Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
What's new in this update?
Get an end of storyline everywhere.
Old saves just work but don't get a sequel to 0.35.
Game does not go beyond 0.35. :confused:

Jul 19, 2021
This VN seems pretty good so far, while im not exactly in for the corruption aspect of the game, id very much like to try it again later when more options is implimented like the love route.

Reactions: Enyo_

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, most of the new Kate content seems to be missing for me too. "Unknown event:..." etc.
Dunno what to do, and honestly I see no reason to replay it just for this, as I have little to no interest in Kate.
Also the one event with Ashley wasn't even complete, as the corruption route wasn't yet implemented.
And if not for the corruption, what's even the point of the game?
What a disappointment.

• Thinking Face

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
You know . . . all these accusations that the developer is just milking his patrons . . . strikes me as unlikely.

It seems to me that the developer is depressed. I think he should go to a doctor and get some help. It seems that he has lost interest in life, and this is impacting his work.

When you read his recent statement on patreon about updates, he says that he was afraid to come to f95zone because of the negative comments. That's a trait of someone who has depression. I would bet he's working through some personal problems at the moment, such as the death of a loved one or even an existential crisis.

Same thing with setting all these deadlines and missing them. That's someone who is struggling to get out of depression by trying to force themselves to adhere to a deadline, to get out of the sorrow through willpower. Well, that doesn't work!

Prayer can help; exercise can help; but I think a regular doctor could give him something to take for a couple months or something.

I'm not a doctor, and I don't know the developer. This isn't advice. This is just me saying what I suspect is happening here with our very talented and emotionally sensitive developer.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
you have to read the grey text if your stuck. it says to talk to kate at mourning, night or late night back to ashley then back to kate, its a wild goose chase for minor text. the 2 event you see from kate in the mourning is a just a place holder there's no event.

Jul 19, 2021
im just gonna wait and see what comes, right now most of the bonding content with the twins & other characters seem ok so far, im keeping a hopeful & open mind till more updated content is released.

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
Do the choices matter so far?
Choosing to be more controlling, for example, results in different outcomes from a loving approach?

Jul 19, 2021
well, choosing to be more controlling takes away the freedom of choice for the other person, making it seem *Forced*
it'd feel more right if it was what both the mc and the character you chose felt comfortable with.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
How do I install the mod? Because I did not find the gallery, once I copy the files into the game folder.
Place the extracted folder JMOD in the game folder , keep all the files inside the folder - launch the game and the mod will appear on the left side.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes