Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
False Hero [v0.35 >> v0.37] [Enyo Eerie] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

ISXPM (Win Only) v0.35 >> v0.37
: 1.66 GB -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merge (All) v0.35 >> v0.37:
Uncompressed Update Size: 1.73 GB
Compressed Update Size: 233 MB

Give a "(y)like" if the unofficial update patch is useful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Ok NTR - Dude have sex But Main Protagonist Doesnt have yet ??? :eek: How can this be ?
Yet Stil Twin's Blueballing + Chloe in Mc's Apartment Blue Balling + Meliah (sorry forgot her name) she needs to get fucked Mc need to get her (y) she is perfect for Mc
Reverse NTR would be Great -Mc gets Glory Fucks behind Husband Daddies etc - Fucks creampies etc :cool:(y)
Blonde Girl has a Beatifull Pussy but Mc cant Penetrate ???
+ 6.7 Gigs game :WutFace: I dont says its Bad Game its Realy Good but Mc is Not Focused to be the one having Sex
Thank you for your comment I didn't waste time and disk space, I will avoid it

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Did you try this guide? Mega
I hope it helps.
I've finished everything and continued playing again from halfway through, but it gives the end of the storyline.
Twinhouse is also not present.
Cafe is end of content. Do you have a 0.35 end save that works?
Thanks for the comment.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
May I have a link to the last version where all of the good stuff (aka rape and blackmail)? I remember playing one of the first versions and kinda liked it, but kinda wanted too wait a bit untill some more content is added. Waited too long I guess. This new vision does next to nothing for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When Melanie invites Sebastien(mc) for dinner, before going there, he decides to help his friends in police. He meets accidently Lucy there. He notices that Lucy has some problems and suggests his help. She rejects his offer. Mc goes for dinner and then returns home. At night Lucy comes in, to stay in Sebastien's house for a couple of days. (Because she is very eccentric girl and do the first thing that came on her mind)
I have to say, the pre-rewrite Lucy story was much better than the current one. I hope the next few updates (*fingers crossed not as long a wait as this one*) will remedy that.

Man, don't worry. Everything is good. I'm not depressed or anything. My constant deadlines are comes from trying to be better. I noticed long time ago that my main problem is slow updates(Nobody remembers now, but I kinda always worked very slow, right from the start, heh.), so I tried to improve it with harsh methods.
I didn't try to get out of the "sorrow" through willpower. More like I tried to get out of "slow updates" through willpower. It didn't really work out :ROFLMAO:

About me, being scared of angry comments. I think it just a normal human being trait, when you're just running away from responsibility.
F95zone can be a cruel place. And on this thread there is very little positivity going on right now. But it is my responsibility and my fault, so I will fight and change this! :)
Remember our discussion back in January that it was basically impossible to meet your aggressive timeline? You basically heaped all the negativity upon yourself when you kept failing to meet those self-imposed initial and adjusted deadlines in the last 7½ months when it was obvious to just about everyone else it wasn't going to happen. I'm very glad to see that this time around you have learned your lesson and not repeat the same mistakes. Keep people in the know with regular status updates without a publicly self-imposed deadline, like you promise to do this time, is what all smart developers do. Good luck.

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
Im getting this error in traceback when trying step 3/3 of leg training

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ashley_tr_living_event1_st3'.

Any idea?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Now seeing this game in the updates section makes me sad.
This was the best corruption game on here par none, with a great story AND hot scenes. Of course that was before all the removed content for Melanie and others, due to political correctness or w/e :cautious:
0.25 best version!

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
so whats actually new in the update? i couldnt find anything besides watching TV with Kate in the living room twice

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Too many girls for this development speed. We have 6 girls with corruption/love routes. I think it would be better to get rid of the ones without content, maybe save them for False Hero 2 or smth because at this speed this game is going nowhere.

• Thinking Face

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
A major issue that is hindering further progress is how the dev backtracks and is unable to commit to his writing which makes him keep changing the previous scenes.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This is a game about myth and legend. Great images. And myths about content that was once there ...

• Haha

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can we pursue for 1 girl only or you have to be in a relationship with all of them? I played the game long time ago and as far as I can remember you have to progress and be in a relationship with the Melanie to progress with the Tiffany. Which is fucking weird because developer said there will be no harem and if you go for multiple girls, there will be negative consequences... So why the hell did he tie the progress of the Tiffany with Melanie? I didn't want to cheat on the Tiffany with her mother and I also don't want to push the Melanie to his fucking perverted husband who has lusts for his step daughter. I just want to be in a relationship Tiffany if there will be no harem ending. But I wish there will be some routes-ending with you an end up 2 girls. Like Melanie-Tiffany or Twins. Since you only be with 2 girls, it's not considered harem

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes