cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought Enyo is vocal here and gathers support from this forum. Why he doesn't want to release update? Is it with twins? Anyone knows which story line is he working on next?
he is occasionally.

any chance we get a mod ?
for what? walkthrough? don't need it since game gives plenty of hints and right choices are either easy to guess or don't matter that much.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, I'm going on holidays in a few hours and update still isn't here. Hope the translation will be over in 3 weeks when I'll be back. LMAO. A Total Amateur. Give your money to Devs who deserve it and forget about this LIAR. Peace everyone. Take care.
3 weeks later. I'm back and still no game. hahaha. Oh man, this is so funny. I read that it's out for patreons and stuff, but still didn't land here. Anyway, time to unfollow this thread, I guess.

D

Deleted member 2650688

is this animated and what is the update frequency and NTR is optional right

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Public version of False Hero v0.37 is out! (UncleVT will update the links soon, I think. For now you can download it from my discord.)

Hi! Finally, I'm releasing the public update. It took me some time, although I released the beta a while ago, because I was working on proofreading some of the old and new events. This work won't be that noticeable but I wanted to improve the flow of the story a bit a long time ago. It is not finished yet -_-, but I promised that I will never work on the old content for long, so here you go.
Finally, it's time to work on the new content. My patrons voted for Tiffany so she will be the focus of the next update. I wanted to create her content too, so I happily started to work.
I realized after this update that focusing on 1 character is not effective for me, so I plan to make events with other characters too. There will be events with Melanie/Tiffany and just with Melanie. I also plan to do some new events with Lucy.
I'll keep you informed about the progress of the new update. A more detailed plan on the update I'll write in a couple of days.
I decided not to make deadlines public anymore (until I start to make consistent updates again though). Instead, I'll tell a detailed plan of all events that I want to do, and at least once a week I'll report how good my progress was. It doesn't mean I don't have any deadline for myself. I just won't tell it.

_______
THERE IS A SPANISH TRANSLATION OF THE GAME(INCLUDING CONTENT OF THE NEW UPDATE) MADE BY AWESOME DARAX.
I didn't test it properly, so there may be bugs! Send it all to me in discord! Also, GUI is in the test phase there. Download this version on your own risk. I'll fix it in the future versions.

P.S.
I know. The update seems really small for 7 months of work, I know. It was a failure. But I'm already working on the new content and it would be awesome! ;)
Also, I'm sorry that I wasn't active in f95zone for a long time. I was kinda afraid to visit f95zone because of negative comments. :HideThePain: It's my fault that I delayed update so much, so I need to bear with it and change it! I'll try to answer to everyone from now on.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Havent played this game in like .. forever, im assuming Kate and Ashley are the twins? If thats so thats the only content cause im not really interested in them,guess i'll have to wait another year for the next update..

Reactions: closemoonlight

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Enyo_ So wellcome back. And thanks for the public release. (y)

Public version of False Hero v0.37 is out! (UncleVT will update the links soon, I think. For now you can download it from my discord.)

Hi! Finally, I'm releasing the public update. It took me some time, although I released the beta a while ago, because I was working on proofreading some of the old and new events. This work won't be that noticeable but I wanted to improve the flow of the story a bit a long time ago. It is not finished yet -_-, but I promised that I will never work on the old content for long, so here you go.
Finally, it's time to work on the new content. My patrons voted for Tiffany so she will be the focus of the next update. I wanted to create her content too, so I happily started to work.
I realized after this update that focusing on 1 character is not effective for me, so I plan to make events with other characters too. There will be events with Melanie/Tiffany and just with Melanie. I also plan to do some new events with Lucy.
I'll keep you informed about the progress of the new update. A more detailed plan on the update I'll write in a couple of days.
I decided not to make deadlines public anymore (until I start to make consistent updates again though). Instead, I'll tell a detailed plan of all events that I want to do, and at least once a week I'll report how good my progress was. It doesn't mean I don't have any deadline for myself. I just won't tell it.

_______
THERE IS A SPANISH TRANSLATION OF THE GAME(INCLUDING CONTENT OF THE NEW UPDATE) MADE BY AWESOME DARAX.
I didn't test it properly, so there may be bugs! Send it all to me in discord! Also, GUI is in the test phase there. Download this version on your own risk. I'll fix it in the future versions.

P.S.
I know. The update seems really small for 7 months of work, I know. It was a failure. But I'm already working on the new content and it would be awesome! ;)
Also, I'm sorry that I wasn't active in f95zone for a long time. I was kinda afraid to visit f95zone because of negative comments. :HideThePain: It's my fault that I delayed update so much, so I need to bear with it and change it! I'll try to answer to everyone from now on.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes