and different routes/endings. And I don't think he is determined and hardworking enough to do that or I don't think there is enough people in the world whom has that kind of patience(I know I don't)

and finally to all the f*ckheads with their "YouRe A PirAtE yOu DonT gET tO cOmpLaiN", dude I support sqwl financially I don't think anyone is slower than him not even enyo but at least he is just slow and doesn't have the time that's it he never says it will be out in 3 weeks and wait 6 f*cking months to release more grinding, I support him so I could've supported enyo if he didn't shoot this game to the ground and keep beating it with a nailed crowbar. I probably return to this thread after 1 year and see the same things over and over again. At this point I hope this shit pile of meaningless grinding gets abandoned so that new devs can actually see where being a lazy f*cker(in enyo's own words) gets you.
Exactly, apart from being, slow, inaccurate deadline, no sex scenes etc the main problem is story. Storyline is going nowhere. From chaging the main premise of the game that was promised to keep changing and deleting scenes it's ridiculous and shows his incompetency in story making skills. Add to that boring text, same repeated grinding, no thrilling event.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I am not trying to be a smart-ass, criticise
But you did bother to quote others to tell them how much it bothers (sorry, baffles) you to see 100 pages of negative comments.

Look, if a developer is consistent with his game, you will see a lot of positive comments about his efficiency of work. And, wise-versa.

Your Assignment is in the spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: no1milfhunter
Apr 9, 2019
This non-existent update will likely be the last update for this game. I wouldn’t worry about the struggle with time and/or energy.

Everyone loves the character models. He might be better of just giving us a bunch of stills and animations with the characters. He could actually deliver on that relatively easily, keep everyone happy, and grow his earnings. No reason to make a stupid game with incessant dialogue that goes nowhere.

Reactions: seba0
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes