Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Public version of False Hero v0.37 is out! (UncleVT will update the links soon, I think. For now you can download it from my discord.)

Hi! Finally, I'm releasing the public update. It took me some time, although I released the beta a while ago, because I was working on proofreading some of the old and new events. This work won't be that noticeable but I wanted to improve the flow of the story a bit a long time ago. It is not finished yet -_-, but I promised that I will never work on the old content for long, so here you go.
Finally, it's time to work on the new content. My patrons voted for Tiffany so she will be the focus of the next update. I wanted to create her content too, so I happily started to work.
I realized after this update that focusing on 1 character is not effective for me, so I plan to make events with other characters too. There will be events with Melanie/Tiffany and just with Melanie. I also plan to do some new events with Lucy.
I'll keep you informed about the progress of the new update. A more detailed plan on the update I'll write in a couple of days.
I decided not to make deadlines public anymore (until I start to make consistent updates again though). Instead, I'll tell a detailed plan of all events that I want to do, and at least once a week I'll report how good my progress was. It doesn't mean I don't have any deadline for myself. I just won't tell it.

_______
THERE IS A SPANISH TRANSLATION OF THE GAME(INCLUDING CONTENT OF THE NEW UPDATE) MADE BY AWESOME DARAX.
I didn't test it properly, so there may be bugs! Send it all to me in discord! Also, GUI is in the test phase there. Download this version on your own risk. I'll fix it in the future versions.

P.S.
I know. The update seems really small for 7 months of work, I know. It was a failure. But I'm already working on the new content and it would be awesome! ;)
Also, I'm sorry that I wasn't active in f95zone for a long time. I was kinda afraid to visit f95zone because of negative comments. :HideThePain: It's my fault that I delayed update so much, so I need to bear with it and change it! I'll try to answer to everyone from now on.
It's pretty cool you know you screwed up and now u are ready to rectify it and hopefully the next update doesn't take this much time and is worth downloading it with good amount of content and don't end up being like ICSTOR

xxx gd luck for future (plz be punctual next time) xxx

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_ and BorgiaBou

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
"The best corruption game you will ever play, with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters."

That's a bold statement, but I have to hand it to the author, he's not too wrong. The renders in this game are really really good and the story holds up well.

Reactions: Enyo_

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Curious, in some games where there's NTR there aren’t renders in "image preview" .It would be more transparent if they did ...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Honestly, I'm not sure this can be called an update...some lines of dialogue, and that's it. The twins are the least interesting story path after removing the store owner, and to take this long for just a tiny bit of talking, and no action...yikes, not encouraging at all. My interest level keeps going down further and further...very disappointing. :confused:

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
Can this game avoid every NTR/Sharing content?
It depends what you mean. The MC is trying to steal the wife of someone so there's really not any getting around that husband getting NTR'd. In terms of the MC getting NTR'd that stuff actually got toned down. A lot of the planned NTR stuff got removed in earlier versions. Like there was supposed to be an NTR route with the twins and their boss but I believe that's entirely removed. Most of the NTR stuff in it now is like the wife giving her husband a blowjob or one of the MC's love interests getting felt up by a creep before MC jumps in to say the day. And that stuff is mostly avoideable. I think. I haven't played this game in a while and its changed a lot over development.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can this game avoid every NTR/Sharing content?
ntr? not in game unless he falls in love on tiff then there can be ntr to future li if mc doesn't interrupt before scene advances.
sharing? not as of 0.35 and again that depends if mc (players) see girls/women as li or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice day for update, mega quota used and nopy has problems. at least dropme gives nice speed.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes