BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hahaha i love how active is the dev here all of the sudden after he released the update... wonder why he wasn't here when ppl was asking for the update?!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
It's probably harder to write a good story, to get a "good flow", through collection of smaller, disconnected stories, like in this case. Probably/possibly, the reason Enyo backtracks a lot. There is no real "grind" here, but this game would be far better of as more linear VN.
I'd make Melanie a central part ( far more depth, build up, background, dynamic than others), "spine" of the narrative, and work on progress with others, in between.
So you slowly detach her from her husband/marriage, she falls for Sebastian, moves in with him, etc. And in between, you have smaller epizodes with Lucy ( her career, and slowly becoming jealous, obsessed with MC), Jane, Tiffany and twins ( corruption/love story).
Then, near the end, depending on your choices, you get more branching narrative ( single girl, harem, etc).
Some of us don't give a shit about Melanie so yea that sounds terrible to me

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
Hahaha i love how active is the dev here all of the sudden after he released the update... wonder why he wasn't here when ppl was asking for the update?!
I would bet a patreon sub to this dev, the whole reason he is answering now instead of earlier is because he was busy developing his game and crunching for release. Now he has a little time to answer questions with the release out and check for unfound bugs his testers may have missed. :unsure: Nah, that makes too much sense.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just a rename mod I cobbled together super quickly using find and replace with some regex and a backspace key.

Game Version: v0.37
  • Allows you to rename MC at the start of the game. Just press enter for the default Sebastien.
  • Unfortunately, removes the typos where you're called "Sebastian" or "Sebsastien." :p
  • I used the same variable name as heero000's mod, so your name will carry over if using a save with that mod.
Of course, if there are issues, please let me know and I'll look into it asap.
Updated the rename MC mod to game v0.37, so if you have been holding off on the update until it was updated, here you go.

Download in the quoted post.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Not even gonna bother downloading...the content till now was disappointing, almost non existent. I remember there being 5 or so events for the 1 chick who's crashing in the MC's appartment, every one about watching her in the bathroom with minor differences, for examplem someting like: 1st watching her with clothes on, 2nd her taking her shirt off, 3rd she turns around,...). That's on a whole other level than the games that similarly progress: teasing, handjob, blowjob, sex, anal...

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
My most recent save was from january, the entire Tiffany storyline repeated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, all of it was skippable, which means I've already seen that storyline with that save, and there are several image files that don't belong to scenes I've ever seen, like when Kate is bending over for Ashley and she touches her butt, which are sample pictures 7 and 8 from the back.

All in all several story decisions seem to have been reworked, yet again... are we expected to start a new game every time, so we could be up to date on things you keep changing?

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
My most recent save was from january, the entire Tiffany storyline repeated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, all of it was skippable, which means I've already seen that storyline with that save, and there are several image files that don't belong to scenes I've ever seen, like when Kate is bending over for Ashley and she touches her butt, which are sample pictures 7 and 8 from the back.

All in all several story decisions seem to have been reworked, yet again... are we expected to start a new game every time, so we could be up to date on things you keep changing?
It sounds to me like you didn't actually play the content of the latest version at all. There is no new Tiffany content in the latest release. Also, the Twins scene that you mentioned is very much playable in this release.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Nice update - I continue to appreciate the the slow burn pace of the scenes. The Kate update great - but now time to give the MC a little love too... :)

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Right now there are no specific routes, but you have love/corruption choices that will lead you either on corruption route or love route.
The problem with the corruption part is that the girls are all too nice. I feel bad about trying to corrupt any of them. :love:

Even when they're bitchy to you in person, you see their real nature off screen, so its hard to react negatively in the way you would with other games. Plot seems well written, but I haven't seen the earlier revisions and can't comment on them.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are nice to the a**hol** in their lives also ... why not make them be happy with you?
The problem with the corruption part is that the girls are all too nice. I feel bad about trying to corrupt any of them. :love:
Turn their lives around and be happy living it up throbbing their moist lips of passion.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I would be fine with just the twins and Tiffany but you have to do what you want even if that means more work.
Yep, I understand. My main problem right now is not amount of characters though, it is my speed. So first, I'll try to improve it and then we will think about other solutions. :geek:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
OK, I just wanted to say that your game has great graphics and a good story so far, and if you'll allow me three pieces of advice:
1 - Don't mind too many comments here on f95, just as there are good people here, there are many bad ones.
2 - try in the future to add repeated actions, for example being able to talk to character x and ask for sex with her, not adding this to a gallery but in the current gameplay, you repeat the scene but with variations according to the degree of love/corruption.
3 - tips that show which route you are following, love or corruption, sometimes it is possible to get confused, then you can add for example ''dialog x ( love route ) '' speaking the route in parentheses can help the person choose which route it is want better.
Thank you for the suggestions.
3-rd tip I planned to do myself, because sometimes you don't really know where your choices lead you too. I need to make it clear.
As for 2-nd tip: I also want to do something like this. But I made a mistake from the start and made all events are too depended on the story. So Sebastien can't ask Melanie to do the same thing on the second day, because he barely convinced her to do it yesterday. But I wanted to implement what you said for a long time, so I think when Melanie/Tiffany part of the game will start, when you will be probably be able to do it. Also, that would be probably possible with Kate and Ashley in cafe.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Nice update - I continue to appreciate the the slow burn pace of the scenes. The Kate update great - but now time to give the MC a little love too... :)
Thank you for your kind words. I'll try not to forget about him. :geek:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes