derive

May 2, 2018
I'm stuck. At night Kate in bed, at night ashley in bathroom, late night kate in livingroom. They all say see other events. Which event did I miss?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm i am confused. I am not sure but is it possible that there are missing some things at the start ? Let me start from the beginning. I just found the game here and thought it could be interesting. So i started it. At first it was normal. Then there was the time where the MC got informed about the Dinner. But suddenly he is by an appartment from a Girl with the name Lucy. I mean it is just me or are there missing informations why he is there etc. Then the Dinner happen. Then the MC is back in his House/Appartment and suddenly Lucy appeared. I am really confused by the Story atm :unsure:

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
theres no major event, all the new event are minor.... i
Hmm i am confused. I am not sure but is it possible that there are missing some things at the start ? Let me start from the beginning. I just found the game here and thought it could be interesting. So i started it. At first it was normal. Then there was the time where the MC got informed about the Dinner. But suddenly he is by an appartment from a Girl with the name Lucy. I mean it is just me or are there missing informations why he is there etc. Then the Dinner happen. Then the MC is back in his House/Appartment and suddenly Lucy appeared. I am really confused by the Story atm :unsure:
he remade the game and got rid of 90% of the original cg. now each update you'll get 5min of gameplay every year.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Is it something I've missed, or is the image a page or two back with the release notes not actually in this update? (Kate/Ashley sitting topless on the MC's lap, I mean.)

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
The Kate/ Ashley content dont appear to me. when i click the cafe says: this is the end of this route for this version.
the twins house dont appear in the map

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes