Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Is this game DEAD ?? it was pretty nicely done , beautiful models and good gameplay , Any news from the Dev ? :unsure:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, by Dy/Dx, we are no longer the 29th. LMAO. Totally hopeless.

" A New ICSTOR is Born "

" I'm off the deep end, watch as I lie in, I'll never meet the grounddddd... "

-.-"

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Are you familliar with a tragic irony? Enyo Eerie posting the next deadline is like main character in a play and we are the audience who are in on the joke.
Im not saying he is not at fault...its always better not to give a deadline just in case shit like this happens
i even offered my free help to the guy for English translation and correction which it fell through but better keep it
civilized thats all im saying...

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Im not saying he is not at fault...its always better not to give a deadline just in case shit like this happens
i even offered my free help to the guy for English translation and correction which it fell through but better keep it
civilized thats all im saying...
Would've believed it once, in february... felt stupid to believe it in March... we felt stupid to believe in April, May, June...
There is a limit, you know? It was always "it will be released no matter what", every single month

But now its billing time for Patreon, so it will be released tomorrow, money goes in for one last time

ajtheprime

Dec 1, 2020
I pity those who believed this manipulator when he was called out several months ago. Calling it now the update wont be out before August 29th let alone June 29th Lmao. Stop crying here its making you look desperate while giving him a sense of assurance that people will still keep supporting him if he kept lying every other week.

Reactions: Drazeal
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes