Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
theres no major event, all the new event are minor.... i

he remade the game and got rid of 90% of the original cg. now each update you'll get 5min of gameplay every year.
This is not completely true. :) This update have about 2 hours of new gameplay (if you will read it all though:D).
All cg that I found not good enough, I try to remove or improve.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
At the beginning: This game is gold!
Now: This guy is a fucking con artist. Not even 30 min of gameplay in this new version. What a disappointment.
Are you sure you found all content? It will take much longer for sure. About 2 hours. Try this guide if you have problems with finding new events:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm stuck. At night Kate in bed, at night ashley in bathroom, late night kate in livingroom. They all say see other events. Which event did I miss?
What's new in this update?
Get an end of storyline everywhere.
Old saves just work but don't get a sequel to 0.35.
Game does not go beyond 0.35. :confused:
Did you try this guide?
I hope it helps.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Honestly, I'm not sure this can be called an update...some lines of dialogue, and that's it. The twins are the least interesting story path after removing the store owner, and to take this long for just a tiny bit of talking, and no action...yikes, not encouraging at all. My interest level keeps going down further and further...very disappointing. :confused:
What do you mean some lines of dialogue? :D How about events?

Yes, the update was more focused on developing relationship with Kate and Sebastien and Kate/Ashley than on sex scenes. I'm not hurrying with that. I'm more interested in slow corruption. Now, because of the slow updates, it became too slow corruption though. But still, I'm not going to hurry the story because of that. And also, manager will be back. ;)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes