Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Little credibility he had left is sinking. Untrustworthy is the best word to describe him now. I hate silence, but in this case, he should play the silent card instead of over-estimating his capacities and not meeting his deadlines again and again. It's not the first time and trust me, it won't be the last time either, unless he totally changes his work organization. Does he use a tool like Trello or a similar project management software ? I highly doubt it.

When you work in a company, the very first thing you do (and what your Boss asks you) is to estimate the time/workload on the project given to you and make sure you give the customer what he wants on the due date. If he worked in a company, he would have been fired since a lonnggg time. Anyway, I'm no patreon and don't have the right to complain, but he really should stop his bad habit of giving dates and not meeting them. This is definitely one of the things that sets fire and frustration on many threads of this site.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
2 months ago, the update was to be released in two days. Back when he was just waiting for the script translation. Has he been adding more scenes since, above and beyond the twins scenes that he originally reported would be in the update? I haven't really been following the developement during the lost weeks since the 'sooner than the last soon' message. just wondering if the update has expanded or if this has all just been about the translation.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
2 months ago, the update was to be released in two days. Back when he was just waiting for the script translation. Has he been adding more scenes since, above and beyond the twins scenes that he originally reported would be in the update? I haven't really been following the developement during the lost weeks since the 'sooner than the last soon' message. just wondering if the update has expanded or if this has all just been about the translation.
No, he realized that most of his patrons are his groupies and defend their devs' honour at any cost. So he probably decided to milk them(I know I would). Don't expect any extra scene. At this point, I won't be surprised if enyo decides to abandon the game without releasing new version.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Come on Enyo, you can do it! Dont break your word again and again. Youre making it harder for yourself each time. You can do it, release the beast to keep at least a bit of your word and then think of one of the strategies we talked about. You need to change something, come on now - dont let all the words we exchanged be for nothing. Dont disappoint all your fans again and again. :cry:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt over and over, time for you to give up
That's what stops me and as I guess thousands of people from supprting such games on Patreon, SubcscribeStar and other places. First you see a very good start, than a good development after the way of enthusiasm of author. You are start support them. But after version 0.3 or 0.5 author is abandoning it at all. Next version could be issued in next year if it will be. I had supported about dozen such games. All of them abandoned and buried in past.

It is honest when author says ''thank you, but I'm not interested anymore'' and close it. But thats like, feeding supporters promises and nothing more. Thats sucks.
He's just ridiculous. I don't really understand how people can still support a dev like him. Months of lies, missed deadlines and delays, and what did his patreons get during these months? Absolutely NOTHING!
This is how they keep patreons hooked though, they won't admit it because then the money goes away. His patreon $$ has already down down quite a bit in the last 2 years, but that still hasn't motivated him to stop pulling this crap
It's official, Enyo is now at ICSTOR, Gumdrop, and SirDammed level of milking

It's a shame, because the artwork and psychological aspects were exceptional,
Yes, that's the frustrating part. Aside from the beautiful renders, the cunning and manipulation of the MC were so unique. This game could have been huge if Enyo stopped messing around.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
I thought I have missed the update, :unsure:, I can see its not the case. looks like this is goign to be a X'Mas release too :mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Ghostly

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Or don't, because site's rules for "abandoned" is either when developer say it is (gives it up), or when there's no feedback from developer for more than three months. And one day is less than three months.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I'm angry at Enyo too but demanding an "abandoned" tag is a bit extreme. How does it benefits us? Thats not a logical move on any point. But I wish there was a system on this site which we can rate developers on a detailed level.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What's going to be the next excuse ?

1. Cat ate my code ? (let's change for a bit and leave the dog alone...)
2. Translator got lost in the neverlands
3. Can't find the " switch on " button on the PC/MAC
4. Switzerland whooped France Ass in yesterday's match ?

Bets are open my Dudes. LMAO.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes